FASHION: Fallen Plume / Fallen Quill

skypea88
skypea88 Posts: 76 Arc User

Comments

• gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    i like the rambo hairstyle.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• draigwen
    draigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Where does that fashion come from please?
  • angelhead
    angelhead Posts: 163 Arc User
    hot damn :|<3
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • skypea88
    draigwen said:

Where does that fashion come from please?

It's in Fallen Plume / Quill Magic Orb that you can buy at Benjamin Taylor in Nightfall.
    1 orb = 6 Fantasy Shard (exchanged for 5 ToF at Otis)
  • draigwen
    draigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Tyvm:)
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    a step in the right direction putting nearly ALL the fashion sets available at npcs. however, 3500 fantasy shards for ONE piece of almost all FOUR piece sets its a little extreme. even if you get tofs for trade at 50s thats still like 70d just for one set. just another example of how poorly pwe knows the ingame markets. furthermore, ruining login events by adding a broken 30-min requirement with the lack of orb login events makes a poor supply of tofs. too bad we didnt have these npcs last year during the golden age of login events...

not ungrateful just....disappointed.
  • isfolket80
    isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    ow my :p drooling after this fashion and the male hair is so hot finally long hair that looks good on males :blush:
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• makeitbaems
    makeitbaems Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yesterday i was like, hoooolyyyyy sh*t i dont know how this fashion looks, but i need it!! *go buy some orbs*
    Now i'm like... meeeeh ._.

thanks for posting these pics! You saved me a lot of Dias <3
  • mekteh
    mekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    I was excited when heard fashion can be obtain w/o popping orb..but then i saw 3500shard per piece..like 4.2k tof @ 20-25D per peice..nvm.lol a set like 80D roughly...
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    4.2k ToFs per piece. Lawl. Who's pricing this stuff? Someone with ZERO clue?
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Imo PWE is just trying to raise tofs price so ppls start get again old orbs in cs by putting another tof's sink in game (like relics wasnt enough .P) , who seen any spammer of old good orbs in the last year?

Ofc no way tofs price will go so high to be Worth waste leafs on them, even at 2g each will be a loss of golds lol.

Just time to stop "being lazy playing the fking game" (what the use of 300 dedi? 3,2k zeal? spam fate for the stupid ode for few **** gems?) and start make myself 100 accounts full of alts ;3

Funny thing , those orbs can drop 1k tofs lol (prolly 0,000001% chance but still..) if lucky enough someone can maybe spam them while actually gaining tofs haha.

Scorpioluca
  • dragormir
    dragormir Posts: 32 Arc User

It takes 3500 fantasy shards to get a piece of fashion of your choice.
    It takes 60 token of faith to get 50 fantasy shards.
    4200 (fantasy shards) / 60 (token of faith) = 70 (boxes)
    70 (boxes of fantasy shards) * 50 (how many fantasy shards are in one box) = 3500 (how many shards it takes 1 pc fashion).
    4200 (ToF required to get a piece of fashion) * .65 (average price of ToF on my server 65s) = 27.3d

Don't be nasty and say someone has no clue when you're the one that's wrong, please.
  • pyszczoklet
    pyszczoklet Posts: 32 Arc User
    dragormir said:

It takes 3500 fantasy shards to get a piece of fashion of your choice.
    It takes 60 token of faith to get 50 fantasy shards.
    4200 (fantasy shards) / 60 (token of faith) = 70 (boxes)
    70 (boxes of fantasy shards) * 50 (how many fantasy shards are in one box) = 3500 (how many shards it takes 1 pc fashion).
    4200 (ToF required to get a piece of fashion) * .65 (average price of ToF on my server 65s) = 27.3d

Don't be nasty and say someone has no clue when you're the one that's wrong, please.

Uhm... you're the one who's wrong here XD
    That person meant the PWE people who put the fashion pieces at npc for those insane amount of shards lol =p

Chimu - Wind/Light Bard
    Marithea - Darkpact/Torture Tormentor
  • lordmasaka
    lordmasaka Posts: 39 Arc User
    This is exactly why people stop playing this game. All these old fashion sets come out, and once again, the method of obtaining them that is the most practical is to cs them, because buying tokens of faith at nearly 1g per is far too unreasonable, when you need to convert such a large amount of them. It would seem then that for a large portion of the community base, you just threw them something that once again they would have to struggle very long and hard to earn in game, or cs it straight up, which is ludicrous considering that its simply cosmetic items.

Do you people not understand that not everything needs to be so heavily monetized? And even while some servers still have tokens at 65s, on Eyrda its getting close to 1g per. Why not just let us pick those up with some of our excess soul leaves (like the 300k+ that I've had for over a year now), rather than have us convert so many tokens of faith that most people would be better off putting elsewhere?

• dragormir
    dragormir Posts: 32 Arc User

Uhm... you're the one who's wrong here XD
    That person meant the PWE people who put the fashion pieces at npc for those insane amount of shards lol =p

Worded poorly my apologies. And pwe doesn't really think about how things wil effect the economy when they make a change like this. It's already hard enough to get ToF in game. I probably only get about 400 ToF a month and am forced to spend it on items to augment my gear because gear improvement > anything else.

• estafi
    estafi Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Calm yourselves, this feature comes from China version, the ammount of items required is the same, and TOF are about 1.5g there. The difference is server population and economy in general.
    Tho i agree with how game is working at this moment we require an adjustment on the required ammount but even if it can be done, would take months to be implemented.
    TOF supply is almost unexistant now because the orbs that supply them are really bad and no one open those.
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Fun how they do copy - paste some features while they cut others...

It's like a proof they do not care - or at least play actively - the game: looks like the top manager of the moment is slacking while pretending to act wisely adding those.

This is NOT Wanmei's Shenmo, we are not all chinese but we care as them while it comes to FW.

The more difficult to get things, the less ppl stay: not everyone can be such dedicated or rich. Also, with such small players, many have the "why should I play in a graveyard?" attitude.
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User
    I'll take 1 of each... Now excepting all donations C/O my respective mailboxes, names in sig lol (surely this wont just get me spammed :p )
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Since people referencing the China version, perhaps they might also tell us if fantasy shards in the China version are also locked behind cash shop orbs for which you'd have to cash around $500 worth to get a single item of fashion, or do fantasy shards drop in the game? The second Otis descriptions seem to imply that fantasy shards and monster power items are meant to drop from normal monsters while botting or running instances.

It's not always the correct thing to simply reference the China version when our version has been gutted and edited and monetized to the point where 3500 fantasy shards (or 4200 ToFs) is a ridiculous ask for A SINGLE ITEM OF FASHION

Edit: There is a female player on Lionheart who did manage to get the full set. She spend some 3000 ToFs (if I recall correctly) to convert to Fantasy Shard, and then used the FS to buy the Quill orbs at Benjamin, and just spammed those until the she got the full set. She even got the 1000 Fantasy Shard pop too, which I'm sure reduced the total number of ToFs she needed to expend. Okay, so doing it this way brought the cost for a full set down to arguably 4000 ToFs, with a whole bunch of fashion not of your sex, and masses of duplicate boots, to sell.

I guess at the end of the day I'm extremely annoyed at the overloading of the use of ToFs to purchase most everything. Either make ToF's purchasable in quantities directly from the cash shop at around a 10 leaves = 20 ToF's sort of exchange rate, (and let the farmers spend their 2 hours a day logging alts to get their 100 ToF's/day), or make Fantasy Shards and Monster Power things drop in game like it appears that they're meant to.

If you're going to monetize everything, you need to look at what you're asking of the players in terms of either real money, or real time spent farming, to achieve since time equals real life money too, and then ask "is this reasonable?".
    Post edited by unusualsuspect1 on
  • senrin
    Forsaken World --> nothing is free, even your time. Cash or do not even bother. We do you a favour by letting play it. ATTITUDE!!
  • estafi
    One of the reasons is this.

• longschwanzerl
    longschwanzerl Posts: 59 Arc User

Since people referencing the China version, perhaps they might also tell us if fantasy shards in the China version are also locked behind cash shop orbs for which you'd have to cash around $500 worth to get a single item of fashion

There are no orbs in the CN version.
  • senrin
    The more the community asks for stuffs, the more they add it after ages at unreasonable prices making the community even more upset than before.

Someone should be rofling hard on his chair every time a decision of this kind is made.

We call it "le trolleur on le chair" and it's Henry's brother.
  • estafi

Since people referencing the China version, perhaps they might also tell us if fantasy shards in the China version are also locked behind cash shop orbs for which you'd have to cash around $500 worth to get a single item of fashion

Says who?

• longschwanzerl
    longschwanzerl Posts: 59 Arc User
    estafi said:

Says who?

Well this is (kinda) new then.
    Back when I was playing CN everything was obtainable directly from the CS, without the orb "wall" in front of it.
  • senrin
    Still, 6g is pretty cheap.

Just curious to see what's inside and the drop rates as well.

Because, you know, if for lesser price they got better drops, I'll be so pissed off you have no idea!
  • dennenappel
    dennenappel Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    nevermind me

Erzannah ~ lv100 divine priest (Nyos)
    member since 08/16/2011
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    Buying 60 Veil Shards, I wonder what that person is up to and why people would have spare shards to sell...
  • skypea88
    Those are not veil shards (icon is blue around) o.O
    Those are elemental star essences for golden gloves (icon is purple around)
  • negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
    alwanr said:

Buying 60 Veil Shards, I wonder what that person is up to and why people would have spare shards to sell...

Good question.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic