So who's still beating HRD50 at level 100?

After the patch dropped a number of people were able to beat HRD50 but I noticed that all were not level 100 yet. Pre-100 most knew about popping XP items to regain full health and mana again every 10 seconds.

Now that most of us are at level 100, who is still taking room 50 down?

My little MM can get it down to 20% before running out of health. DPS is not the issue for me. I'd kill it with 25-30 acclaim if I could live long enough.

So, just curious. Who is still beating HRD50 now that they are level 100?

Comments

• develichious2
    develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    <- warrior signing in, beating it weekly as elemental, 2 weeks ago beat it as aegis as well (used god of brimstone for that juicy attack boost tho).
    ele has problems with surviving (last week didn't have any problems, we'll see this week ^^), aegis is more than tanky enough.. i only used the new lvl 90 hp potions (no life flood) and never dropped under 75% hp.. actually getting it down as aegis is a problem tho ^^
  • nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    Beating it since october, getting 60 to 70 acclaim now.
  • divineauroras
    divineauroras Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Having met a fanbody from EU servers, I have concluded that Develich is my alter ego from across the pond. I'm almost same exact build as him and also clear HRD50. The ONLY hard floor is 50 (as ele) and have to spam life floods, true LG, pet shields, etc.

Also....I had no idea to spam exp items, but thats rather clever idea!

Total Hell Acclaim 13,300 ish.
    SirFanion.jpg
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Yeah, HRD definitely favors the more AoE heavy builds for purposes of getting high acclaim. There's also an ele war on Lionheart that is in the 13250 range from memory. There's two of us MMs on LH who are getting to 50 and the other is a more AoE heavy build than I but with the gold jewelry to make it work on the bosses, and we're both in the 12650-12800 acclaim range.

Nick, you're just a freak, lol. Congrats on the awesome achievement. Are you still needing to switch trees and runes now with the 100 patch?

As for me, I don't have a fully developed defense pet yet, so yeah, that may be where I need to look at to make it happen for me.
  • nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    Technicly i can do it all as venom, 49 and 50 are just a lot easier as edge so i switch for those rooms. The lower ones are easilly beatable without buffs usually i use a reaper and mm just for the extra few crits.
  • unusualsuspect1
    Oh Fanion, the XP item trick won't work at level 100, just in case I wasn't clear about that. The character needs to be gaining actual XP, and items in the unlock box don't count.
  • divineauroras
    divineauroras Posts: 138 Arc User

Oh Fanion, the XP item trick won't work at level 100, just in case I wasn't clear about that. The character needs to be gaining actual XP, and items in the unlock box don't count.

Yea I understood what you meant :P XP book to get HP/Mana said enough!
    SirFanion.jpg
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow
  • haffnium
    haffnium Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    From Dyos I can tell:
    Only 2 players have beaten HRD50 yet, MakoxKora (sin), at least once, and myself, regulary since patch and once before.
    There are a few players stuck in that room, most of them with the same survival problem, I know it from 2-3 sins and 2 fire mages.

For myself I can tell: Thanks to the atk reduction, with using bubbles and a flash to gain some time, there are no problems to survive the boss, getting ~50 acclaim w/o atk potion, god buff or else, had 13623 total acclaim last week. :)
    HaffsBard - passionated windy bard
    c5652258-467e-42ab-8872-bbf9061c673d_zpslhrnxfqp.jpg
    Special thanks to LadyA for this great signature!
  • dlhy1988
    dlhy1988 Posts: 139 Arc User
    < MM i just beat it for you
  • killpenta1
    killpenta1 Posts: 10 Arc User
    iam a dark vamp and cant kill Room 22 ._. its really humiliating :D think room 50 maybe with lv 150 :D
  • dlhy1988

iam a dark vamp and cant kill Room 22 ._. its really humiliating :D think room 50 maybe with lv 150 :D

isnt the 1st CN to clear it a vamp ?
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    dlhy1988 said:

isnt the 1st CN to clear it a vamp ?
    yup.. supposedly it was lol

• dlhy1988
    he was dark i think ?

btw what did you focused on your MM unusualsuspect ?

i cleared it in prec without dazing shot
  • unusualsuspect1
    My MM is precision based. I reckon I can beat it if I get a defense pet going. Right now I'm using nothing in the way of any pet based defense, shielding, or heals.

