no fusions, no ff what did we get?

2»

Comments

• utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Always an opportunities, leaf price low, hoarding more and more then wait for double dips ;p (ie. annivesary)
  • novaheals1
    novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    This is a insult Domino, Season 4 will do Nothing for us, players will still leave even if you release season 4 It isn't going to keep players playing.

There is so many Stuff broken in this game that should be fixed immediately, but they have not. (i bet the season 4 was put in there just to ease our minds but we still probably have to wait 3+ months for even that)

Also @the Devs. Way to put more orbs into the Boutique that makes you more money instead of fixing the simple little things that players have ask repeatedly to be fixed every week(even tho none of you will ever look on the forums to see your customers complaints, Yall pretty much fail at running this game right now)

I feel bad for the ones that have been CSing the past couple of days when this game current state is probably in the red zone of dying.

By the time you guys actually do fix stuff people are all ready going to be playing " insert that one game you can't mention here" and they wont come back even if you do fix what they been demanding. I say just merge LH/Storm/Eyrda together would make the game " maybe come back alive" When yall actually Do decide to Fix things.
    #NoCSingOnForsakenWorld

dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

• blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User

This is a insult Domino, Season 4 will do Nothing for us, players will still leave even if you release season 4 It isn't going to keep players playing.

You say that like "Updates on the back end to prepare for Arena Season 4" means we are getting arena in the next at least 6 months, when we are probably not gona see it till christmas (if we are lucky), maybe with the FA npc. Pretty sure 12s is just not gona happen till 2018.
  • standoffishman
    standoffishman Posts: 20 Arc User

There is so many Stuff broken in this game that should be fixed immediately, but they have not. (i bet the season 4 was put in there just to ease our minds but we still probably have to wait 3+ months for even that)

Also @the Devs. Way to put more orbs into the Boutique that makes you more money instead of fixing the simple little things that players have ask repeatedly to be fixed every week(even tho none of you will ever look on the forums to see your customers complaints, Yall pretty much fail at running this game right now)

I feel bad for the ones that have been CSing the past couple of days when this game current state is probably in the red zone of dying.

By the time you guys actually do fix stuff people are all ready going to be playing " insert that one game you can't mention here" and they wont come back even if you do fix what they been demanding. I say just merge LH/Storm/Eyrda together would make the game " maybe come back alive" When yall actually Do decide to Fix things.
    #NoCSingOnForsakenWorld

I think you're overselling the "game is dying for real this time" a tad much.

This game could shed 80% of it's player base, merge to one server and have all it's current bugs never fixed. It would still stay active enough to be viable both for players and pwe for quite a long time.

I've seen games shed upwards of 50% of the active playerbase in single events that remained stable and viable for over half a decade afterwards.

We aren't even close to that point yet.
  • phillian
    phillian Posts: 24 Arc User
    I know there are people who would say that things have been bad before and the game bounced back. I've been playing for years, though, and I while I have seen some trying times for FW, I've never seen it this bad. Every major content update has brought the same troubles, like the purple soul force books being unusable by anybody but those that are level 5 cash shoppers, fusion agents going missing from the NPC, PvP broken and so on. While I have always expected these things to break every time we have a big update, I don't recall a time when they have been broken THIS LONG.

It DOES feel very insulting that the only update we got was for the cash shop. Nothing else. No PvP, no soul force book fix, no fusion agents at affordable prices... no, none of that.

Also, I can't speak for other servers, but on Lionheart, the graphics are breaking. I've noticed that nobody has really mentioned that. Not that I have seen anywhere, anyway. I've noted several locations in which various pieces of the world have broken textures. The plain white framework is obviously there, but the texture is completely gone. I've seen this in instances like Welkin Castle, FHoF, and the Crucible, but also on the map in the Sea of Oblivion. Of all the broken things we've been talking about here, I have NEVER seen that happen before and it concerns me. Something like that speaks of the health of the game at its very core.

I guess, too, I agree with what has already been said. I actually do kinda hope they say eff it and close the game down. Would definitely fix my addiction problem at the root. I gotta hand it to you, PWE, you've got me. I've tried 3 times to quit and failed every single time. If it's not there for me to get into, I can't keep feeding the beast, so to speak. I'm not specifically asking that it happen. Would just be something like a relief if it did. And it's looking more and more like that just might happen now.
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User

The orb patch is a sucess, at least on illyfue! So far the cash shop fixes have been sucessfull.Guess its time for me to go play something else.

Storm too, great success, can't hardly read the chat with all the wonderful orb spam that we've all been wanting and asking for.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Maybe the game's not dying, I give you that, but the fun is gone down the drain for sure.

Daily chores are simply a pasttime for ppl that merely play for the fun but more to chat and interact with virtual friends.

Spamming Orbs is not fun either...

Gearing for pvp, hoping for what it's coming... Basically same 15 ppl in xsrv, like children in the kindergarten, really.
    Post edited by senrin on
  • plagueis#6755
    plagueis#6755 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    senrin said:

like children in the kindergarden

kindergarten**

• kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    The game IS dying. Look at their newest news page: Advertising other games.
    Houseplant of Lionheart server