Goodbye FW

novaheals1
novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
I want to say this isn't a prank nor a joke. I have officially decided to quit forsaken world and any game that has PWE involved with it. no pun intended.

FW doesn't fit my needs anymore and i need a change were FW wont and refuses to do.
shout out to friends BB / Joker / Eric/marjumia/ momochulu/ ocea/ vulk / hadescaller/ umbrasenior / nahani / Jasmine/ chefi / Anput/ Luv_angel / ZabiX / Amantine/ conterK /Bladez/ ToCon / Conovor /Crit/ Themass / Alaria /FayeFaye/solidstep/searinox/lunaray and many more for being amazing friends.

Ty Envy for the 2 amazing years i had with you and everything you have done for me. It was a hard decision but it has came down to me to perm. quit FW. I will always have our memories <3

Feel free to come on our TS if you have it ,if u don't have the TS then you arnt special enough :blush:

Goodbye
-onto better things
Post edited by novaheals1 on
dbpdoh.jpg
People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
"Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

Comments

• morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    Another one bites the dust, again.
  • bloodreaperfw
    bloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    So many has left already, this happens when you alienate the casuals and non-cser playerbase, pretty certain the only people left playing are the super hardcore farmers and cashers.

Some of my friends left when PWE decided to put a 30 minute requirement in the log in events, they're really making it harder for non-csers, it's all bout Pay2Win now.
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • bardiie
    bardiie Posts: 16 Arc User
    Come back when you get the itch.

• utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Good luck for your new adventures! I am still stuck here because new games do not have bot system ;(
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    dammnn.. D:
    i guess we'll talk in that other game more often now.. xD

like u said.. at least u get to keep the good memories.. thats what matters most in the end

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    I'll miss giving you herps :( but glad you have the strength to do what I can't in giving up fw. hope you have more fun wherever you move onto!
  • negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
    I'll see you around my friend, take care and be good and take care of yourself. i'll remember our memories and the fun times.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • nessaessaa
    nessaessaa Posts: 6 Arc User
    I basically only hop on to help my friends/guildies. Otherwise, my time is spent on another game that just came out, and i can say, its pretty epic. Its a LOT less drama and stress which is soooo nice. ;)

Though I'll miss hopping on and chatting with you :c

-Nessa~
  • navarne
    navarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    I'm still looking for the pun
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    I'm always sad when someone leaves...

The BIG FW family is getting smaller day by day...

Tiny FW family now alr!! QQ

On topic: have fun and see ya around!
  • drowarchon
    drowarchon Posts: 14 Arc User
    QQ Waves
  • adamm119
    adamm119 Posts: 57 Arc User
    amarantos said:

I'll miss giving you herps :( but glad you have the strength to do what I can't in giving up fw. hope you have more fun wherever you move onto!

Hey. If you wont let me quit, I'm not letting you quit >:[
  • senrin
    Soon Domino and Henry will stare each others in an empty Citadel o_0"
  • kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    senrin said:

Soon Domino and Henry will stare each others in an empty Citadel o_0"

You're assuming Domino has the time for that. Falsely, I might add.
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • senrin
    Maybe he still thinks Henry lays in Freedom Harbour XD
  • omfgpopperz
    omfgpopperz Posts: 73 Arc User
    I'm pretty much the same way. I haven't been on as much since the new instances are far too time consuming, and the 100 patch has everything screwed up. The game is unwinnable; just sustainable, but the junk they put in the boutique is laughable, not to mention the odds being absurd. I can't stand the Random anything, since there are instances I won't run. I spend more of my gaming time on something NOT Arc. But for us folk that are just happy to have 1D to spend, it's a long and arduous path to OP'ness.