test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Attainable Fashion Please!

A lot of people enjoy collecting fashion, but new fashion is near to impossible acquire. Putting new fashion in CR only orbs blows because hardly anyone uses their points for those since everything else in said orb is usually garbage.

Can we please have new fashion (as well as previous CR orb fashion) in the CS?? Charge more for it if you want. I think plenty of people would charge zen if they new getting new fashion was a sure thing and not a slight chance from an orb.

Please give us a reason to use our Garderobe!

Signed,

Fashionistas of Forsaken World

Comments

• angelheadangelhead Posts: 161 Arc User

A lot of people enjoy collecting fashion, but new fashion is near to impossible acquire. Putting new fashion in CR only orbs blows because hardly anyone uses their points for those since everything else in said orb is usually garbage.

Can we please have new fashion (as well as previous CR orb fashion) in the CS?? Charge more for it if you want. I think plenty of people would charge zen if they new getting new fashion was a sure thing and not a slight chance from an orb.

Please give us a reason to use our Garderobe!

Signed,

Fashionistas of Forsaken World

+111111
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    amarantos said:

so pwe logic is that, players favor ''power items'' over ''appearance items'' so they arent going to put ''power items'' for direct buy because its better for the economy that they stay in orbs, and yet ''fashion items'' that wouldnt affect the economy (at least in ''catastrophic'' ways) when they are put in direct buy remain in the orbs too? that essentially says they are different in player favor but the same in economic value...which is it? the logic doesnt even make sense.

4 months now since a fashion was available for direct buy in boutique, how many new orbs have we seen?

still waiting to hear the excuse on this ;)
  • infamous628infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    I remember probably about a year ago now admcroxe saying they'd start adding new fashion straight into CS again, wonder what happened...
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • novaheals1novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    once upon a time Forsaken world devs put their first over power orb in the Leaf shop, to test out how this item sells.
    Sure thing Forsaken world players dived right in and took the bait, They noticed the community had a bad addiction to opening cheep orbs for 10 leaves.

They caught on real fast, They finally found something that would make them money. Woohoooo
    it made the community and the FW team real happy for a long time. Yet forsaken world players didn't seem to notice that the more they bought the orbs, they slowly stopped putting items in the leaf shop. No one Cared because they were getting cheep orbs and feeding their addiction. /Done

Even tho i would like to see new items being put in the leaf shop other then orbs i don't see this happening because the addiction is to strong and the orbs are what makes them money.
    dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

• lordmasakalordmasaka Posts: 39 Arc User

once upon a time Forsaken world devs put their first over power orb in the Leaf shop, to test out how this item sells.
    Sure thing Forsaken world players dived right in and took the bait, They noticed the community had a bad addiction to opening cheep orbs for 10 leaves.

They caught on real fast, They finally found something that would make them money. Woohoooo
    it made the community and the FW team real happy for a long time. Yet forsaken world players didn't seem to notice that the more they bought the orbs, they slowly stopped putting items in the leaf shop. No one Cared because they were getting cheep orbs and feeding their addiction. /Done

Even tho i would like to see new items being put in the leaf shop other then orbs i don't see this happening because the addiction is to strong and the orbs are what makes them money.

This. And its quite sad that its not even being restricted to fashion anymore. Stuff that should be earned in game like devirock shards, or ancient runestones and the like are all being thrown into orbs to try and goad more players into giving up their hard earned money for a chance to make their toon better. It's not going to stop unless there's a mass boycott of the cash shop though.
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 161 Arc User
    I do get why we are stuck with these orbs but I don't see many ppl opening fashion orbs unless they are free or worth the leaf/charge rew points, like the floofy/chromafate. The rest of the 10000 orbs with fashion just seems to sit there. At least from what you see in world chat and hear from friends, very few ppl are buying these orbs. You see maybe a few pieces drop and even fewer in AH for 30D ish per piece...

imo ppl would spend more if they could buy fashion directly, since the orbs are so bad ppl don't buy them. But I might be wrong, maybe they do make more with these orbs, at least I know we all would be happier without them \o/
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • gitshrekt#8600 gitshrekt Posts: 37 Arc User
    make it 14k ( or something 10k ) / fash piece like on china and it can be your main income as well just like china !
    but I guess you have to spend more if you want them from orbs <':

• tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 653 Arc User
    Well, I'm not crazy about fashion, however OP is right, since I've recently had a horrific experience with CR orbs I'm just done with it completely. But I would definitely not be spending 14k leaves to get a single fashion peace. Zen in China is cheaper that's why stuff can be more expensive in the boutique. But here we pay euros and dollars and zen is not cheap on PWE. The amount of zen you get for your real money is just ROFLCOPTER.

And yeaaaah, I remember those times when those two disastrous admins croxe and melanderi promised all sorts of things and it never happened. But... don't tell me you're surprised? ;)