I'd love another stray bullet rune too, just to get the self heals firing faster. Presently I have two.

I do have dazing shot. 100% of my attacks are earth based, and so +20% earth damage for 50% of the time is a net +10% DPS.

I also chose light side for awakening skills for more DPS. I suspect that if I'd chosen dark side for the more defensive aspects that I wouldn't have as much of an issue.

I have zero gold gear of any kind, and an EB85 weapon only.
  • dlhy1988

My MM is precision based. I reckon I can beat it if I get a defense pet going. Right now I'm using nothing in the way of any pet based defense, shielding, or heals.

I'd love another stray bullet rune too, just to get the self heals firing faster. Presently I have two.

I do have dazing shot. 100% of my attacks are earth based, and so +20% earth damage for 50% of the time is a net +10% DPS.

I also chose light side for awakening skills for more DPS. I suspect that if I'd chosen dark side for the more defensive aspects that I wouldn't have as much of an issue.

I have zero gold gear of any kind, and an EB85 weapon only.

actually dark awakening give so much damage :) congenital smartness dark reset exorcising bullets.

only having 1 stray bullet cant afford another in my build (quite enought for spam penetrating/fire at will )
  • unusualsuspect1
    Are you fervor or wisdom focused?

Light side adds up to 5x your accuracy to your base attack to Extreme Sniping, so basically +5500 attack on a 200% base damage skill. With my wisdom I get the full benefit of snipe energy cool down reductions plus the occasional cool down reset. With 3/3 on Master Sniper resulting in a 0.8-0.9s cast time on Extreme Sniping (measured with frame capture) that's my personal big hitting skill in my build (aside from pen shot/faw/salvo spam).

The other awakening light skill will eventually add 100% of my accuracy to my bonus damage on fire at will. It's not amazing, but I got one rune slot to get that final stray bullet in for a 0s CD on it.
  • serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    Both myself cleverworm and poliwag from lh beat it over a month ago without exp stuff and without being 100 or fully upgrading to 95 gears
  • dlhy1988

Are you fervor or wisdom focused?

Light side adds up to 5x your accuracy to your base attack to Extreme Sniping, so basically +5500 attack on a 200% base damage skill. With my wisdom I get the full benefit of snipe energy cool down reductions plus the occasional cool down reset. With 3/3 on Master Sniper resulting in a 0.8-0.9s cast time on Extreme Sniping (measured with frame capture) that's my personal big hitting skill in my build (aside from pen shot/faw/salvo spam).

The other awakening light skill will eventually add 100% of my accuracy to my bonus damage on fire at will. It's not amazing, but I got one rune slot to get that final stray bullet in for a 0s CD on it.

100 fervor i'm having on PVE 100% crit full buffed or 99.5 not sure ....

and if you got 85 yellow you should have a sniper at 0.2 basicly ? i think ( -80% and -150% )
  • esthersnowbear
    esthersnowbear Posts: 16 Arc User
    level 98 and cant even get to floor 35 of HR
  • unusualsuspect1
    Well, just managed to down it with 4 acclaim to spare. Had to kite it here and there. So happy for a nabby little MM with no gold gear. Had no pray buffs to speak of (40 def). Attack assist potion, dream bread, glimmerwine, mastery potion, ragefire and eagle eye light. The Ayrshi 10g buffs. Lightning shield 4, and Regen shield 1 for some added tankiness, and down it went.
  • dlhy1988
    gg and a mage cleared it yesterday beeing lv100