race to 100 prizes

pat19672
pat19672 Posts: 29 Arc User
when is the code getting sorted

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    The code should be ready sometime within the next week. I got the datapull back, and Ive been going through the entries, we found some discrepancies that, if we had not fixed, would mean no reapers or tormentors would receive their prizes. it's on it's way. don't worry. :)

#LycanReapersUnite

#TormentorPower
  • pat19672
    was just asking and tyvm for the answer
  • pat19672
    and is the code for tis coming in mail ingame or e-mail
  • vyadhosblack
    vyadhosblack Posts: 156 Arc User
    thank so much for keeping us informed.
    [img][/img]CattsNewCar_zpsrxfpdjpl.jpg

• thenamesdomino
    Im sending them via vanilla forums. For those of you who know already, I cant directly PM it so you will all be getting 0 point "Warnings" in those you will have the code(s)
  • pat19672
    could u explian what that forum is plz and where it is
  • tehpeach
    tehpeach Posts: 66 Arc User
    I registered my bard PeachyKisses for the race and went through and couldnt find her entry just wondering what happened to it. Pretty sure i regd on time and only regd 1 char as she is my main. Please help Domino :'(
  • pat19672
    when r the codes being sent out?
  • tythanyus#3531
    tythanyus#3531 Posts: 7 Arc User
    good night, the game tells me new version but not download anything, go in and take me out for not having the new version as I do
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User

Im sending them via vanilla forums. For those of you who know already, I cant directly PM it so you will all be getting 0 point "Warnings" in those you will have the code(s)

Are you trying to say you'll post them on our Forum accounts, where anyone can steal them? I hope I interpreted this incorrectly.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User

Are you trying to say you'll post them on our Forum accounts, where anyone can steal them? I hope I interpreted this incorrectly.
    Yea you got that totally wrong. Think he cant actually pm us but hes gona send us "warnings" (as if you were doing something bad and you get a private warning) with no consecuences, but with the code! I dont know, its just my guess but i know hes not dumb enough to post it on our forum wanabe facebook wall.

What i wana know though! Arent we supposed to chose between 2 pets? (for the first in your class race) Or are we getting both pets? Or the code lets us chose?
    I want the correct pony, Domino plz.
  • infamous628
    blazder said:

Yea you got that totally wrong. Think he cant actually pm us but hes gona send us "warnings" (as if you were doing something bad and you get a private warning) with no consecuences, but with the code! I dont know, its just my guess but i know hes not dumb enough to post it on our forum wanabe facebook wall.

What i wana know though! Arent we supposed to chose between 2 pets? (for the first in your class race) Or are we getting both pets? Or the code lets us chose?
    I want the correct pony, Domino plz.
    That makes much more sense. I don't even care about the Pony, I'm just hoping that for being first on Lionheart I'll get the flying mount.
    Lionheart Server
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • thenamesdomino
    I sent a proposal to the PM to try and get the pony winners a little something extra due to that raffle debaugle. Once I get the green light Im going to start pushing codes.

Since I have to send close to 400 of them manually, going to warn you now, it will take a day or two to get them to everyone.

And yes because Vanilla is Vanilla, the only way I can send them is through a 0 infraction warning. That opens private correspondence between the two of us. Way easier than logging into each server and manually sending them through in game mail.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    all the 'debaugle' over the reward items and nothing about disqualifying the cross exploiters like stated #priorities ;)
  • pat19672
    so still no sign when the prises r being sorted and still no fusion agents at the npc when are these being sorted plz
  • thenamesdomino
    The Participation Prizes are being sent out now.

Because there are so many and Im doing it manually this is going to take a couple days to get to everyone. All race prizes are going out first. Raffle prizes will follow after.

Just have a little patience now that they are being sent. With all the prizes I have to divvy out we're looking at probably about 2 weeks worth of code sending because I could get pulled in one of a million directions.
  • sirjir
    sirjir Posts: 114 Arc User
    Glad to hear Dom :) was wondering actually where we see that 0 point warning but will keep my eye out for any icons I don't recognize.
    Iolar - Level 100 Assassin of Lionheart's Avatar

• vilikrie1
    vilikrie1 Posts: 40 Arc User

I got my code, tyvm Dom <3

• nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    I just wonder, why would you send out all of the participation prizes first and not the actual winners, who farmed nolife to win something.
  • infamous628
    vilikrie1 said:

I got my code, tyvm Dom

Where did you receive it exactly?
    Lionheart Server
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
  • pat19672
    yes could anyone say where these code come in
  • vilikrie1
    Up at the top of the page here, just to the right of ur avatar. There was a red number 1 at the notifications icon and a message saying I'd been 'warned'. Click through to see the whole message containing ur code.

I've since been in game and opened my parcel. I see shiny things inside....

Ty again MrDom, was just what I needed B)
  • pat19672
    ty
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    What did y'all get?
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    1 large ice and fire pack
  • legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    It doesn't seem like all codes have been sent out yet.
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • vilikrie1
    yep, Dom said above somewhere...cos he has to send the codes manually they may take upto 2weeks to send all.
    box has a purple title, 6k soul leaf, star crystals, blue re-id crystals....mebbe somethin else, I forget...
  • pufpumgurl
    pufpumgurl Posts: 5 Arc User
    amarantos said:

all the 'debaugle' over the reward items and nothing about disqualifying the cross exploiters like stated #priorities ;)

Pretty sure the reset is now a feature for FW for east servers, if it was important it would have been fixed 2 year ago.
  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User

amarantos said:

Pretty sure the reset is now a feature for FW for east servers, if it was important it would have been fixed 2 year ago.

With all the bugs that are messing the game up lets take the time to fix a problem that im sure 99% of players use and enjoy.
    go fight for fusion agents and ff fixes that shoud be the #priorities.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rzrfwslave15
    rzrfwslave15 Posts: 20 Arc User
    sooo there prizes were sorted before competition i believe .. ended in feb now march so 2 months still no codes..