GvG's Safearea damage

Comments

• dlhy1988
    dlhy1988 Posts: 139 Arc User

when i play soccer, i play soccer, i dont argue during the game that we should change the rules cause i dont like soccer. Some are saying "at the start, we could not survive in base but now some char can" this a a pay to win mmo that sometimes let people build real strong char. At the start, u could not run Tok alone, and yet most can...

Another thing that today is possible for strong char in rift that u could not do before : kill (even one shot) carts. Dont tell me it s not supposed to be done cause before we could not. We even have a kill carts count, so it was intended that one day some chars could kill them. And when this happend, u can either cry, or realise than now, u can not run carts in the middle of 50 ennemies , but need to protect them too.

Same people who cry about getting basecamped in gvg or other place, are also the same people who happily do it to you if you happen to be playing some less strong chars in gvg for example.

Original poster Gwarem all the same, meet him often enough in ctf + 12v12 he ragequits because "no balance" but when I'm playing on nabby alt in 12v12 he's standing in front of base killing everything the whole match.

I give no sympathy + people are hypocrites anyway and the QQ amuses me. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but don't be smug about winning if you can't handle losing too. So I agree with everything you say Baltha. xD
    i agree divi when she said she agree everything baltha say
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    i agree with machtrois who agree with divi agreeing with me XDDD
    Hebergeur d'image
  • hurty08
    hurty08 Posts: 31 Arc User
    Seeing me rq, ehm, maybe cauz matchmaking is bad and i'm not a ***** that will be farm to earn 900 battlefield points.

Divillae, u said that i was killing everything. yes, my character is a vampire, a dps, so i've to kill everything. In front of base ?
    Yes, in front of base NOT IN RESPAWN AREA.

Do u want an answer to ur argument? : left the base by side, not middle.

I'm sûre that u're the typical char who enter in safe to kill some too.

LMAO

Hebergeur d'image
  • pinkette1#7450
    please make distributer of tissues available in base, both in rift AND ff; Problem solve, tyvm
    Hebergeur d'image
  • dlhy1988
    hurty08 said:

Seeing me rq, ehm, maybe cauz matchmaking is bad and i'm not a ***** that will be farm to earn 900 battlefield points.

Divillae, u said that i was killing everything. yes, my character is a vampire, a dps, so i've to kill everything. In front of base ?
    Yes, in front of base NOT IN RESPAWN AREA.

Do u want an answer to ur argument? : left the base by side, not middle.

I'm sûre that u're the typical char who enter in safe to kill some too.

LMAO

the fact is that your not strong enought to spawn kill when we can spawn kill alone.
  • hurty08
    hurty08 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    u're both ridiculous to speak when u ask support to get zodiacs weapons and now farming respawn area. LMFAO

please bring back to the subject ;)
    Post edited by hurty08 on
    Hebergeur d'image
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited April 2016
    people can now realise what is the "fr staff" . for exemple this a fr moderator, funny the guy making a flame thread to give more work to his fellow us friends XDD
    Hebergeur d'image
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    Yup.. griefing and poor gamesmanship. This is what this game's "pvp" has come down to. Spawn camping is never ok. Only insecure noobs do that.
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• pinkette1#7450
    edited April 2016
    cant wait to see the thread derail into a "cs char" bashing. Do you guys realise that fw is a lot pay to win? do you realise now than some fight arent really fair. Do you realise they even turn some people into "gods"? yes the game is as well for e ppen, yes it s frustrating some tmes, but gwarem is just a hater. his opinion change with the wind

we were 20 humans fighting 80 humans saturday. We won 6 out of 7 so he is crying, trust me if we did loose (which will happen and happend before), you would have never see this thread XDDD
    Hebergeur d'image
  • demon776977
    demon776977 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Big Guild "PvPer" don't want fun and good fight. They want win and massacre all people... Have all loot for themself and be the best in a video game. Like ... No i will not say how they look like. Just imagine what i thinks about that kind of "people".

Never forget it's only a game not your real life. Have Fun !
  • dlhy1988

Big Guild "PvPer" don't want fun and good fight. They want win and massacre all people... Have all loot for themself and be the best in a video game. Like ... No i will not say how they look like. Just imagine what i thinks about that kind of "people".

nan we like fun :) but they dont want
    it's quite a pain to fight 7 times a saturday you know

• demon776977
    dlhy1988 said:

I don't thinks stay in safe area with auto bash in the immortal NPC is really fun ! And not fun for people who can't defend too. Maybe we have not the same idea about what fun it's in a video game. But i can understant hypocritical mind.
    Fun is do a GvG with twink guild and low level toon against the bigger "PvPer" Guild and do some kill and fun :) that it's really fun ;)
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited April 2016

XDDD maha. You made my day, please make a stand up comedy, that would be hilarious :o

same guy that was topgun, took his weapon, took olg gold accesories with big money spend and the help of the guild, then left as soon as pvp came back on shylia XDD one of those "6month char" superman. one that was the worst when topgun, showing is epeen much more than any other topgun, bashing in world chat etc, stfu omg
    Hebergeur d'image
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User

I dare anyone to build a toon that can survive my Slash Storm with wrath down, just respawned at 10% HP (?) and healing at under 10k ticks.
    I will legit pay you 500D if you can make that happen (without using rocky, swift eva, etc.).

Anyone who argues that it can be done, do it and make yourself some money. ;)
    Fact is, this is obviously not as intended. It takes me close to a minute to fully heal up to 200k HP after dying in GvG. I don't know why heals in there aren't as strong as they are in 12vs or Arena but who knows. :open_mouth:

Just show respect to the other team, especially if they are alts or a smaller guild. There is never a need to overkill, although like spawn camping in 12vs, it isn't against the rules. It's just bad sportsmanship.
    Although, by all means, if the two teams are close and that's the only way you can win the war, do it. You'll make yourselves look bad but at least you won the fight.

EDIT: Not taking any sides. Just saying there's an argument on both sides.

wait who's gnna have wrath down? me or you?

• dlhy1988

dlhy1988 said:

I don't thinks stay in safe area with auto bash in the immortal NPC is really fun ! And not fun for people who can't defend too. Maybe we have not the same idea about what fun it's in a video game. But i can understant hypocritical mind.
    Fun is do a GvG with twink guild and low level toon against the bigger "PvPer" Guild and do some kill and fun :) that it's really fun ;)
    yeah it's fun crushing noobs superman with alt
    or doing 2 char vs5guild and win it
    lol

• demon776977
    edited April 2016

XDDD maha. You made my day, please make a stand up comedy, that would be hilarious :o

same guy that was topgun, took his weapon, took olg gold accesories with big money spend and the help of the guild, then left as soon as pvp came back on shylia XDD one of those "6month char" superman. one that was the worst when topgun, showing is epeen much more than any other topgun, bashing in world chat etc, stfu omg
    Ho sorry ;( i cashed 15 000 euros in one year did you thinks i need you for somethings ? i'm not BalthazarFeu. Your leader boasted in Tenebra of sucking my money and abuse about my kindness. Did you thinks i can't pay 13D for have a level 90 Zod Weapon now ? :D Ho remember how much flames crystal TopGun selled me ? ( 50 ? ) Ho wait i gave 39 crystal flame free for help mach3 ! How much scroll of mastery and resistance i selled at TopGun/Arcanum at 4G ? More than 25 000 ( and 10 000 a few time before i left TopGun ). How many gifts i gave at member ? ( Remember when i sended 500-1500 pearls free at all member :) ) TopGun helped me and i helped TopGun :) but you remember only what you want. How you made your Gold Items ? ho yeah only with your guild. Remember how i made my gold stuff ? ( 600 flames crystal and 30 tessons ? ) 50% droped with cash shop 40% bought and 10% with guild.

Ho Baltha ? Who was ban for insulting MaaNoon ? Talking about his mother ;) And who abuse Support for have a Zod Weap a few year ago ? Please see you before talk about other guy. Remember who upgrade your toon ;) all people who know you said you wait other help you. And you cry like a little girl in TS all the time OMG XD

And for your information i have more fun in a "PvE" Guild. Ho wait ! Without Tenebra you don't have loot anymore ... And all TopGun regret this ... But atm pvp is really good in shylia :o You don't like how the pvp is in vexer for regret throw Tenebra ?
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited April 2016
    yep you defenetly are an epeen char too XD look at what u just said XDD we dont have loot cause we wanted pvp, and we have it. Show me when i complained about pvp and/or loots??? i was just pointing to you that you are an epeen char, and that you were one of the worst in term of bad attitude while you were topgun. i had to calm you down so many times XD and good for you if you are happy now :dizzy:

Hebergeur d'image
  • demon776977

yep you defenetly are an epeen char too XD look at what u just said XDD we dont have loot cause we wanted pvp, and we have it. Show me when i complained about pvp and/or loots??? i was just pointing to you that you are an epeen char, and that you were one of the worst in term of bad attitude while you were topgun. i had to calm you down so many times XD and good for you if you are happy now :dizzy:

Officier who insult member said that ... Joke. We are both epeen guy ^^. Who rage quit and leave TopGun many time after argument and insult with other officier/member ? Sure i was pessimistic but you are not better than me. It's weird because now in Tenebra i'm not the same. I'm more positive ... Ho i know ! Because officier don't trash talk member all the time.

Last things. See wich guild loose member. Not Tenebra. TopGun Loose a lot of people in just 1 mounth :/.
  • kaiserblazer
    kaiserblazer Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2016

You can figure this one out CK. ;) Who has wrath down, the person who just respawned after dying or the person killing people in spawn with RH?
    My comment was meant to reinforce the outrageously low Rift-base heals and the 10k ticks of damage that really mean nothing to us now with some 200k+ HP that the OP mentioned.

Also, all you European servers need to calm down. Ijs, this thread wasn't made for flaming but instead to bring up a valid point about rift.
  • dlhy1988

You can figure this one out CK. ;) Who has wrath down, the person who just respawned after dying or the person killing people in spawn with RH?
    My comment was meant to reinforce the outrageously low Rift-base heals and the 10k ticks of damage that really mean nothing to us now with some 200k+ HP that the OP mentioned.

