Login event i hateyou

demon776977
demon776977 Posts: 84 Arc User
yeah i hate login event ! Server are so calm and now all people connect all account with 8 toon ! player who don't want to do event stay alone and can't play ... and domino never answer good topic like for lvl 100 winnar ... i start to thinks you are really bad GM/CM or you don't know the game.

Comments

• tezzyboy
    tezzyboy Posts: 15 Arc User

yeah i hate login event ! Server are so calm and now all people connect all account with 8 toon ! player who don't want to do event stay alone and can't play ... and domino never answer good topic like for lvl 100 winnar ... i start to thinks you are really bad GM/CM or you don't know the game.

Please.. Just stop. It's your choice to not do the event.

And as for domino answer you on the race to 100 winners, The unicorn pet code was sent out from what I gather. They are probably working on the pet of choice/relic codes.

And REALLY?! Domino is a great GM, only one I've ever seen who actually actively logs into the game and takes our feedback.
    photo aae3a220-6b6c-4114-9028-caaff945efdf_zpsfjfutt3u.png
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    tezzyboy said:

Please.. Just stop. It's your choice to not do the event.

And as for domino answer you on the race to 100 winners, The unicorn pet code was sent out from what I gather. They are probably working on the pet of choice/relic codes.

And REALLY?! Domino is a great GM, only one I've ever seen who actually actively logs into the game and takes our feedback.
    not about the login event , but as for the race to 100 reward, no unicorn has been send out yet and everything was du to last maint. Not a big deal if its a bit later, but agree that domino should have said a word about it
    Hebergeur d'image
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Thank you FW, each toon can get free 40.5g, this is better than previous login event since gold is always the best if you don't need certain items from orbs :D, bad thing is "forcing" me to log my gazilion alts again LoL
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    I dont mind logging my gazillion alts however i do find it idiotic that you have to do a full relog to actually get the reward. Like its not enough to be online for 30 mins and they just automatically send it to you... facedesk. Im so hating what this game has become partly because of tattletale players, you cant even blame PWE for this. Blame all the stupid noobs who whined about people with multiple accounts.

Everything is a choice... instead of whining, if they wanted it as badly, they too should have made multiple accounts... But no they come here and complain about people who have a lot of accounts cos they dont rofl... Pettyyyy...

Well guess what, your whining didn't stop us we still make the most out of these login events, I still get rewards on ALL my toons and Im not even cheating to obtain it. You just have stop being lazy.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    I dont get it..
    They dont wanna give us merc pack leaf spend promo, with the excuse of "having to stabilize the economy"
    instead they give us login event with tons of free gold.. which is basically the same but people dont have to charge or spend leaves, so the economy doesnt stabilize.. and they dont make any $$ from it either.. o___o

#Logic!

• demon776977
    Player are lazy because you can get more money when you play than this log in event.
    without sandboxie and super macro you can make 4.50gx3 = 13.5G for 30 minutes waiting. with 8 toon than make 1D08 for 4h.

I'm sure for farming 1H instance you can make more money ... why people are so lazy ? I don't know ...
  • tutilake88

Player are lazy because you can get more money when you play than this log in event.
    without sandboxie and super macro you can make 4.50gx3 = 13.5G for 30 minutes waiting. with 8 toon than make 1D08 for 4h.

I'm sure for farming 1H instance you can make more money ... why people are so lazy ? I don't know ...

ROFLMFAO... Sure, yeah, dream on pal... xD

Let me know when you make 1d from farming an instance for an hour. And tell me which instance that is.
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User

Let me know when you make 1d from farming an instance for an hour. And tell me which instance that is.

We could tell you, but then it'd be public and everyone would do it, and it wouldn't be worth as much.

It can be done. Boring as all get out, which is likely why most don't do it.
  • tutilake88
    edited April 2016

We could tell you, but then it'd be public and everyone would do it, and it wouldn't be worth as much.

It can be done. Boring as all get out, which is likely why most don't do it.
    Exactly, that is one, it would be just as boring as the login event itself. And it would be on a permanent basis, this is only for 3 days and I am not breaking any ToS rules. Which negates his claim of it being less time consuming or less boring.

Another point is that, it would be against PWE's ToS because you would have to log 6 clients to secure your loot.

What, you think I don't know how to make money in this game if I wanted? I could abuse the living **** out of it, I live in a household of gamers, we have 4 super PC's and 2 Gaming laptops with solid internet connection that just literally never drops. I could run 18 clients, a whole raid on my own if I wanted. But first I do not have 18 accounts and second I am a law abiding citizen, I do not break ToS rules and never log more than 3 clients at a time because I do not want to get banned.

Therefore both his point and yours is invalid because it would be an illegal way of making dia's via in game farming with just yourself and your army of alts.

Unless you are saying you are able to make 1Dia in 1 hour of in game farming without breaking any rules, then prove it or just don't make claims. Cos talk is cheap.
  • demon776977

Tomb Of King and selling stone ;) wind bard + tormentor dark pack 20k attack 70% cc 700% cdmg 1650 mastery ( with bard buff only ) ... really fast with speed buff :)

• kaiserblazer
    kaiserblazer Posts: 40 Arc User
    Prior to 100 patch, I made 4-5D every night from Lost City.
    Triple client lowbie and get nice loot (since 90 LC was usually busy with people sometimes bringing in 4-5 alts).
  • tutilake88

Tomb Of King and selling stone ;) wind bard + tormentor dark pack 20k attack 70% cc 700% cdmg 1650 mastery ( with bard buff only ) ... really fast with speed buff :)

That's boring AF, more boring than this. And 1 hour of that does not make 1dia... ^^
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    Quoting seems to have broken. Hrm:

>>Unless you are saying you are able to make 1Dia in 1 hour of in game farming without breaking any rules, then prove it or just don't make claims. Cos talk is cheap.

I don't have to prove anything to you. What would POSSIBLY be in it for me to do so? The loss of a source of income due to over farming is pretty much what.
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Wow, a comic thread made for lolings ;3 (at least the replies)

First someone claining to have Godzibillions of alts and lil later "i dont have 18 accounts"? lmao what? you know nowaday everyone that got less that 200 alts is a Casual Player?

And nice you dont break tos, but tell me how ppls can get rewards in 200+ alts when at very best (but there's the log off and log in time too so wont really be that many) logging 3 chars at once you can at MAX do 144 alts in 24 hours ;3 so you dont break the tos but many does...

And that lead to second comic, now as "suggested way to make gold" put 3 alts autoclicking in LC (cuz yes am really sure you're manually clicking on your 3 chars with your 3 hands from 3 different pcs too, beside the Golden era of LC is gone, the 5k euro a month dudes paying 4g each either are done or csed a couple of brain cells too), funny you also mention someone that other than autoclicking bring 1 or 2 extra alts hahahaha.

Soon fate time so gotta leave but please, am rdy for some more rofls later, keep posting such muchofsense ;3

Scorpioluca

• kaiserblazer

And that lead to second comic, now as "suggested way to make gold" put 3 alts autoclicking in LC (cuz yes am really sure you're manually clicking on your 3 chars with your 3 hands from 3 different pcs too, beside the Golden era of LC is gone, the 5k euro a month dudes paying 4g each either are done or csed a couple of brain cells too), funny you also mention someone that other than autoclicking bring 1 or 2 extra alts hahahaha.

Apparently you have zero experience in this matter, so let me educate you.
    Lowbie Lost City was a GHOST town. 15 or so ores in a map where nobody else is collecting. Sure, I'd need autoclicker to beat my own self. ;)

For those that are not aware, there are 4 Lost City maps. The lowbie 60's map you could've gotten 90 ores in 10 minutes or so. Also, if you can't switch between 3 clients and keep yourself organized, you haven't been playing this game long enough.

So please, next time you make an uneducated argument, be prepared to look dumb cause you don't know what you're talking about.
  • matrye
    matrye Posts: 41 Arc User

Don't be childish. Press alt K and you can't even see players or pets. Shift click to get to henry or the mailbox. You're lucky you're not playing on CN server son, or a private server. And plus this is how the game used to be populated before it started dipping down and people quitting. Not to mention some setting big pets on stay on top of henry in purpose to **** people off.

