silnec
silnec Posts: 248 Arc User
⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

Comments

• petai92
    petai92 Posts: 11 Arc User
    If its truly zod..hence fw "solved" the current issue with zods..see how efficient they are ;)
    #sarcasm
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    That orb also carries the upgrade crystals.. guess this is their "hotfix"
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Well was already know that was gonna come, sure it came fast, not even sure how many upped zod to 95 in Illy, 3 ppls maybe?

But c'mon, dedicated players and superfarmers need Zod 95 so seem fair ;3

Grats PWE owner on the new Koenig after this maint ;3

Scorpioluca
  • petai92
    petai92 Posts: 11 Arc User
    yea fw solved players issue -> need to progress quickly

mstry/resist/sg/goldy stuff->ocean orb
    reid/augment /sg->envoy
    zods ->all above :p

only need sp and points ff and champ probably. im aint complaining. im grateful. ty fw o/
  • anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    Hmm i wonder if we get 95 EB weapons for anniversary xD gogo buy these craps while u can, cuz it will be free a few days later:D
    giphy.gif
  • gadda1
    gadda1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Ancient runestone is just too much as an orb drop. Now its totally p2w -.- ty pwe.
    Idk why you ruin the game when its stabilizing itself.
    Anyways hope its super rare drop like Dirty Boxing.
    What is swift blood btw o.o
  • gadda1
    gadda1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    LOL ty fw for removing the news post and its been 5hrs+ since the maint started o.o
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    gadda1 wrote: »
    LOL ty fw for removing the news post and its been 5hrs+ since the maint started o.o

The news post was removed because apparently the patch is being pushed back until they have a fix for the european x-server problems that occured during the maint.​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    Finally, another raid boss defeated.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User

Hmm i wonder if we get 95 EB weapons for anniversary xD gogo buy these craps while u can, cuz it will be free a few days later:D

100 orbs per day for anniversary login event...gogogo!!!

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    happy anniversary guissss, buy some orbs instead of getting nice things in boutique/for free ;)
  • utahalt
    Is there a zod orb or new items in boutique? I do not see it and seems no patch as well, just took out boutique sales items from last week ;(
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited April 2016

is this the mount for envoy 4?

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    I love how the newspost got ninja removed, and we did not get that orb. Yet they had the time to shove Charge Promo in between, and still no word of Anniversary event and Domino was like "oh we are trying to fix more pressing issues before we even get around hosting an anniversary event". Yet trinket is still not fixed but somehow they have time to make charge promo but no time to give us anniversary event.

I mean, you'd think the least they'd do to make up for it, would be to active all charge and spend promo things combined and put the new orb in the boutique simultaneously to at least keep people busy, but no...

I'm starting to think this is turning into a Melanderi #2. Anyone else remember her? Lolol...
  • angelhead
    angelhead Posts: 163 Arc User

I love how the newspost got ninja removed, and we did not get that orb. Yet they had the time to shove Charge Promo in between, and still no word of Anniversary event and Domino was like "oh we are trying to fix more pressing issues before we even get around hosting an anniversary event". Yet trinket is still not fixed but somehow they have time to make charge promo but no time to give us anniversary event.

I mean, you'd think the least they'd do to make up for it, would be to active all charge and spend promo things combined and put the new orb in the boutique simultaneously to at least keep people busy, but no...

I'm starting to think this is turning into a Melanderi #2. Anyone else remember her? Lolol...

THIS!!

it's always "we are trying to fix this issue and fix that issue before having this event (for example anniversary event)" and then you still have time for 10 charge promos or w/e before actually fixing these "pressing issues".
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    I just hope this orb costs 10 leaf.. and comes with a merc pack leaf spend promo..
    then i'll be happy

• senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    I wonder what FW has to offer now.

Besides a kinda extremely expensive gambling slot machine (Orbs).

Tip: those goodies you get ingame are less effective than an hug from a stranger but sure hurt less than a cactus on a chair.

Conclusion: spend spend spend spend spend, then roll roll roll roll roll, after click click click click click... Then afk.

Because for sure Kindergarten Arena needs it; pretty sure some ops can bot there and trollwin 90% of scrubs XD

It's worth. But do NOT watch yourself on a mirror: you'll be surprised you don't ride a dragon grabbing a dagger...
  • utahalt

I just hope this orb costs 10 leaf.. and comes with a merc pack leaf spend promo..
    then i'll be happy

Anniversary wish list nothing better than "S" title and Zod 95 weapon!!! Leaf is cheap now, I am selling everything and keep collecting it to pray it will happen soon xD

• demon776977
    demon776977 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Good luck at all for have lvl 95 zod weap tomorrow :D