Merc Gospels

eberg33k
eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
Merc Gospels require lv90 still (or again, a search looks like this was fixed before). If this will be a permanent change, can the option to get them from the npc be raised to lv90 as well so people don't get them on alts and are stuck with them. I don't remember for sure, but I think you can start getting them as low as 30 or 40.

Comments

• conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    getting them.. from where? lol

• blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User

getting them.. from where? lol

There was a loggin even for mercs.. do the quest once, exchange the mercs for gospels?
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    he means where as in what npc do you do the merc quest to get gospels
  • eberg33k
    edited April 2016
    Merc npcs are in the Mercury Union in Nightfall. Christopher is on the stairs next to the AH.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Werent those quests removed a long time ago? Oo

• divinityscarlet
    divinityscarlet Posts: 63 Arc User

They should be yes, you can only exchange through guild now as far as I know.

Also to solve the problem of being stuck with merc on alts... npc them, it's still free gold.

• draigwen
    draigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Christopher is in the mercury marketplace in nightfall citadel, the quests have been back there for many months now :)
  • eberg33k
    edited April 2016

Quests were returned long before the 100 patch.

They should be yes, you can only exchange through guild now as far as I know.

False.

Also to solve the problem of being stuck with merc on alts... npc them, it's still free gold.

I'm talking about merc gospels being stuck on alts. The quest and merc revelations still work fine. However, the issue isn't "how do I get money for my mercs?", the issue is "why is there an option at low levels to get gospels, when the gospels requires 90?"
  • divinityscarlet
    divinityscarlet Posts: 63 Arc User
    I'm talking about merc gospels being stuck on alts. The quest and merc revelations still work fine. However, the issue isn't "how do I get money for my mercs?", the issue is "why is there an option at low levels to get gospels, when the gospels requires 90?"
    That I have no idea. They may have done that at some point in the past so you could only use levelled chars for it, but if you can still obtain on low levels then my only answer is "just FW things".
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