Simple fixes. Don't make a thread specifically for something like this you're wasting your time. Nobody cares what you have to say about pixels. They make you cs for Growth pills for a pet. Do you think that pwe is going to do anything to that person's pet? Max size cerberus? Nope.
    Salynn - Divine Priest (Lionheart)
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Game is not worth autoclickers nor 200+ alts farming.

I only wish you could earn 500d per day so you'll see that's all you can do: open Orbs max char than afk or another toons rinse and repeat...

The ONLY ppl that farm like nolifers are prowannabe, haters and flamers...

Why aren't you happy with all you get? Middle tier char, less stress more real life, that unusual word
  • tutilake88
    edited April 2016

Wow, a comic thread made for lolings ;3 (at least the replies)

First someone claining to have Godzibillions of alts and lil later "i dont have 18 accounts"? lmao what? you know nowaday everyone that got less that 200 alts is a Casual Player?

And nice you dont break tos, but tell me how ppls can get rewards in 200+ alts when at very best (but there's the log off and log in time too so wont really be that many) logging 3 chars at once you can at MAX do 144 alts in 24 hours ;3 so you dont break the tos but many does...

Soon fate time so gotta leave but please, am rdy for some more rofls later, keep posting such muchofsense ;3

Scorpioluca

Are you hallucinating or something again FatPris? I said I DON'T have 18 accounts doesn't mean I have don't enough number of alts that are more than enough for me to have my fill of this log in event. And I log them in, in the time I have, and don't come here complaining about an event that's actually good. I don't mind it. I never claimed to be a hardcore player, I'm quite happy being casual...? I don't remember ever claiming anything else? I participate in this event because I AM LAZY, I never denied that at any point in time either... Noone is forcing anyone to participate in these events, so why complain? I would only complain if I participated and didn't receive rewards (like last time when they turned it off)

I also do not care if people have 200+ alts, kudos to them for having the patience to abuse this event than, I don't come here complaining about them either... What are you on about exactly?

My only beef was with the person claiming that this event is more time consuming and boring than farming for 1 hour in game which imo, it isn't and that's my personal feelings towards that. Because I don't care about farming Fate or minerals in gear instances FOREVER and wait for them to sell in AH. I prefer to do nothing and get Mercury Statues for doing exactly nothing or paint my toenails pink or go out and get some fresh air while I wait for the half hour to be up. Anything is better than farming minerals in gear instances non-stop, or go fate or do w.e else to farm gold cos it won't be feasible for the effort you put in. Btw, auto-clicking is also against ToS of PWE... Any kind of 3rd party programs are against PWE rules.

Therefore if those peoples claiming to make 1dia easily in 1h of farming are using any kind of 3rd party programs that by all means is cheating imo and is no better alternative to this event. And doesn't beat it as a valid argument.

What are you talking about with your crooked engrish anyway, half the time Idk what you're on about. Don't twist my words or don't talk about me or to me. Idk what you're smoking but leave me alone, weirdo.... LOL

Quoting seems to have broken. Hrm:

>>Unless you are saying you are able to make 1Dia in 1 hour of in game farming without breaking any rules, then prove it or just don't make claims. Cos talk is cheap.

I don't have to prove anything to you. What would POSSIBLY be in it for me to do so? The loss of a source of income due to over farming is pretty much what.

Right... source of income... uhu.

senrin said:

Game is not worth autoclickers nor 200+ alts farming.

The ONLY ppl that farm like nolifers are prowannabe, haters and flamers...

Pretty much, this.
    Post edited by tutilake88 on
  • spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2016

I am a law abiding citizen, I do not break ToS rules and never log more than 3 clients at a time because I do not want to get banned.

Triple client lowbie and get nice loot

crabclaw said:

Hello everyone, this thread is to let everyone know what our rules are on multiclienting in Forsaken World. They're pretty simple, actually!

You may only have two accounts running on one PC at a time. You are not limited to what you do in-game with those two accounts. Vend with one and quest with the other, or quest with both, and so on. If we detect that more than two accounts are accessed from the same person (whether you are using 1 or multiples computers), we will investigate thouroughly and ban the accounts as necessary.

ruh roh!
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    FW client allows three I think, more than three and it gives error message below, I am not sure if powerful graphic card can exceed three...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kaiserblazer
    1. Tell me of one person who has been banned for triple clienting when there's people running 6+ clients and doing just fine.
    2. I wouldn't be against a ban anyways. Easiest way ever to stop playing this dying game. ;)
  • tutilake88

I am a law abiding citizen, I do not break ToS rules and never log more than 3 clients at a time because I do not want to get banned.

Triple client lowbie and get nice loot

crabclaw said:

Hello everyone, this thread is to let everyone know what our rules are on multiclienting in Forsaken World. They're pretty simple, actually!

You may only have two accounts running on one PC at a time. You are not limited to what you do in-game with those two accounts. Vend with one and quest with the other, or quest with both, and so on. If we detect that more than two accounts are accessed from the same person (whether you are using 1 or multiples computers), we will investigate thouroughly and ban the accounts as necessary.

ruh roh!
    Oh, see... I was wrong too... Apparently, it's still only 2 clients allowed. Unless that is outdated? Maybe Domino can clarify how many clients are allowed and then he can close this thread so we can all shut up and go focus on our login event. Lol...

But as utahalt mentioned, the game itself doesn't allow you to run past 3 clients, when you try to launch a 4th you get that warning message and Idk if it has something to do with graphics card. And it says "you are not allowed to run more Forsaken World clients." after you try to launch a 4th which always made me think 3 is ok. *shrugs*
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 234 Arc User
    I freaking love it, you have no clue how desperately close to dead broke I was because no one was buying my AH stuffs. Now because of this I have around 1D-1.5D with the login added to what I had on each of my mains so yeah, LOVING IIIIIIT.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • senrin
    You're close to dead broke because you're keeping on selling stuffs at an outdated overpriced charge.

Pretty much, this.

Nice sig.
  • pinkette1#7450
    of course you hate them!! u paid 2k euro per month to make a demon superman in 6 month with all gold gear, you dont need the money and dislike when people get free stuff.

i love those event, please make it longer next time :D
    Hebergeur d'image
  • demon776977
    edited April 2016

of course you hate them!! u paid 2k euro per month to make a demon superman in 6 month with all gold gear, you dont need the money and dislike when people get free stuff.

i love those event, please make it longer next time :D

Baltha Baltha is bad to be jealous :/ But it's sure when you can't steal me you need log ing event :) Just i found stupid to wait 30 minutes in all account :/ that just kill more the game. I did this event too ^^ and give money in my guild :)
  • pinkette1#7450
    tell me what i stole from you? oO
    Hebergeur d'image
  • angelusmortis#5732
    angelusmortis#5732 Posts: 109 Arc User
    (o.o)
    O.O
    (O.O)
    \(O.O)
    \(O.O)/
    :*
  • senrin
    The MORE the gap the LESS the players.

100% truth, no hatred into this statement.

I just wonder what stops cashers to make tons of alts and spam the old login system. Every "free" event is available for everyone.

Just the real cash can't be afforded by starving ppl.
  • tutilake88
    @demon776977 do not complain about the 30 minute login, I mean don't complain at PWE for it if that's what you're doing atm.

It was some whiny **** QQ complaints that came from our OWN butthurt players regarding the events and people with alts that has forced PWE to change the login events to a minimum of 30 minutes "play" time. Had those losers just kept their faceholes shut our login events would still have been same way as they were before, just log in-claim reward-log out. I will defend PWE full on, on this topic.

We have some morons in our community that makes staff aware of what's happening and then entire community suffers. It's not PWE's fault, they are forced to take measures as soon as they are made aware of certain things. It's really that simple. It's sadly not just PWE that needs to learn how to run this game but also, our playerbase who needs to know when to keep their mouths shut about certain things. :)