no fusions, no ff what did we get?

nickvv
nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
ORBS!

Comments

• anc13nt
    anc13nt Posts: 26 Arc User
    Seems nothing we wanted fixed. What was patched?
  • feida88#6199
    feida88#6199 Posts: 247 Arc User
    seriously?

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • anc13nt
    Aha the orb spasm has started, I suppose the patch is a success.
  • anc13nt
    .....................But you mean, I'm sorry but my cool is leaving the building soon, you mean you couldn't even get a dedication fix?...................... ...................... ............................ ......................
  • mekteh
    mekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    glad i didn't hold my breath otherwise i would suffocatetiger-2.gifand i dont think dedication stuff is broken.its just the way of dedi given out now is harder to get.​​
  • jayashiri
    jayashiri Posts: 23 Arc User
    I wouldn't fix anything either if all u have to do is put **** in shop and ppl go buy. Nothing working but ur the prettiest too on the server. If ppl stop csing they fix something but that will never happen. Y I stop csing long ago. Funny to me nothing new in this game 5 year later. Just funny watching ppl be shocked lmao.
  • anc13nt
    Well if dedi is how its supposed to be these new players are .......................... Great Job FW. Marketing sure knows how to get them to leave fast.
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    The orb patch is a sucess, at least on illyfue! So far the cash shop fixes have been sucessfull.Guess its time for me to go play something else.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• gio#4911
    edited March 2016

• unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    No orb spam (yet) that I've seen on Lionheart. Hopefully it stays that way.

PWE deserve nothing for this insulting patch.
  • negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    As much i'm not surprised by this, doesn't stop me thinking how disappointing this is overall. Never thought I would care so much but it's actually getting me mad, "Hey let do a patch finally but instead of fixing the things that help the player's gameplay lets add another orb" I give up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    ''try to give us patch notes''
    no patch notes
    no changes worth noting ;)
  • dragormir
    dragormir Posts: 32 Arc User
    Wow forget this game. Leaving. Cya. Blade and Soul here I come because you guys honestly fail China games. Battlefield cards on sale but no FF. Dedi still broken for the casual player (Not going to spend 8 hrs a day playing to hit the dedi for making fusion gems, arena ques still not fixed I'm sure so that you can get dedi arena quests done, no fusion agent npc in so that we can progress in game. Someone told me to be patient for patch notes and it's 4 hrs past and no patch notes. But only a sale in botique so you can milk players for their money. They should be ashamed in supporting you now.
  • alasdelc10
    alasdelc10 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hahaha, effectiveness mode GOD from staffs
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    We have been asked for Merc pack and it is up too, thank you!!! However, too late for it since economy really bad now, 30 leaf per pack, assume 99s per and only get 13.5g (npc 4.5g) out of 30g spend. Hopefully spending reward with evoy's orb, at least buy mermaid and get envoy double orbs dip that might have profit. >.>

Also, simple fusion fix, just set more discount in boutique to match npc price, ie. FA1->5 leaf (around 5g) FA2->10 leaf, and FA3->15 leaf etc...problem solve, we don't need npc anyway, duplicated place to buy them.
    Post edited by utahalt on
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    Not spending... Just laughing. Especially the fact that Charge Rewards event ends 1 day before they put the good stuff in the boutique.

Sure I'd have thrown couple 100 euros if the charge rewards were ever combined with something useful in the boutique like now... But now I won't even spend anymore unless they put, charge rews+ spend promo (MS Pack) + good orbs in boutique (Ocean Hearts)... so basically I'll never spend again probably... especially with the lack of things we needed fixed YESTERDAY.
  • andrius55533
    andrius55533 Posts: 26 Arc User
    This game will be dead,or closed forever,if they next 3 month dont fix problem.
  • tiberium30
    tiberium30 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Hey they put a merc pack at least in CS.. you know 30 leaf... at 1G each... to get 15G back...
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    This is just insulting to players. I know its not your fault, domino, but this is just so disrespectful. Stuff has been broken for months and all we get is new orb, charge rewards when theres nothing on boutique and useless sales. This company is a joke. PWE is just trying to get every last penny from their player base before shutting FW down. I doubt well get any fix before they shut down the servers. A year ago i had to scroll down on my friend list to see everyone that was online, now even on weekends, i log in to see 5 - 7 ppl online and most of the time thye are just afk botting. I can say the same about guild list members. This game has never been this dead before and im afraid there is just no way of getting it back.
  • gio#4911
    blazder said:

