Double Drops Week Question Bombs

tutilake88
tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
*commence bombarding*

1. Does double drop only apply to champion raids as mentioned on the news page?
2. Does it apply to world bosses i.e Zodiacs too?
3. Does it apply to elemental bosses too?
4. Does it apply to orbs too?
5. What all sekrit things does it apply to?!?!

Ok I'm done, thank you xD

Comments

• feida88#6199
    feida88#6199 Posts: 247 Arc User
    Dedfinately, does not affect orbs. Event says more like Instances-raids drops. =) I am 99% sure orbs aren't included in this event.

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • banaitjax
    banaitjax Posts: 9 Arc User
    Icefang Chief drops 3 chests as usual, I think it does not even affect WBs.
    Sigeweard the Moon Eater
    Orgelmir the Elemental/Aegis Warrior
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    In the past these events were double the chance, not double the amount of drops. Pretty sure it's the same this time.​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    freeyaa said:

In the past these events were double the chance, not double the amount of drops. Pretty sure it's the same this time.​​

^This lol.

Komog drop same number of stuff ;3

But hey, fhof , Zod bla bla items now got 200% chance to drop!!! (100% is a unsafe rate) ;3

Scorpioluca
  • tiberium30
    tiberium30 Posts: 129 Arc User
    YEah, like last time it's probably the % and not loot. So having chance from 0.5% to 1% from having a Eb weapon from the wheel dosent make a big diff in the end.
  • tutilake88
    Alright, thanks all :D
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Just like every time before.. this event is BS.. lol
    there is no double drop for anything.. -.-

• gamma2test2only
    gamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User
    0*2% = ? :* (well, at least, we dont get the message box saying "error divide by 0" and closing the game)
  • midnighthaley
    midnighthaley Posts: 160 Arc User
    Should have just left the 5x SP/XP on. I guess PWE is going back to its roots and bringing back the crappy events.

• tutilake88
    We did all raids normal and HM today + all dragons... They dropped the same amount of **** as they always do... Meaning there were no double flame crystal loots or anything remotely as valuable, even champ gear drops were exactly the same amount we always get.

Why does everything in this game always have to be such a disappointment? :/

For once I wish they would stop being greedy and just give us the good stuff without us having to spend actual money on it. Just for once, like once every other month, or once every half a year... it never happens, ever... I love this game so this sort of stuff gets so so demotivating...
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    hey^^ apparently you didnt understand the answer people gave you. Its again a problem of how pw express themself : for them double drop, means the rate is double, not the actual drop. You have already on hm for exemple 100% chance to get champ gear and 100% chance to get a flame cristal. Making it 200% will make not difference. On normal mode, you have 100% chance to get champ gear ( so no difference there) and maybe 10% chance to get flame cristal, so with double rate, it would be 20% (number for flame cristal rate is an exemple, i dont know the actual rate) so basicly yes, this is not a really awsome

ps : where is the sheepy that was like "we know pw and laugh at people complaining cause we know how they are so people should stop complaining or leave blablabla" stuff you said to me every time i complain XD ( just beeing a bit of a smart a.. here, dont get to offended please :) )
    Hebergeur d'image
  • divineauroras
    divineauroras Posts: 138 Arc User

We did all raids normal and HM today + all dragons... They dropped the same amount of **** as they always do... Meaning there were no double flame crystal loots or anything remotely as valuable, even champ gear drops were exactly the same amount we always get.

Why does everything in this game always have to be such a disappointment? :/

For once I wish they would stop being greedy and just give us the good stuff without us having to spend actual money on it. Just for once, like once every other month, or once every half a year... it never happens, ever... I love this game so this sort of stuff gets so so demotivating...

Also fighting discouragement over here on Storm. Been waiting for a good sale to dump leafs into forever and it seems the events we can look forward to in the future will be no less disappointing since everyone QQ about the ones that actually WERE good.

P.S. Is there any way I can ask you to PM me about vampy stuff? You seem like a good one to bug about that sort of thing ;D
    SirFanion.jpg
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow
  • mistressofsnow
    mistressofsnow Posts: 69 Arc User
    Wait a second, So Illy was able to do Raids and ****? Okay where the heck is GM on this? Because Eryda wasn't even able to q for FK yesterday.
  • gitshrekt#8600
    gitshrekt#8600 Posts: 37 Arc User
    Cos EU servers didn't have the daylight saving ""maint"" . It set us servers back a day yo
    On sunday we had rift msg pop in wc , that's why you couldn't que FK but you could still manual it

• tutilake88
    edited March 2016

P.S. Is there any way I can ask you to PM me about vampy stuff? You seem like a good one to bug about that sort of thing ;D

Lol sure, you can PM me, but I still have a lot to improve and learn imo :p But I can help you to the best of my knowledge ^^

also @pinkette1#7450 no offense taken at all, dw about it. I guess we all break sooner or later. :)

• elisha2
    elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User

Just like every time before.. this event is BS.. lol
    there is no double drop for anything.. -.-

there is no double drop for anything. :D agree... :D

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon