login event's

raven009x
raven009x Posts: 23 Arc User
soon those events will be only for people who don't have a job ,no family,friends and all they can do is to stay all day and play this "game" [event time:4/1/16 and running through 4/5/16,Important: Each day’s 24 hour cycle starts at 5:00 PM PST to 4:59 PM PDT the next day. The event ends at 4:59 PM PDT on the 5th]
-although you have to stay 30 minutes online but the time of days..i can get only 1-3 day's prize....i can't get prize from 4day b-cus im at work

.......if they want to keep us playing this game , then they need to make those events for all not for a few players ;)

Comments

• morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    raven009x said:

soon those events will be only for people who don't have a job ,no family,friends and all they can do is to stay all day and play this "game" [event time:4/1/16 and running through 4/5/16,Important: Each day’s 24 hour cycle starts at 5:00 PM PST to 4:59 PM PDT the next day. The event ends at 4:59 PM PDT on the 5th]
    -although you have to stay 30 minutes online but the time of days..i can get only 1-3 day's prize....i can't get prize from 4day b-cus im at work

.......if they want to keep us playing this game , then they need to make those events for all not for a few players ;)

Before i react, which timezone you are in?
  • raven009x
    raven009x Posts: 23 Arc User
    (UTC+02:00)
  • andrius55533
    andrius55533 Posts: 26 Arc User
    its event for kids,event bad,transform 5min :D better no be event!
  • drnase
    drnase Posts: 193 Arc User
    so... first, it would be fun see all ppls in nighfall transformed :dizzy:

at least.... there should be anniversary this month, maybe we get a cooler transformation then + title :)

greetz
    Dont worry, be happy
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    raven009x wrote: »

I don't get where the problem is? You have 23h 59mins time no matter what time the cycle starts... o.O​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • pvpnoobie
    pvpnoobie Posts: 213 Arc User
    I haven't been home for about a week now and somehow manage to login at least 30 minutes a day to collect a login event. The only people who complain about the log event time are usually those that have multi accounts trying to abuse it. Here is something that I've done in the past if you really want the reward, wake up 30 minutes before your usual time before heading to work, just log into the game and you can either go back to sleep for 20 more min or get ready for work and look at it as an early start to the day :)
    <!DOCTYPE html>

anonymous west lionheart player

Mini Mart

• mhmitsme
    mhmitsme Posts: 83 Arc User
    rewards good for nothing, nobody even roll for this during anc
    ING: Piotoru
    Guild: NewOrder
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    mhmitsme said:

rewards good for nothing, nobody even roll for this during anc

While this is true, i believe there might be more to this than at first it seems.

The login events were messed up pretty bad, there were always people who did not get what they played and stayed for due to unknown malfunctions. As "support" shows the usual attitude, those players will never get the freebies.
    I really think its time to work on whatever manages those login counts and sendouts so better to do test runs with worthless junk than with something actually useful.

Still the same issues can be seen, though. Not everyone gets the stuff and while some people just need to stay online for about 30+ minutes, others have to relog after 30 minutes again to trigger the sendout.

Whatever the chosen course of action might be for the anniversary, the combination of arc and email also has failed much too often and some people like me still have those never created and never played "ghost" toons in the messed up arc database for years now so the danger of automated arc sendouts being sent to non existant false entries still exists.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frince
    frince Posts: 23 Arc User
    The "Log-in Event" is yet failed again.. I didn't get the day 2 reward and it has been 24 hour cycle already unless my Timing is wrong?.. :/
  • dragormir
    dragormir Posts: 32 Arc User
    pvpnoobie said:

I haven't been home for about a week now and somehow manage to login at least 30 minutes a day to collect a login event. The only people who complain about the log event time are usually those that have multi accounts trying to abuse it. Here is something that I've done in the past if you really want the reward, wake up 30 minutes before your usual time before heading to work, just log into the game and you can either go back to sleep for 20 more min or get ready for work and look at it as an early start to the day :)

Says the guy who just posted a "I'm quitting" thread in general discussion forums last week. And the guy who is guild lead of BURGER_KING which everyone knows is the majority of your alts. (Have seen them mass logged in the past in FF to force ques to pop and in fire and ice for materials). Not everyone has time to sit on wc and beg for 25g Divine Tokens because they're and "Innocent MM pls help to survive in x-server" then nekminut you're base camping in a 300 to 1900 score FF.

The login events are crappy lately to be honest and not really a benefit for us. Yes I know it's april fools joke to award costumes but hopefully you will put a real login event this month. One that works (Not like the last one). Still never got my orbs and not going to bother sending in a ticket because guess what? I'm following the rules and logging toons in for 30 minutes then getting off. It's not "exploiting" if it's within the guidelines Mini_Mart so stop pointing fingers at the "Abusers". Logging in a check in character and logging it off was still within the guidelines because they made the rules. They made the requirements.
  • angelusmortis#5732
    angelusmortis#5732 Posts: 109 Arc User
    o.o
    O.O
    (O.O)
    \(O.O)
    \(O.O)/
    :*
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User

o.o

wtf uve made the same "o.o" reply in 3 different threads..
    i believe spamming for the sake of spamming is against TOS, so be careful

• gadda1
    gadda1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    Looool
  • angelusmortis#5732

o.o

wtf uve made the same "o.o" reply in 3 different threads..
    i believe spamming for the sake of spamming is against TOS, so be careful
    o.o = disbelief,being surprised,startled,interested at the fact that people are actually getting upset about things.
    o.o = surprise at after reading something that just does not make any sense.
    o.o = reading someone's reply to something and wondering why there reaction is the way it is, why they are so affected and wondering why they are'nt better then that to just.. not care o.o
    #o.o .. :/

O.O
    (O.O)
    \(O.O)
    \(O.O)/
  • angelusmortis#5732
    " (o.o) " is just the next level but more in depth =o, maybe if you want to comment about this post now we can get into it (o.o)
    O.O
    (O.O)
    \(O.O)
    \(O.O)/