GvG's Safearea damage

hurty08
hurty08 Posts: 31 Arc User
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
Hello, came here to know if it's the same on urs servers or not.

Is people farming the enemy respawn every saturday?

The damage in GvG's respawn are tooooo weak, so, people going on the enemy respawn and farm them.

http://hpics.li/eb436c2

Where's the fairplay, this is only an anti-backlash.

I don't expect people to be banned BUT PLEASE FIX THE DAMAGE TO 100k/sec

Just do something or this is gonna **** us really hard.

tyvm

-Gwarem
Post edited by hurty08 on
Hebergeur d'image

Comments

• pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    why not^^ but why were you most of the time on the other base?and yet we still won ;) i smell hypocrits XD

but about upgrading the damage of base, i have no really opinion.

Hebergeur d'image
  • hurty08
    edited April 2016
    trying to pull you out from our base so we could have did a TRUE GvG ;)

u're one of the guild who ever make thos plays so please, don't come here..
    Do u still look at you in a mirror?..

All GvG goes fine, but against u, it's always the same, we do what we can..
    Hebergeur d'image
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited April 2016
    i understand your point, i still think base arent made to be safe zone and are design to be attacked when not protected. Old wwar strategie, called "siege", then force the front door^^ (if you need, ask vercingetorix about it^^) If it was maint to be safe, it would be a no pvp zone. Anyway good luck with changing chinese game^^

Hebergeur d'image
  • sylvdu84
    sylvdu84 Posts: 31 Arc User
    I think it's your problem if you are too weak to be farm in safe, don't cry and up your toon :smile:
  • hearfire842
    hearfire842 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Cry me a river.... Cry Cry ....
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    Trolls, trolls everywhere.

People don't re-spawn with full health, so it's clearly not an intended thing to re-spawn with 5% health and have someone with red-hand beating on you before the keyboard even becomes active. Simply no way to "get better" to deal with that if the whole opposition raid decides to spawn camp.

Historically 10K/ticks killed pretty much everyone within a few seconds, again, something which points to it not being an intended thing. It's only with the last 2 patches have characters had enough HP and heals to survive the 10K ticks for significant periods of time.
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited April 2016
    as long as not prove otherway, how do you know they never intend to let people build char able to survive? and the other side did the same to us, just didnt succed that well...

anyway, as long as china make it this way, this is the way it work...
    Hebergeur d'image
  • kaiserblazer
    kaiserblazer Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I dare anyone to build a toon that can survive my Slash Storm with wrath down, just respawned at 10% HP (?) and healing at under 10k ticks.
    I will legit pay you 500D if you can make that happen (without using rocky, swift eva, etc.).

Anyone who argues that it can be done, do it and make yourself some money. ;)
    Fact is, this is obviously not as intended. It takes me close to a minute to fully heal up to 200k HP after dying in GvG. I don't know why heals in there aren't as strong as they are in 12vs or Arena but who knows. :open_mouth:

Just show respect to the other team, especially if they are alts or a smaller guild. There is never a need to overkill, although like spawn camping in 12vs, it isn't against the rules. It's just bad sportsmanship.
    Although, by all means, if the two teams are close and that's the only way you can win the war, do it. You'll make yourselves look bad but at least you won the fight.

EDIT: Not taking any sides. Just saying there's an argument on both sides.
    Post edited by kaiserblazer on
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited April 2016
    they are not alts, they are the biggest alliance of shylia, we had 7 land attacked, and they does the exact same... dont take side when you have no clue XD (they managed to simultanetly atack 1 100v100, 2 60vs60 and 4 30vs30) we sometime need tactics to fight big numbers

Hebergeur d'image
  • hurty08
    edited April 2016
    I would like to know how we could do the same when we were farm in our respawn ;))))))))))

Why are u trying to give fault to others?
    Hebergeur d'image
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited April 2016
    hurty08 said:

I would like to know how we could do the same when we were farm in our respawn ;))))))))))

no you are a lier... u did 100 kill so if it was in your base, what are you complaining about???

Hebergeur d'image
  • hurty08
    "He did it so we do it"

Told u that u're EVERY SATURDAYS in enemy respawn.

you make anti-backlash and u don't accept that ur reputation is sinking cauz of this typical plays.
    Hebergeur d'image
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited April 2016
    i dont really care about opinion like yours tbh. Never it was a problem when you where on our side. Your own reputation is good?? let me laugh. Of course you build your alliance on hatred toward us, so i know u dont like us, some of you insult us every day, send death threat and ask for real adress ; make racism comments ec etc etc. You dont like us? good i dont like you too. Fair enough :D
    Hebergeur d'image
  • hurty08
    i won't that topic closed so stop talking about this.

I can send u some screens about us too, don't worry. just report them, i really hate people like that ;)

Any others intelligent opinion?
    Hebergeur d'image
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited April 2016
    u dont want a flame but yet insinuat that i m not intelligent XD

i know you really well, and you are a real hypocrit. Even if i can understand that some lost can be painfull, u never complain when same things happend but your way. We played together for a long time, only cause now you are facing us .you are crying. Before it was for ya a good laugh...

BTW as a forum mod YOU SHOULD KNOW that naming and shaming is against the TOS!!!!

Hebergeur d'image
  • aestheticsbro
    aestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User
    All Shylia drama aside, I agree with the OP. I've actually been mentioning this for a few months to my friends: both in gvg and ff, the base damage needs to be pumped up.

Back when the strongest chars had 40-50k hp and healers couldn't do 100-200k crit heals, the base damage was meant to kill anyone stepping in in a matter of seconds. Back then it was just some tard prots running in with rocky, now I have to run back to base to kill spawn killers in nearly every gvg cause anyone half decent can survive it.

As we all know, if the chinese version don't have it, whatever we say wont change it, but would be nice if it got to their attention,
  • pinkette1#7450

now I have to run back to base to kill spawn killers in nearly every gvg cause anyone half decent can survive it.

maybe you re supposed to defend your base, i dont know, i dont make the game nor the rules

Hebergeur d'image
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    Inb4 thread closed/deleted.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • aestheticsbro
    aestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User

maybe you re supposed to defend your base, i dont know, i dont make the game nor the rules

Because obviously every single guild has enough players for every war to have 1 party camp at their respawn to prevent the enemy going in when there's supposed to be a game feature doing exactly that. Are you really this dumb or just being a **** because I agreed with someone you don't like? Sounds like you need to go out a little.
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    It is typical pwe game... content dont get updated, period.

Same thing was in PW, you was supposed to use siege weapons to destroy the Towers/Crystal but what happened then? in few years maxed chars could totally ignore Towers and dismantle the core crystals in 2 mins without any catapult .

Same happening here, tower (that once upon a time was a treath and defendable even) now hit nothing and die in half second, base damage that can be outhealed easy, even guards hit like mobs in main map now ;P

But well Whole rift tbh got kinda forgotten, lvl 100 cap and gloves lvl 85 (that was **** back then too but that's not the point)? pots lvl 80 as reward? rofl

Simplest solution is remove rift from the game ;3

Scorpioluca
  • dlhy1988
    dlhy1988 Posts: 139 Arc User
    you know what ? we should put all rift like sunday event ONLY PVE GUYS btw nice screen we are so cool on it and you're so pathetic on it lol

• pinkette1#7450
    edited April 2016

now I have to run back to base to kill spawn killers in nearly every gvg cause anyone half decent can survive it.