This is just insulting to players. I know its not your fault, domino, but this is just so disrespectful. Stuff has been broken for months and all we get is new orb, charge rewards when theres nothing on boutique and useless sales. This company is a joke. PWE is just trying to get every last penny from their player base before shutting FW down. I doubt well get any fix before they shut down the servers. A year ago i had to scroll down on my friend list to see everyone that was online, now even on weekends, i log in to see 5 - 7 ppl online and most of the time thye are just afk botting. I can say the same about guild list members. This game has never been this dead before and im afraid there is just no way of getting it back.
    finally someone that agrees with me that shutdown is getting close :P the 3-4 charge rewards in the same month prove it so well...

• tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User

blazder said:

finally someone that agrees with me that shutdown is getting close :P the 3-4 charge rewards in the same month prove it so well...
    I wish that would actually happen. Like legitimately close down for good, but it never will, it will just go on till it dies out, but then again they'll keep throwing charge rewards and orbs...

At least if they actually closed it, then I wouldnt have to deal with it, addiction solved at the core. I can make my peace with that. But why should they shut down as long as nabs keep spending at times like these?
  • vala11
    vala11 Posts: 46 Arc User
    I'm incredibly close to leaving this game for good. I had found it addicting and fun to play. But now... I'm so tired of things not being fixed. I need FA's and I'd rather not have to spend way more gold for them in the AH. And I'm sure lots of people would like to have FF back already..
    Though I have to put this out there, I appreciate all Domino does, I do.

I know one thing, I'm not gonna cs any time soon. Goodbye to my money PWE. You can't seem to fix things that need to be fixed, so I don't wanna spend my money for things that aren't even worth it. I do like the orbs that are here, but I'd prefer to not have broken things rather than have orbs.
    < EternaIFlame, Lv108 Bard - Lionheart >
    < Inara_, Lv104 Priest - Storm >
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    +1 to not csing, +1 to wanting game to close to end addiction. tbf the orb isnt "new" since it was in charge reward before this one, but still much disappointment.
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User
    It really is starting to look like the PWE standard "milk and much money while fixing nothing and slowing cutting off at mod contact before randomly shutting down."
    People are already finally starting to quit in large numbers, I myself only play for guild events and spend my mmo time on BnS instead since there's no reason to log without FF or season 4.

IF driving everyone away so they can quietly close isn't the intent, then PWE has messed up good.
    Throwing battlefield cards on sale is a HUGE slap in the face, perhaps it was meant to be tongue in cheek or PWE somehow still doesn't even know FF is broken but people aren't having it this time.
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    I honestly stoped playing after i hit 100 several weeks ago and i just keep checking weekly hoping theyll fix **** and then ill bother to log in the game, but from the looks of it, i dont think ill be playing ever again. And i do like this game, which is why i keep checking back, i said it once and ill say it again, FW is a freaking good game, has so much potential, but sadly its run by a terrible company, and my patience has limits, i found another game to satisfy my mmo addictions lol, all my close friends have left fw to play this other game too so its just... so much better than keep playing this ****.
  • divineauroras
    divineauroras Posts: 138 Arc User
    I finally cashed in my leafs using the orb sale today, but I'd like to go on record as having said: I did NOT CS for these leafs (not that I care what players think about my spending habits, but so that the company will know that I, too, am on spending strike until the GAME gets fixed).

Seeing the words "patch tonight" got me somewhat excited and now I only feel stupid for expecting anything at all.
    SirFanion.jpg
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow
  • negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2016

I finally cashed in my leafs using the orb sale today, but I'd like to go on record as having said: I did NOT CS for these leafs (not that I care what players think about my spending habits, but so that the company will know that I, too, am on spending strike until the GAME gets fixed).

Seeing the words "patch tonight" got me somewhat excited and now I only feel stupid for expecting anything at all.

Someone once told me "The higher the expectations, the more disappointment you set yourself for" some "patch" this was lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • tiberium30
    tiberium30 Posts: 129 Arc User

Yeah Fanion, the MM anti-cs police gonna knock at your door, better prepare those kneecap! B)