anniversary 5 year !!

elisha2
elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
some silence...... So what will happen, when we 5 years here ???

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
_Lucinka_ light bard
ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon

Comments

• daij#4956
    daij#4956 Posts: 16 Arc User
    o.o
  • darkerlocust68
    darkerlocust68 Posts: 171 Arc User
    They will thank us for our commitment and give us orbs with bad fashion and blue pets ? :)
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    The actual 5th anni was like couple of days ago but if you look back at the past 4 years the anniversary event has always been late. You'll prolly hear about it by the end of march.​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • elisha2
    freeyaa said:

The actual 5th anni was like couple of days ago but if you look back at the past 4 years the anniversary event has always been late. You'll prolly hear about it by the end of march.​​

I know that was a few days ago. Therefore, I ask that is still quiet. Btw best rewards were 1 and 2 years.

_Lucinka_ light bard
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    They better give us some ACTUAL GOOD stuff we can either use or make profit out of, for having wasted 5 years of our lives on here!!!! Or Sheep is gonna baaaah and all hell will break loose. -.-
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited March 2016

They better give us some ACTUAL GOOD stuff we can either use or make profit out of, for having wasted 5 years of our lives on here!!!! Or Sheep is gonna baaaah and all hell will break loose. -.-

better do as she says, or none will survive the Sheepocalypse on illy.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• standoffishman
    standoffishman Posts: 20 Arc User

Well they can give out new fashion, mounts, titles or pets. Other than that however everything they can give out will either be meaningless to a whole bunch of people, abused to all hell or a ludicrous amount of stuff to give out.

Kinda feel like people would complain about blue pets too actually which doesn't help. Although assuming it's upgradable I personally don't see a problem.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    we have DOUBLE DROPS WEEK guys!!!

• freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    elisha2 wrote: »
    Btw best rewards were 1 and 2 years.

Yeah I have to agree. I wish they'd give us the old anniversary fashion again.
    I just hope it's not going to be such a huge mess like last year.​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    if they dont end up doing another login event full of orbs or something like last year then they should put every single fashion in fw existence orb or not into the boutique for a week all pieces for soul leaves :#
  • novaheals1
    novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2016

Well they can give out new fashion, mounts, titles or pets. Other than that however everything they can give out will either be meaningless to a whole bunch of people, abused to all hell or a ludicrous amount of stuff to give out.

Not to get off topic or anything but i don't see how someone can abuse a event , Yes some people have 200+ alts but PWE knows this. Most of these alts are made just for checkins and lvl off checkins.

If people have the time and effort to make accounts with alts just for checkins and PWE gives us a "event". I don't see it as someone abusing the event...

dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

• utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Can't believe play this for 5yrs already...my oldest kid is 5yrs old as well, hopefully we have 100 orbs per day event and get my "S" title to done with the game ;p
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User

Not to get off topic or anything but i don't see how someone can abuse a event , Yes some people have 200+ alts but PWE knows this. Most of these alts are made just for checkins and lvl off checkins.

If people have the time and effort to make accounts with alts just for checkins and PWE gives us a "event". I don't see it as someone abusing the event...

It is abussing the event, since it is actually against the tos to have an excess of accounts. You are using a lot of accounts that you made for the purpose of abusing check ins, to abuse loggin events. Just because PWE is an incompetent company and doesnt ban people for doing it, it doesnt mean its ok to do so. But when PWE cant even fix simple glitches, bugs and exploits, and just give us a broken game, i cant blame ppl abusing check ins or abusing loggin events, coz i cant expect anyone to respect a company that has 0 respect for its players.
  • standoffishman
    standoffishman Posts: 20 Arc User

What effort? No seriously it's a rather quick job to script this front to back.

Yes doing that would break a few rules so lets refine it. Use software for click duplication to do account creation, automating anything that's not on arcs site. After that delegate logins, logoffs and window management to multi-boxing software.

At that point the rate as which you can account churn is ludicrous. Slightly limited in what it can do by the two accounts online at once rule, sure, but assuming your pc is good enough it's only slightly.

Worth noting it's almost completely impossible to tell if someone actually there or completely automating it. Assuming they keep the hours reasonable anyway. The main problem being the stuff they are actually doing is so simplistic and minimal.

Worth noting that anybody doing this massively devalues the items for people using a handful of accounts or less.

Conservatively it would take about 15 minutes to do 200 checkins and at worst half an hour to make the accounts when starting assuming it's done 100% to the letter of the rules as they stand right now. Would you still consider this non abusive?

It's not that doing hundreds or thousands of checkins doesn't require more effort. The thing is it doesn't take even close to 200 times the effort to do 200 accounts even with very minimal automation.

It's more or less the same situation as people running 10+ accounts at once. Sure it may take more effort than running one but it sure as hell ain't taking ten times the effort and the reward per effort is much, much higher. The difference being that it's a bannable offense as one would expect, which tends to keep super bonkers stuff under control.
  • elisha2
    I will something special :D Who begin play before 10/2011, get first year, tittle veteran :D Send me tittle for 5 year here and im happy :D

_Lucinka_ light bard
  • mahoooeee
    mahoooeee Posts: 9 Arc User
    enjoy the magical keys this could be it xD
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    mahoooeee said:

enjoy the magical keys this could be it xD

if its that our anniversary, compared with other years rewards, its a totally anniversary fiasco...

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• mizorexkurumu
    mizorexkurumu Posts: 50 Arc User
    Someone said they already sent out codes by e-mail but I checked my e-mail and saw nothing of the sort
    Nefaris (Dwarf) lvl 95
    Katsura (Vampire Mage) lvl 96
    VivixVixen (Lycan Priest) lvl 97
    SaphireMyst (Bard) lvl 95
    Kitaras (Lycan Reaper) lvl 95
    Nayalia (Tormenter) lvl 95
    Blitzetta (Assassin) lvl 90
  • isfolket80
    isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    still no word? :|
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• elisha2

Someone said they already sent out codes by e-mail but I checked my e-mail and saw nothing of the sort

Nothing in my email....i mean no one get ( Illyfue)...if yes, already ALL know it :D

_Lucinka_ light bard
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    Don't listen to trolls yo...

Maybe we won't get anything for being around for 5 years, at this rate, that's the kind of behavior I expect from PWE. And I won't even be surprised haha :d
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Always a hope tomorrow ;p
  • lim7
    lim7 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Wow 5th year? i thought 2-3 years ago when i still play the game.
    Doubt about it i go on my account page and my forum account shows made in 2010 lol.

ChaosFX
    Time flies fast`~
    ChaosFX - retired.
  • thelordofheaven
    thelordofheaven Posts: 15 Arc User
    Soon...

Hopefully
    By the time 6th anniversary comes