Also, all you European servers need to calm down. Ijs, this thread wasn't made for flaming but instead to bring up a valid point about rift.
    then should we increase the damage done by lower lv boss ? or instance ? bcause poison is way to weak at 10k/sec right? should make it at least 30k/sec
    oh wait ? i'm able to tank 30K/sec
  • conterkiller

Well u cant have RH if there's nothing to farm off..
    and is not hard to just..activate wrath.. lol
    if we were in the same server i'd take that bet.. and win 500d.. :(

• pinkette1#7450
    its not a flame thread??? mmmm k, but then why is the op himself flaming in most posts? XDD
    first post is even breaking the forum rules !

so lets flame like happy campers (ahah)
    Hebergeur d'image
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Spawnkilling can be done because the game actually allows to.

Sure the dmg you take while in the other base (Rift or FF) means it's supposed you can't walk freely as safety as you wish, but it seems they never scaled the DoT with the toons' increasing power.

While 10k back to the old days was really scaring, now can be easily outhealed and the huge hp pool helps surviving many hits.

They should change those Dots into the weekly flying boss' ones, allowing them to stack even more as the time passes.

So the more you dare, the less you survive.

And, just a bit off topic, apply it to FF's map too and increase the protection area (some classes as MM or Demon can reach you on your base, crazy! lol)
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    I have been camped in my own base and camped myself other bases in the past (most of times following orders) until nothing is changed i will keep assuming its just another awesome game feature.
    Im just wondering myself when are we getting this gvg type field? tudou.com/programs/view/z3nf_Gz-TcQ/
    thats all for now.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• kaiserblazer
    kaiserblazer Posts: 40 Arc User
    dlhy1988 said:

then should we increase the damage done by lower lv boss ? or instance ? bcause poison is way to weak at 10k/sec right? should make it at least 30k/sec

Or increase base heals. As I mentioned before, it takes me roughly a full minute to heal up to full 200k health. And there are other things that can be done too. I figure that's really what this discussion was about.

The countless alts respawning is nothing? Also, when you die and res, you're off wrath for like 10 sec.
    I can meet you in xserver too. Get down to 10% HP, no wrath, and let's see you survive without rocky. :smiley:
    (I'm not attacking you in any way. Just pointing out it's nearly impossible to fight back base campers in rift, as OP mentioned.)
  • conterkiller

dlhy1988 said:

Or increase base heals. As I mentioned before, it takes me roughly a full minute to heal up to full 200k health. And there are other things that can be done too. I figure that's really what this discussion was about.

The countless alts respawning is nothing? Also, when you die and res, you're off wrath for like 10 sec.
    I can meet you in xserver too. Get down to 10% HP, no wrath, and let's see you survive without rocky. :smiley:
    (I'm not attacking you in any way. Just pointing out it's nearly impossible to fight back base campers in rift, as OP mentioned.)
    well that's more of bad tactic from the camped side.. they can just not respawn until u lose wrath.. lol
    oohh yeah we could try that in cross server.. but how would i get the 500d? D:

• dlhy1988

dlhy1988 said:

well that's more of bad tactic from the camped side.. they can just not respawn until u lose wrath.. lol
    oohh yeah we could try that in cross server.. but how would i get the 500d? D:
    i dont understand why you're even paying attention to him

JUST RESPAWN AND ROCKY OR PRIMAL SOUL OR COMBAT STEALTH what ever then just come back stun the dps make other player respawn and stun him aswell wtf so easy

it's like i'm saying wait look i can OS every one if you gimme RH with alt bcause only stupid people playing against me and you should get down to 10% hp and takeoff your gear

and wrath come back after 30sec when you die just stop chain rez like a noob #kaiserblazerprospawnkillingfeedingenemiewrathwithalt
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    I have been camped in my own base and camped myself other bases in the past (most of times following orders) until nothing is changed i will keep assuming its just another awesome game feature.
    Im just wondering myself when are we getting this gvg type field? tudou.com/programs/view/z3nf_Gz-TcQ/
    thats all for now.

Doesn't look like GvG, rather like some xserver stuff...different guilds and all...
    ​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User

thats all for now.

Gio, base camping is not the issue here. its spawn camping. Two different things.
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• estaffisgod
    estaffisgod Posts: 2 Arc User
    On one hand cheaters seems to appreciate every moments of their absurd glory...
    And on the other hand this game delicatly pinch the nipples of insanity
    The real problem in that sad sad story that the nonsense of this topic

The only way to fix it and the only cure of this sickness is THE PWE STAFF
    What Rules ? these guys don't know Rules on FW
    In my opinion PW STAFF don't give a damn of this situation too much afraid of the MotherBase xD
    What all servs Cm must do now?

Put balls on the table and Say No more... in all servs in all countries at all cost and NOW
    One Screen/One Ban
    And maybe one day the game will be patched... or never

You can nicely ban (2 or 3 weeks ) such players and the next weekend this problem will be solved by himself
    they are so afraid to loose every fragments of their ego and see in eyes on others that they are the only thing that we hate
    Cheaters !!!

Spawnkillers deserved to know what Law is