Level 100.

Many of you may find this hard to believe, but level 100 is a joke. all of that extra questing and vengeance boss hunting means absolutely nothing. because once you get to level 100, there is no great reward waiting for you at all. not even a title. my advice is to just stay under 90 for as long as possible because there is no game after 90+

Comments

• livefire
    livefire Posts: 28 Arc User
    Except for 95 gear.
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    ...and Awakening skills, and ToDi, and SP tree maxing, and class bonus powers...
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Only good side of being under 100 is the "get fully healed by xp".

Dunno if for you "have game" is just have the stupid xp bar move.

Oh, and since there's so much crying about it, being 100 you get 5 dedication a day from Aepello thinghy ;P

Scorpioluca
  • negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User

Many of you may find this hard to believe, but level 100 is a joke. all of that extra questing and vengeance boss hunting means absolutely nothing. because once you get to level 100, there is no great reward waiting for you at all. not even a title. my advice is to just stay under 90 for as long as possible because there is no game after 90+

I don't think it's good advice anyways, regardless of that, people want to advanced forward, with themselves with their toons even if there's no title or a "reward" its good to lvl up and get new gear and get stronger overall.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I am afraid to avoid level 100 would mean to avoid getting EXP, which is not really possible until you avoid to play. :expressionless:

Still i have to agree in most parts, compared to level 90 or 80, level 100 seems something incomplete, some indifferent "in between" goal with no real advantages worth striving for at all. Nothing special, "only" reaching level cap again.

The biggest advantage i remember is getting 4 item slots back as those pesky level 95 quests could finally be completed. ;)
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    You can get around 9sd a day from dark abyss dailies at lv100, vs half or less at lv90. Plus. the extra dedi, that everyone QQs is too hard to get, from the king cards.