So...

alyus
alyus Posts: 348 Arc User
Been awhile General Discussion since I haven't played since 2014, looks like PWE still runs the game the same way and hasn't learned from its mistakes. Bugs after every major patch that don't get fixed for months at a time, the same bug popping up after every content update. (Looking at you CS Trinket.)

So are the opinions about the game relatively the same as it was in 2014? So far looks like it.

So is there any reason to check out the update for 20 minutes? Or should I not waste my time?

Also wanted to say hi to Osiris members on Lion Heart so Hi! (I doubt you all are still playing though.)

-Romkin/Kiteton
On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...

Comments

• mekteh
    mekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    OH hi fellow LH player o/
    I was in Osiris but not long xD

For now ..my personal opinion dont comeback.fw starts to ignore the simple fix again.same reasons....last year look promising good communications but only last for a year
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    alyus said:

Been awhile General Discussion since I haven't played since 2014, looks like PWE still runs the game the same way and hasn't learned from its mistakes. Bugs after every major patch that don't get fixed for months at a time, the same bug popping up after every content update. (Looking at you CS Trinket.)

So are the opinions about the game relatively the same as it was in 2014? So far looks like it.

So is there any reason to check out the update for 20 minutes? Or should I not waste my time?

Also wanted to say hi to Osiris members on Lion Heart so Hi! (I doubt you all are still playing though.)

-Romkin/Kiteton

2014 FW was a paradise compared to what it is now. Dont even bother with this.
  • alyus
    That is quite disappointing, guess I'll stick to World of Warcraft for now :P

Hope you all get what you deserve with fixes :)
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Remeber year ago there were some issues ingame, Dom took over and got a lot of stuff going, fixes, more "importantly" gave out 100 orbs per day to keep us together ;p For now, although some problem but not affect our game play since no time to FF/pvp, and still leveling a lot of new stuff like sp/awakening skills/rep/champ etc, cser trinket bug doesn't bother either since I went back to use rep trinket. FA is a key to stop the progression but keep all gems in the bank for now until it comes to huge combine jump Opness.
  • chibiwolf6
    chibiwolf6 Posts: 197 Arc User
    Hai fellow Osiris o/ -And yea none of us are online much anymore lol-

I have mixed opinions about the game atm. Some things changed, a lot stayed the same. Recent updates and bug additions have caused a lot of people i know to drift away from the game. I still enjoy raids and such but the few and far between fixes kinda irk me.
    DuEYcdL.jpg
  • alyus
    utahalt said:

Remeber year ago there were some issues ingame, Dom took over and got a lot of stuff going, fixes, more "importantly" gave out 100 orbs per day to keep us together ;p For now, although some problem but not affect our game play since no time to FF/pvp, and still leveling a lot of new stuff like sp/awakening skills/rep/champ etc, cser trinket bug doesn't bother either since I went back to use rep trinket. FA is a key to stop the progression but keep all gems in the bank for now until it comes to huge combine jump Opness.

I don't need FAs :P Last I knew I had level 3 wings. I don't ever plan on getting level 4 so yeah. Lol As long as I can transfer my gear stuff to better gear or current gear, I'm covered on that :D

Hai fellow Osiris o/ -And yea none of us are online much anymore lol-

I have mixed opinions about the game atm. Some things changed, a lot stayed the same. Recent updates and bug additions have caused a lot of people i know to drift away from the game. I still enjoy raids and such but the few and far between fixes kinda irk me.

Yeah When I was around there was me and 2 other people at most :C Just felt so lonely, since most of my friends quit at 2012. I mean I have made new ones since, but I kinda poofed and they kinda poofed so yeah lol

HI!