wintertrance Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
Since the new patch we got these X issues , such as:
Arena bugged/No npcs
FF bugged
Dimensional wars bugged
FA missing from npc
Gem light bugged
And bunch of others for sure, but i cannot think of all right now.

Basically all these known issues ye.. we have no clue if they are even worked on, we just suffer in our misery hoping for a freakin miracle.. while the orbs keep poppin.. the money get wastin and the neurons go diein !

I mean can we get a "Hello" here, "Youre heard, we tryin but we failin, next patch FA back !> somethin man !

*Note
This is not a bug report list, its a partial rant from a person who wants to do pvp in some louzy game she plays for too many years and it worse than heroine.
Tagged:

Comments

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    I could write pages upon pages of things that I feel are wrong with the game right now, but it's pointless. PWE either won't respond or Domino will respond with a semi satisfactory comment that can be TL;DR'd into "soon."

Just wait. That's all you can do.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I will admit that it is trying on one's patience waiting for FF, arenas and the like to come back. Even the most patient people I know are losing their patience :/ I guess on the bright side it gives some time for others to improve and kinda create a little bit more equal playing grounds when the xserver pvp does return which, imo will make things a little more fun than it has been last year.
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    You seem to forget that everyone else is improving their toon too... I don't see any equal playing ground when pvp works again. It will be just the same as before... with probably less players.​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • binaryqueen#4116
    edira said:

You seem to forget that everyone else is improving their toon too... I don't see any equal playing ground when pvp works again. It will be just the same as before... with probably less players.​​

Right... I forgot... being optimistic about pretty much anything is a big nono in FW...sorry -.-
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • alasdelc10
    alasdelc10 Posts: 17 Arc User
    What you trying to say?, they add to many things in Eyrda Boutique that's more important
  • wintertrance
    Lol well.. I know my patience waiting for pvp is kinda drained.. and by kinda i mean completely.. i am so fed up with the game and this patch .
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    A lot of things have been fixed since if you have noticed -> pear npc up, coins npc up, instance lottery fixed, etc...one thing at a time, they are getting there xD
  • wintertrance
    All small things that dont even compare with pvp importance... or FA.. But hey, yea, least its SOMETHING ....
  • novaheals1
    novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User

A lot of things have been fixed since if you have noticed -> pear npc up, coins npc up, instance lottery fixed, etc...one thing at a time, they are getting there xD

Yea they fixed what makes them money. IJS lol
    Never had a problem with instance lottery.

dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

• tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited March 2016

...while the orbs keep poppin.. the money get wastin and the neurons go diein !

Ok, this made me giggle... x'D

Buuuuut, sadly there's only so much Domino can do, he can't exactly hold guns to dev's heads and be like "MY WILL IS LAW". Who we really need to get a hold of are the devs, if you're looking for people to rip into cos they're the ones responsible or these shortcomings. But I doubt they would dare to even peek at the forums, lel. And poor Domino is just sitting there getting the **** end of the stick. x.x

Patience is all I gotta say at this rate, and I know it's funny COMING FROM ME. Me, patient? me? Rofl, okay...

They did resolve the heavenly coin issue, so I mean THEY ARE doing stuff, it's just their speed of handling things are waaaaaay toooooo sloooooowwww....
  • binaryqueen#4116
    Eyrda Standard Time o.o
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    Fixing the heavenly coin issue was still a cash flow related fix. People are not going to charge to buy the envoy orbs as much if 90% of the items it gave were useless.

This is the sad state of how the game is maintained. If it affects cash flow directly, then that is what will get fixed with priority.

The REALLY dumb thing though is that whoever is calling the shots can't seem to logically put two and two together and figure out that if the things that make the game fun aren't fixed, then people will leave and cash flow will be lost that way. Sadly that level of intelligence hasn't been gifted to those calling the shots. It's all about the "here and now" money, and that's it.
  • altazero
    altazero Posts: 25 Arc User
    We are at fault too here, simply because most of us keep csing when a new shiny orb or promo appears. Since the devs see that they probably think - hey, we still get money, and we didnt fix anything at all!!!.....lets take our time-.
    The fix will come, i hope, but they will take their sweet time just because it didnt affect the income at all. Because we prove them that even when we play in a broken goods, we still cs.
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    altazero said:

We are at fault too here, simply because most of us keep csing when a new shiny orb or promo appears. Since the devs see that they probably think - hey, we still get money, and we didnt fix anything at all!!!.....lets take our time-.
    The fix will come, i hope, but they will take their sweet time just because it didnt affect the income at all. Because we prove them that even when we play in a broken goods, we still cs.

I, for one, have completely stopped CSing, aside from a $10 charge a week ago to pay someone for a prior arrangement.

Excluding those sorts of thing, I'm not spending any more until various things get addressed.
  • madjen
    madjen Posts: 146 Arc User

while the orbs keep poppin.. the money get wastin and the neurons go diein !

and it worse than heroine.

You got it right!! yeah more fash to drive you nutz..!!!! -.-
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy