Pure Demon Crystals

unipegasus
unipegasus Posts: 41 Arc User
Has anyone got them from the new orbs? So far haven't seen any pop on world chat.

Comments

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    or the mount :O
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    The Mount dropped the first day in Illy, didnt seen any zod or up item so far though (not that anyone is really bothering with those orbs hehe).

Scorpioluca
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Mount dropped some in LH to the same person I believe, not sure about the crystals.
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    I don't see anyone opening that orb. And obviously, noone who has half a brain would open those orbs because they are the biggest rip off in FW history so far. xD

I'd like to think I had something to do with it, warning people and all that. *pats self* good job schaap! B):D
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    What community MUST ask is to have the right to see the drop rates, so can decide IF buy the Orb in order to gamble, or not.

You know your chances in Poker, even in Lotto, why not asking for this as well?

Let's suppose I want the Orb for the Crystal but not for the weapon... I can decide to buy or not according to my tastes. It's too much old school, outdated in all honestly, the hidden chance rates.

Sure, it's always about luck and someone can say they will say **** and not the truth, but still.

And yes, mine was just an example: I know Weapon vs Crystal reasoning is kind of weak (weapon worth a lot too so can always sell I can foresee someone writing it already...), was just the 1st 2 items I had in mind.

-----

Funny thing that made me laugh out loud (wow, not lol?) is that while we're all (somehow) ranting to the imba between cs vs no cs toons imba, they're throwing at us Charge Promos/1st Time Buyers Bonus/Spend Leaves Promo like we never had in all history of the game.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Ain't all those even raising the gap more?

AAAAND, on the other side, aren't many ppl leaving day by day just for that?

No idea who'll spend when you feel you're surrounded by tombstones, literally.

Arena? The kindergarten one is no more fun even to watch.

FF? Alt rhapsody + the main showoffing 1shot

-----

I swear that if we will have another 4 weeks straight of promos I'll unistall too XD

Not for the imba, but because it's clear noone listens...
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Meanwhile another mount dropped in illy *avoid tiger smiley*

Scorpioluca

• senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Mounts don't break the game balance and aren't the best stuff you can get from Orbs as well...

I have 11 mounts, 5 fliers, few full fashion sets and I'm not complaining about them.

Don't think Sheeponator would be happier after all her Orbs' spam with just a mount! XD
  • tutilake88
    @senrin I would already been absolutely satisfied if the drop rate of ToF was high and each orb gave 12 ToF... :p I had realistic expectations, I was aware of my non-existant chances to get the top 3 rare items in them. :D Afterall I only opened like 120 orbs :#

And I absolutely agree with you on seeing the amount and drop rate for orbs. That would also protect the "geniuses" at PWE from this kind of rage because then they would have the ammunition to say "Hey! Stfu you knew the chances from the get go!" and then we would have noone but ourselves to blame. Like ok, we don't need to be told that there is only a 0.0000000000001% chance to get pure demon crystal ofc, but at least give us the ratea of the common items in them. Had I known drop rate of ToF was really low and only dropped 2 per orb I never would have touched those orbs, not even If they were 5 leaves each LOL.

:*
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    still no demon crystal or runic stone droped on any server? :D
    even when only a few ppl buy those orbs there must have been like atleast 5k+ orbs opened so far.
  • gadda1
    gadda1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    In LH it's over 10k orbs that have been popped easily and nothing good dropped other than KFC chicken mount :sunglasses: and maybe 2-3 FC and essence.
    Seriously , GM should try popping 1000 in front of us and see for themselves it's a troll orb .
    And please fellow Fw players don't give me **** like it's luck blah blah coz if it was it would've dropped at least 1 EB or ancient runestone in all servers.
    Anyways
  • tutilake88
    gadda1 said:

In LH it's over 10k orbs that have been popped easily and nothing good dropped other than KFC chicken mount :sunglasses: and maybe 2-3 FC and essence.

Seriously , GM should try popping 1000 in front of us and see for themselves it's a troll orb .

And please fellow Fw players don't give me **** like it's luck blah blah coz if it was it would've dropped at least 1 EB or ancient runestone in all servers.

Anyways

Oh you silly one,

A GM/PM/Dev noone from PWE needs to open those orbs to see for themselves... Because they make those orbs, they decide the droprates, they know exactly what they have done.

And no I won't tell you it's luck based because obviously it is not, that's just what they want you to believe.

But as far as Illyfue goes, so far I haven't seen any idiots that are excessively opening the new orb. Tbh, I haven't seen anyone open them at all because amazingly, our server doesn't have a lot of noobs.

PWE kinda pooped where they eat with this orb.
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    someone drop the lvl 95 wep on shylia ((after tons and tons of orb opening) so its in the orb
    Hebergeur d'image
  • divinityscarlet
    divinityscarlet Posts: 63 Arc User

someone drop the lvl 95 wep on shylia ((after tons and tons of orb opening) so its in the orb

Who dropped it? o.o and I'm scared to know how many orbs...

• pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    jackletank dropped it
    Hebergeur d'image
  • gadda1
    gadda1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    @tutilake88
    I'm not being silly ma'am.
    This happened for blazeling orb as pet wasn't dropping much domino himself came on and spammed quite a few orbs to check droprate so I wouldn't be surprised if they did again for this orb.
    And grats to whoever won the weapon o/