test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

100 Nature Warrior

I'm too excited not to share this accomplishment!
SirFanion.jpg
DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow

Comments

• dlhy1988dlhy1988 Posts: 139 Arc User
    gg !
  • jadedragonessjadedragoness Posts: 54 Arc User
    Gratz!! Well done SirFanion!!
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • darklineworlddarklineworld Posts: 55 Arc User
    Never going to cross server while you're there xD gratz sir.
    2wrkhti.png
    Thank you Ryujimei for the Picture and _caelius_ for the siggy!
  • plagueis#6755 plagueis Posts: 22 Arc User
    I like that....

You've arrived at the destination point.
  • infamous628infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    I didn't see this earlier! Gratz man, I'll forever feel inadequate!
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • lordmasakalordmasaka Posts: 39 Arc User
    I quit at 85. After 5 different advanced nature runes come out to 10 or 11 nature a pop, and ancient runestones are stuck in the orbs, I'm not even going to bother to try and bankroll anymore of those.

grats though. At least someone made it, so we know it can actually be done and the game doesn't implode if it happens.
  • demon776977demon776977 Posts: 84 Arc User
    you can let's your cat play your warrior he will do 125/2 in frimas ! xD #WarriorOSAllInAoE
  • dlhy1988dlhy1988 Posts: 139 Arc User

I quit at 85. After 5 different advanced nature runes come out to 10 or 11 nature a pop, and ancient runestones are stuck in the orbs, I'm not even going to bother to try and bankroll anymore of those.

grats though. At least someone made it, so we know it can actually be done and the game doesn't implode if it happens.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1203884/100-fervor

made it at the end of feb already ;)
  • tutilake88tutilake88 Posts: 653 Arc User
    Woah, congratz o.o And yeah you SHOULD share something like this... It's not an easy thing to accomplish.