test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Masteries and Resistance

Hi all. I was wondering where I can farm For scroll of masteries and resistances. Which instances.
Also I am playing a BloodBrawl Reaper. I know I should focus on dark mastery first. But what is the best resistances to start upgrading?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• ebonywolfcubebonywolfcub Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I hate to break it to you, but its impossible to farm for scroll of masteries. They are a cash shop item. If you want them you're going to have to buy them from auction or vending players. So what you really need to farm is gold/ things to sell to pay for the scrolls. However, if you grind fate you can get a ton of ode points for resist scrolls from the ode/ gem lady in the Hall of Glory in nightfall (I think its called that.. its the hall with Hugh Sutherland where the FHoF manual is)
    As for which resistance to go for first, it depends on what class you dislike most xD
    For example, if you hate getting hit by warriors, go for phys and wind resists.

I hope this helped! :)
    "Sickness and healing are in every heart; Death and deliverance in every hand."
    ~Orsen Scott Card
  • ediraedira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    You can farm mastery and resist scrolls by going fate or fissure instance and hoping for a silver/golden luck wheel. But it will be really slow since these scrolls only give 1 point each.​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • beelzebub#9395 beelzebub Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    "I hate to break it to you, but its impossible to farm for scroll of masteries. They are a cash shop item. If you want them you're going to have to buy them from auction or vending players. So what you really need to farm is gold/ things to sell to pay for the scrolls. However, if you grind fate you can get a ton of ode points for resist scrolls from the ode/ gem lady in the Hall of Glory in nightfall (I think its called that.. its the hall with Hugh Sutherland where the FHoF manual is)
    As for which resistance to go for first, it depends on what class you dislike most xD
    For example, if you hate getting hit by warriors, go for phys and wind resists.

I hope this helped! :)"

Thanks really helped a lot. And yes f2p MMOs are mostly pay to win.
    I have set up a Skrill account. Just waiting for Oceans again lol. Well as I said I'm a dark reaper. But I hate being by Sins and Bards. Priest with high Mastery are also starting to annoy me. But as far as War and Ports go. It depends on who is more skilled at PvP. Thanks for the help. Also stacking my silver and gold boxes ATM.
  • pinkette1#7450 pinkette1 Posts: 344 Arc User
    you can farm resistance scroll and then turn res into mastery for 50SG

Hebergeur d'image
    Hebergeur d'image