#NoCSingONForsakenWorld

novaheals1
novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
To make the Devs listen How many people are actually going to not Cash shop until things get fixed? Make us get heard for once!
dbpdoh.jpg
People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
"Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

#NoCSingONForsakenWorld 111 votes

I refuse to Cash shop until Things actually get Fixed that we are demanding
90%
mitza24kirighgio#4911duanhuanginfamous628mclarenskytomycro0psyduckymahoooeeestampe88floxyfamarantosbotzlombechibiwolf6vangraf1witamin1907galadhwen23andraste43demon776977azariel13 100 votes
I will Cash shop anyways because i'm a idiot
9%
banjanklydrowarchonfreeyaamektehlieblingsjungenikaian799sylvdu84pvpnoobienobodyknowsme69fwooshetidus#4785 11 votes

Comments

• miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Hem sorry, so, with the invasion of cs alts (that defo liked today "patch") we got now you expecct ppls come here and actually SAY they are csing their asses?

Enough said couple night ago ha dto listen an Ascendeed cry cuz this game is too much freindly for freeloader and not enough p2w (sc for sl should be removed for him ;P).

And second, even though dont like at all agree with our Nasa scientist, will be like he said, no one cs, simply close the game and put one new.

I didnt voted cuz none of the 2 option suit me soz, i am not csing anymore from a lot but isnt cuz bugs and at same time hope (and know anyway) that ppls will keep cs their asses so game keep going.

Scorpioluca
  • kaiserblazer
    kaiserblazer Posts: 40 Arc User
    As much as I wish this would work, it won't change the fact that some will CS anyways.
    If anything, people will see this as an opportunity to "jump ahead" of the competition and CS while others aren't. As we can already see in World Chat, Ocean Hearts keep being popped.

Best thing to do is stop playing. At least then they'll see low numbers in activity too (since I'm sure CS rate has dropped too but as long as they still get a fraction of what they used to get I guess they are satisfied). After all, free money! o/

But then if many stop playing, others will see it as an opportunity to leap ahead too! :open_mouth: Never ending cycle and PWE is the only one winning.
  • novaheals1
    novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2016

people will see this as an opportunity to "jump ahead" of the competition and CS while others aren't. As we can already see in World Chat, Ocean Hearts keep being popped.

But then if many stop playing, others will see it as an opportunity to leap ahead too! :open_mouth: Never ending cycle and PWE is the only one winning.

I see no opportunity "to jump ahead in anything"... Jump ahead for what?waste your money in a game that is going to die, The Devs. expect us to put up with it when it has been a month with no fixes. The Game is going to be dead within a few months at this rate. Let the ones that "keep cs'ing to jump ahead"do what they have to do, They will jump ahead of the game being alone and solo and they will regret wasting their money on a game that doesn't fix the simple stuff we have been asking for and giving us "ocean hearts" hoping it will ease our minds or put in the patch notes about arena. Not even going to get into that, We all know how season 4 is going to play out.

Again i must be missing the point on this, there is no leap ahead if everyone is gone.
    don't take this post personal,this is just a frustrating rant.
    dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

• gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    Once upon a time we had a balanced economy in which cser and non cser would benefit,but then evil greedyness villain broke it now cser needs to cs more for their stuff and noncser only farms bound stuff which cannot benefit the cser, break in the game the way to farm,break the system, this is a tragic story. the end.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    Ill vote sure, but we all know this is a waste of energy.
  • negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
    voted, Idk if this will do anything but, atleast I can just be optimistic even just a little?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • standoffishman
    standoffishman Posts: 20 Arc User
    I've only seen this type of thing actually work once and that was in eve.

We have three core problems here:

1: They don't believe you even remotely
    2: They are very justified in not believing this type of stuff. Many people who would vote the other way just don't vote. People are very prone to just breaking their word in the face of a nice sale. Normally most of the voters were either not going to spend money anyway or not spend enough for them to care.
    3: Revenue is almost entirely from China. So are the patches. They don't have a reason to care more than mildly.

The only way this has any chance of having an impact is if half the end game players start a bio timers on their characters. Still might not matter in the face of 3 however and no way you get enough people to do that.

Getting a small group of $20,000+ per year whales to either angrily quit on the forums or at least angrily post then stop logging in may also work. Not sure we have the whales for that however.
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Btw forgot to add, i heard millions times PWI id dead, dying , almost buried while i wa splaying PW in a pirate server (and that was like 6 years ago).

Am i blind or PWI is still there and running?

FW got at very worse still TONS of server to merge, good luck if you think the game is gonna close anytime soon (leaving aside al lthose coming to forum saying "i wontcs/never csed" and right after finished posting log into their cs alt in game lol.

Oh, also you start from a wrong assumption, like ppls CS cuz they say like "ohh that game is so smooth and well balanced, no bugs at all, let's give PWE a 10k euro present" when in fact 90% of csing is about getting the Ascended and GodLike status (oh and to keep the nudes rolling for pixel divas, soz, almost forgot about that).

Scorpioluca
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    Call me ignorant, but what is this Ascended/GodLike status? A real thing? Or just a virtual feat/token name from another game?
  • midnighthaley
    midnighthaley Posts: 160 Arc User
    Ascended refers to another post, and it just means the god tier players who have most/all of their stuff maxed out.

• endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User
    I'm not CSing, but it's only because I don't have money to throw away on pixels right now.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User

I've only seen this type of thing actually work once and that was in eve.

We have three core problems here:

1: They don't believe you even remotely
    2: They are very justified in not believing this type of stuff. Many people who would vote the other way just don't vote. People are very prone to just breaking their word in the face of a nice sale. Normally most of the voters were either not going to spend money anyway or not spend enough for them to care.
    3: Revenue is almost entirely from China. So are the patches. They don't have a reason to care more than mildly.

It's a catch 22 type deal.
    If the game doesn't make enough money and not enough people play, it'll be shut down. If it continues to make money and have players with a poor product, nobody will go out of their way to fix it.
    If nobody fixes it, people WILL eventually entirely leave, or stop paying/playing and just keep an eye out on the forums. And then the game gets shut down, anyway, because the other side is only looking at the numbers part of it. And since this isn't their main release, they won't care. The main cash cow is alive and strong, who cares if the cash calf dies?
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • duskofdoom
    duskofdoom Posts: 141 Arc User
    I don't CS, So goodluck :o Amen, Aman
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • tiberium30
    tiberium30 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Can I have an option : I refuse to CS in this game anymore anyway?
  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    I have been saving money for when this game gets fixed...... after this past weeks "patch" i will be looking into other ways to invest my money. its been months and I have been defending this game. Telling my guild "domino said a fix is on the way" or "just give it till next week". I am done defending this game. Honestly this 100 patch is the worst thing to happen to this game. Constant dcing (i cant even bot over night with out a dc). no 12s (cant upgrade to level 90 rings). so many more things to list.

The thing i do not understand is the things you all knew were gonna be broken before the patch are still broken.

I totally get how nova is feeling im sure its how all of us are feeling
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User

Call me ignorant, but what is this Ascended/GodLike status? A real thing? Or just a virtual feat/token name from another game?

Its from a post of mine where i called the final tier players (playing almost from start,have finalized gear, golden pieces,almost maxed stats, masteries and resistances) ascended.
  • demon776977
    demon776977 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Good idea if all people follow :)

I stop cash and wait all bug will be fix. 600-1000 euros less per mouth for PW.
  • plagueis#6755
    plagueis#6755 Posts: 22 Arc User

To make the Devs listen How many people are actually going to not Cash shop until things get fixed? Make us get heard for once!

Where is the CSing is for baddies option?
  • shhwasnthere
    shhwasnthere Posts: 27 Arc User
    I will Cash shop anyways because i'm a idiot <-well can see what your opinion is with out you made your poll. Do a petition instead of a poll. Not as if they'll pay attention to your poll here. Might be better to go on social media of FW to try to get your voice heard or get an online petition. I think other venues of getting your voice heard might be better than this. Good luck
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User

I will Cash shop anyways because i'm a idiot <-well can see what your opinion is with out you made your poll. Do a petition instead of a poll. Not as if they'll pay attention to your poll here. Might be better to go on social media of FW to try to get your voice heard or get an online petition. I think other venues of getting your voice heard might be better than this. Good luck </p>

even better he could go and write a letter to the chinese devs, who know maybe they do something for us.
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User

You needed to add the option; I won't even play let alone CS until stuff is fixed and game becomes fun to play again.

All I see are mindless zombies doing the same boring stuff day in day out. There is literally no reason to play this game right now. If you can call it a game.

This reminds me of about a year ago before Domino was appointed. Dead progress, dead game. Well its been 5 years, so maybe its time to call it quits finally.

The last month i was just roaming around, login to do stuff with friends mostly, but today i saw this http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20160316/180310.shtml harbour, back ln its full glory with npcs, reminds how much as veteran i miss the nostalgia of that map, so even if putting fw as 3rd game that im playing atm, im going to set my goal to be on front lines to get us town back, then yes maybe i call it quits.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• drnase
    drnase Posts: 193 Arc User
    FA sale and u cant stop anyone haha
    Dont worry, be happy
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    drnase said:

FA sale and u cant stop anyone haha

This is pretty much when I will break I think. Because right now, I'm doing a damn fine job resisting everything and not CSing simply because nothing I need is on sale and the spend rewards are a joke rofl.

Especially after Domino's very funny post of so called "patch notes" of some quite unimportant, insignificant "fixes" when we have been explicitly expressing which things we need fixed first... And there is like no progress...

VIP Trinket still unusable
    FA's still not back at NPC
    FF still not fixed...

these major things atm...

till they get fixed, I'm keeping my money...
  • gazze1969pe
    gazze1969pe Posts: 7 Arc User
    I think maybe this post has gone un noticed , because this isnt the 1st post like this and the last one was deleted.
    so i wonder how much longer it will last. so dissapointing it has come to this.
  • im2gr84u
    im2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
    Light Weaver title orb on CR! Everyone start CS fast!

• aifouruce31
    aifouruce31 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Thanks for trying, but this didn't help! o/
    New Light and Dark mount and Light Weaver title too much for people to not CS. :blush:

And that's the reason we'll never get anything fixed.
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User
    So, just Curious here. Considering that the second people were like "oh yeah I'm no longer spending monies" they've been absolutely slamming us with spend promos and Charge rewards and a Harge raffle. How many people stuck to it? I'm just making my own personal guess that most with money folded for stuff, so did you?
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81