Fusion Agent solution +arc

pvpnoobie
pvpnoobie Posts: 213 Arc User
After many years of having fun in our community I've seen that many get so used to taking for granted little gifts such as the fusion agents NPC but such gift was not always there. Yes our community is like a big cookie and everyone is important, including them nuts, which keep the community while you know. So here is a suggestion, with the new ARC quest expansion that gifts people to try their other games, those leaves can then be used to purchase the FA but to sweeten the deal see if you, domino, can persuade to cut the leaves price by 50% permanently. Remove that NPC which seems to have made many upset. Love the game and if anyone needs help on raids or daily events to be shy to WC I'm usually online when not at work :)
<!DOCTYPE html>

anonymous west lionheart player

Mini Mart

Comments

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    No. Just bring FA's at the NPC's back.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    pvpnoobie said:

After many years of having fun in our community I've seen that many get so used to taking for granted little gifts such as the fusion agents NPC but such gift was not always there. Yes our community is like a big cookie and everyone is important, including them nuts, which keep the community while you know. So here is a suggestion, with the new ARC quest expansion that gifts people to try their other games, those leaves can then be used to purchase the FA but to sweeten the deal see if you, domino, can persuade to cut the leaves price by 50% permanently. Remove that NPC which seems to have made many upset. Love the game and if anyone needs help on raids or daily events to be shy to WC I'm usually online when not at work :)

The npc made so many ppl upset because its gone! Just bring it back. I know you are trying to make this "better" but its just so much easier to just get the freaking npc thats supposed to be there, back. We are not asking for somethign that was not supposed to be there, FA npc was PERMANENTLY added to the game, which means it shouldnt be gone, it shouldnt take half a year to get it back.

Also, depending on your luck, lvling up on arc either takes a very long time, or freaking foreverrrrrr. You need 5k points to get 200 leaves, that means you need to get to lvl 10 to get 200 leaves, thats just a joke, i mean its nice and what not, but not a viable option to replace FA npc. Even if they cut the FA prices in half, 200 leaves still doesnt even get you enough for half a lvl 4 gem. You are better off just combining without FA at that point.

And also something people are not even taking into consideration, FA NPC is one of the biggest gold sinks we have in the game right now. With so many mastery and resist scrolls poping left and right, very few ppl are actually using real gold to upgrade their mastery and resistances, which used to be the huge huge huge gold sink. So more and more gold is getting into the servers and not going away, which means inflation! Which i dont think it even matters, the economy is straight out poo anyway, but though i could added that too.
    I had too much coffee today.
  • mekteh
    mekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    NO.a big NO! FA npc should be back.arc quest doesnt solve FA npc problem. Personally i dont have the luxury to download almost every pwe game for a freaking 200leafs.