What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Race to 100 prize

pat19672pat19672 Posts: 29 Arc User
are the codes still being sen out as not seen 1 yet

Comments

• pyszczokletpyszczoklet Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Atm participation code prizes are being sent out, for the winners will be sent later from what i read here on the forum somewhere^^

And about the participation prize... i got my code in forum as that alert thingy, claimed it and got everything. Now after patch today i miss the title from it. I don't get why i lost it when the gem and crystals are still in bag :/ Any help/info?
    Chimu - Wind/Light Bard
    Marithea - Darkpact/Torture Tormentor
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Check your titles menu?
  • pyszczokletpyszczoklet Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I did check it, 4 times. The title "Ice and Fire Princess" is no longer there D:
    Chimu - Wind/Light Bard
    Marithea - Darkpact/Torture Tormentor
  • pat19672pat19672 Posts: 29 Arc User
    how long should i wait b4 i contact if i see no code
  • misshimisshi Posts: 88 Arc User
    so none of the winners received anything yet? still waiting as someone who won on my code
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • gitshrekt#8600 gitshrekt Posts: 37 Arc User
    at least you got your participation prize
    I got nothing cos **** me :D

• faster49faster49 Posts: 20 Arc User
    I haven't received my participation prize yet either, but he did say it would take a few weeks to distribute all of them.
    edited March 2016
    I'm doing this all manually by my self. I'm halfway through the prize list. Now when I say I've sent out all the codes for participation prizes and you didn't get yours, THEN you can contact me or cs or whomever. Until I say that though you gotta be patient.

Because continuing to ask me if they've all been sent out only drags out the process longer. Because then I have to take time to stop and craft responses like this.
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 212 Arc User

I'm doing this all manually by my self. I'm halfway through the prize list. Now when I say I've sent out all the codes for participation prizes and you didn't get yours, THEN you can contact me or cs or whomever. Until I say that though you gotta be patient.

Because continuing to ask me if they've all been sent out only drags out the process longer. Because then I have to take time to stop and craft responses like this.

so since the winners are announced have u sent out all partizipation prices now?

Almost finished
  • ichigatsuichigatsu Posts: 27 Arc User
    the title from participation box is missing domi.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    idk i got my ice fire pack a week or so ago and my title is right where its supposed to be, equippable and all. and my friend got his a few days ago and hes wearing it just fine. so idk wat other ppl are experiencing with it not showing.
  • mhmitsmemhmitsme Posts: 83 Arc User
    i got two codes to redeem :smiley: too bad i cant use both on main but my alt is very glad =)
    ING: Piotoru
    Guild: NewOrder
    i have no code so yay for u
  • kirighkirigh Posts: 9 Arc User
    no code here too ...
    well wonder when domino is finished sending all the codes out and wonder since he said 1 per account if he takes 1 bac off the person who got 2
    Codes have all been sent. if you didnt get yours, check again, then let me know. Raffle codes going out next. Then since Im still waiting on all the winners to respond to me, you guys will get yours when I have all the winners so I can get codes made up at once
  • worldsbestmumworldsbestmum Posts: 11 Arc User
    did not get a code here yet so when do i get 1 ?
  • shirayukihimeshirayukihime Posts: 90 Arc User
    where do i get participation code? or those were given already and i lost mine? :(
  • pauline01pauline01 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Didn't get my participation code either, I've signed up on the French forum. :(
    I've already post on the FR forum but no news.
  • luciano72luciano72 Posts: 3 Arc User
    no codes :(
  • weeky2weeky2 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Got it, sorry ^_^
    Post edited by weeky2 on
  • marija74marija74 Posts: 8 Arc User
    no mail,no code...
  • tiatia123tiatia123 Posts: 24 Arc User
    Are you sending the prizes for eu-participants as well? Cause in our forum seems to be no comment on plans at all, haven't seen anything yet.
    I got a list from the EU CM. I'll get those codes out soon
  • shirayukihimeshirayukihime Posts: 90 Arc User
    :( i registrated here and didnt get any mail with participation code
  • tiatia123tiatia123 Posts: 24 Arc User
    Still nothing (EU-Server). Not hoping to get anything anymore.. as always. :D
  • tehpeachtehpeach Posts: 66 Arc User
    I know i registered my bard for the race to 100 event never got a code for participation even and all my friends who registered got theirs already. I only registered my bard so idk why my registartion would have been defaulted when dom made the list. I know I didn't win but I did participate. Something got broken in the mix here I think.