Thanks everyone for the fun times

pvpnoobie
pvpnoobie Posts: 213 Arc User
Have missed FF for a while now and after years of having made many friends and a few not so friendly friends I'll be missing all of you. Hope fusions/FF gets fixed for you guys soon...
<!DOCTYPE html>

anonymous west lionheart player

Mini Mart

Comments

• conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Where are u going?

• morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    Another one bites the dust
  • ryu278
    ryu278 Posts: 9 Arc User
    "a few not so friendly friends"? You mean a majority of LH right. The title of "Number 1 hated guy on LH" is not just for show.
  • gitshrekt#8600
    gitshrekt#8600 Posts: 37 Arc User
    dw he will come back in a week
    he left the game ike 10 times already

• utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    See the patch note for tomorrow? I am too, "never gonna gave up!"
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    "pvpnoobie" or Mini_Mart quits every April 1st as a joke, has for the past 5 years.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • thrash666
    thrash666 Posts: 26 Arc User

"pvpnoobie" or Mini_Mart quits every April 1st as a joke, has for the past 5 years.

its march 30th though :expressionless:
    SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    thrash666 said:

He announces it beforehand, usually along with some stuff about giving away his account, gold, or items. Then continues to play.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • bloodreaperfw
    bloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    Real quitters doesn't even make threads in the forums or world chat in-game that they're leaving. the genuine people that are leaving the just uninstalls FW. No fuss no drama.
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User

Real quitters doesn't even make threads in the forums or world chat in-game that they're leaving. the genuine people that are leaving the just uninstalls FW. No fuss no drama.

By "real" I guess you mean real inconsiderate. Sometimes people announce it just so their FL won't be worried about their sudden disappearance. If someone I cared about just up and stopped logging in one day, I'd be worried. If I know they've quit, I'm not worried.
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • thrash666
    thrash666 Posts: 26 Arc User

thrash666 said:

He announces it beforehand, usually along with some stuff about giving away his account, gold, or items. Then continues to play.
    ahhhh -.- lol
    SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    If someone says in wc he's quitting forever and after a while I see him around, ticket for insta perma ban due to acc being sold!

They do not care? Worth a try.

Trollers, they need a lesson.
  • novaheals1
    novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2016

thrash666 said:

Kinda reminds me of tippee (or how ever you spell his name) on Eyrda , always world chatting he was quiting , but he finally did quit so =o

dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

• pvpnoobie
    pvpnoobie Posts: 213 Arc User
    This time honestly had already uninstalled the game completely except on this innocent tiny 11 inch laptop. However right after posting of doing so got some messages in Facebook that Domino had announced that both FF and Fusion Agents were coming in the patch the next day. I was like yeah right, poor little MM people want to get her with an April fools joke ha ha. But nonetheless came back to the forums to make sure such patch was implemented. Thanks Domino, not sure how life would have been without FW, best 5th year anniversary you could have provided, for me at least :)
    <!DOCTYPE html>

anonymous west lionheart player

Mini Mart

• starfischle1
    starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    senrin wrote: »
    If someone says in wc he's quitting forever and after a while I see him around

The ones that make the biggest deal out of it are the ones that come back first... attention **** nothing more...​​
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Don't quit, finally 1c bid leaf in exchange!!!
  • dragormir
    dragormir Posts: 32 Arc User

senrin wrote: »

If someone says in wc he's quitting forever and after a while I see him around

The ones that make the biggest deal out of it are the ones that come back first... attention **** nothing more...​​

He didn't quit lol Saw him in FF just this morning =) nice troll mini but maybe stay offline for a week to make it believable
  • gadda1
    gadda1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    That was mini's April fool prank maybe and it sure worked well with so many replies :P
    Well played bro xD