"Because obviously every single guild has enough players for every war to have 1 party camp at their respawn to prevent the enemy going in when there's supposed to be a game feature doing exactly that. Are you really this dumb or just being a **** because I agreed with someone you don't like? Sounds like you need to go out a little".

i just give you my opinion, you want insult
    Hebergeur d'image
  • sxnif
    sxnif Posts: 45 Arc User
    I have a question : If they do change the damage of the safe area to 100k (or more than 10k at least) will it prevent people from stopping any character who try to get out ?
    If you put a small and sufficient group (enough to stop any kind of people) at the left, center and right exit of the base I think it will still have the same effect ? So overall even if they DO change the damage, will it give any safe exit for anyone ? Will it be that much of a change and give the people who are being spawn-killed a chance to go out and play in the gvg ?

sorry for all these questions btw
  • blackleja
    blackleja Posts: 17 Arc User
    sxnif said:

I have a question : If they do change the damage of the safe area to 100k (or more than 10k at least) will it prevent people from stopping any character who try to get out ?
    If you put a small and sufficient group (enough to stop any kind of people) at the left, center and right exit of the base I think it will still have the same effect ? So overall even if they DO change the damage, will it give any safe exit for anyone ? Will it be that much of a change and give the people who are being spawn-killed a chance to go out and play in the gvg ?

problem is you don't respwan with full hp/wrath buffs etc. There's a dif between going at it when rdy and getting attacked when u have 20k hp and usually no wrath while other party has rh. IF they sit outside your base you still can make ways to kill them out. But in general in base camping is just like a vitamin for peoples e-pins. Somehow they feel more op-er that way or w/e bs goes in their heads.
    It's not ever gonna be fixed and ppl will never stop doing that sadly
  • dlhy1988
    blackleja said:

sxnif said:

problem is you don't respwan with full hp/wrath buffs etc. There's a dif between going at it when rdy and getting attacked when u have 20k hp and usually no wrath while other party has rh. IF they sit outside your base you still can make ways to kill them out. But in general in base camping is just like a vitamin for peoples e-pins. Somehow they feel more op-er that way or w/e bs goes in their heads.
    It's not ever gonna be fixed and ppl will never stop doing that sadly
    you should tell me how to keep RH in the base
    i didnt know that guard give wrath =/
    oh wait dumb player or alt auto rez giving it
    NVM my question.

just wait them to lose RH if that's your main prob bcause i'm seeing **** tons of people QQIng bcause they are RH spawn killing

if you know it coming you could do **** tons of strategie
    a lot of class can just by pass this spawn killing sin war prots priest
  • pinkette1#7450
    when i play soccer, i play soccer, i dont argue during the game that we should change the rules cause i dont like soccer. Some are saying "at the start, we could not survive in base but now some char can" this a a pay to win mmo that sometimes let people build real strong char. At the start, u could not run Tok alone, and yet most can...

Another thing that today is possible for strong char in rift that u could not do before : kill (even one shot) carts. Dont tell me it s not supposed to be done cause before we could not. We even have a kill carts count, so it was intended that one day some chars could kill them. And when this happend, u can either cry, or realise than now, u can not run carts in the middle of 50 ennemies , but need to protect them too.
    Hebergeur d'image
  • dlhy1988

when i play soccer, i play soccer, i dont argue during the game that we should change the rules cause i dont like soccer. Some are saying "at the start, we could not survive in base but now some char can" this a a pay to win mmo that sometimes let people build real strong char. At the start, u could not run Tok alone, and yet most can...

Another thing that today is possible for strong char in rift that u could not do before : kill (even one shot) carts. Dont tell me it s not supposed to be done cause before we could not. We even have a kill carts count, so it was intended that one day some chars could kill them. And when this happend, u can either cry, or realise than now, u can not run carts in the middle of 50 ennemies , but need to protect them too.

also i was already doing spawn kill 3 years ago when rift just came and we were lv 80 lol
  • divinityscarlet
    divinityscarlet Posts: 63 Arc User

Same people who cry about getting basecamped in gvg or other place, are also the same people who happily do it to you if you happen to be playing some less strong chars in gvg for example.

Original poster Gwarem all the same, meet him often enough in ctf + 12v12 he ragequits because "no balance" but when I'm playing on nabby alt in 12v12 he's standing in front of base killing everything the whole match.

I give no sympathy + people are hypocrites anyway and the QQ amuses me. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but don't be smug about winning if you can't handle losing too. So I agree with everything you say Baltha. xD