TIRED OF THE HAPPENING?

feida88#6199
feida88#6199 Posts: 247 Arc User
Or not happening.

Well seems like we are not having our usual so expected maintenance. :s

I read other discussions, and find it funny the team Domino deffender, i think it's clear Domino has a job, a position in this game, and nobody should get angry at him, in a personal way. I think he does what he can, and I think he might be even more disappointed than all of us, since he is the one who have to face all our complaints, and the one who represent us, the players. So I personally think people should stop getting angry at him.
It sucks not havinf FA's, it sucks playing with all those bugs around, but I will not leave the game at all. I do did stop CS, and I will hardly CS ver again. Because I don't think it's worth it anymore. Spending more than 2000 euros in FW it's not worth it. So i won't CS . One day if things work differently and it doesn't make me feel stupid about CSing, i will start again. Meanwhile I'm going to be patience with all the bugs and focus on other aspects of the game.

But I will say that the reason for ME to stop CSing isn't only due to the latest Bugs and such, it's about the whole system. Not being able to accumulate charge points, not having a really well stuffed Eyrda Shop (adaptated with all our new needs) the new charge rewards Orb system, where you need to spend 2000k points in exchange to 30 orbs (new orb) and the CS level prizes are really not that good, at some point you just get tittles useless items (specially in the beggining) and the few last levels just gives you sort of the same flying mount. As far as this is an extra reward for CSing, doesn't mean it culdn't be way way better. So, in generall, I really don't have any reason to CS anymore bc it's easier for me to get things with in-game money.

I really hope one day they change all mentioned before. Because I love to CS. Not under those circunstances tho.

Good luck everyone, and let's be even more patience and don't go nuts on Domino xD let's keep complaining just without adressing our rage to him.

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".

Comments

• novaheals1
    novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User
    When domino Took the job he knew what he was getting into

That being said, getting angry at him wont get anything done, But what has "waiting" gotting us?
    Nothing gets fixed but what makes them money.

I guess people are turning a blind eye on what is going wrong and thinks everything is okay because " they believe things will get done without complaining".

Let me tell you right now PWE doesn't work like that if you let them forget they will forget and not fix it. (This i dont care for cause i have the CS rank for it but many others don't) according to some people The trinkets arn't even fixed. Usually those are fixed within a few weeks when People USE to complain and bug them to fix them. Now that no one is complaining that doesn't even get fixed.

This is just a rant to how i feel about this subject
    Domino defenders are turning a blind eye on what is really happening in game
    People are quiting and they arn't coming back.
    Same people everyday for years now. The community is getting smaller and smaller, anyone that can't see that should wake up (not towards you like i said just a rant)
    dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

• infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited March 2016

I could write pages upon pages of things that I feel are wrong with the game right now, but it's pointless. PWE either won't respond or Domino will respond with a semi satisfactory comment that can be TL;DR'd into "soon."

Just wait. That's all you can do.

This.

Your reluctance to cash shop is good, but unless everyone stops it won't make a difference, and even if they did PWE might just pull the plug on FW instead of listen to the community. FW at this point is a wild card, I've seen it's ups and downs; promises made and kept but also promises made and abandoned.

There's no fault in addressing your rage to Domino as long as it isn't personal. Domino is a member of the staff (possibly the only one), you don't want to pretend all is great in the game when in reality it's all ****. PWE is ignorant as it is, wouldn't help if we all started playing nice and acting as though Forsaken World's current state is an acceptable product.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • feida88#6199
    Well guys, we are in the same side, as you can see my post is full of complaints. I only think as far as Domino is a member of the staff...he dont have the last word in any of this.

Iam not ignoring, otherwise I wouldn't be posting complaints about this and that xD. Dont you think? iam aware and I give my opinion. I don't CS anymore for the reasons already explained and I don't like whats going on.

But.

I cannot say I will stop playing. Not at the moment. The first step was to stop feeding with my euros this whole company. That was automatically. Next step would be stop playing. But not yet. I rather wait a lil bit longer.

And yes, we are a community and it's necessary for us to complain or talk about it. Thats what Iam doing ever since I joined Froums. All my post talk about the game issues (bugs) and such. So Iam a fighter as well. <3

But I think Domino has a limited role into all this. Meaning he can't help it all. And tbh the first time I saw him in one of his livestream, I saw a dedicated person who enjoys his job. I did not see a lazy o careless person. I mean it. He gave me good vives. And that is why I want to wait and see. =)

• divineauroras
    divineauroras Posts: 138 Arc User
    I hope this thread and others like it grab more attention from the people that matter. Fix simple game breaking bugs that will bring back PvP (not necessarily NEW arena altho thats what everyone wants, I'm fairly sure we'll all settle to having FF work again + FA back at NPC for the time being).

Players here are unlike any other game, we are highly dedicated, loyal, and support this game with our wallets when things are looking good and sometimes even when not. Every fix that is made will DIRECTLY equate to MORE $$ made, as it makes players feel the game is continuing to improve rather than decline.

+2 for the FIX OUR GAME and you'll get more for it @ PWE
    SirFanion.jpg
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    But Domino is the only one who will hear our complaints here in forum. I doubt any developer or higher up will ever step foot on here. So Domino is the one where our complaints are directed to and he'll have to take them to the right places so they are heard. ^^

I too have quit CSing (it wasn't much to begin with but anyway...) and I won't start again, as long as there is no significant improvement in fixing bugs and overall communication. I understand that Domino is managing more games than just Forsaken World and has to split his time between us and other games communities. I also understand that the chinese developers have a lot of breaks for holidays that we haven't even heard of here in the western part of the world.

What I don't understand is that many bugfixes are delayed till the next big content update. Why is it not possible to get some small fixes every now and then. Even if it's just some translation fixes. As far as I can see it we haven't had a real fix from the chinese developers since the content update became live and after their chinese new year holiday break is 4 weeks past - and no, the fixing of the heavenly coin NPC was not done by the chinese developers.

So my question is: What are they doing? Are they even aware that we have this many bugs still in our version? Don't they care about our version of the game and that we lose players left and right?

Sure, there are still some cashers left - I see it everytime there's a new orb in boutique - but how long will they remain if there's time and again just a server restart instead of bugfixing? PvP at the moment is practically dead and what else is there to CS for? Fashion?

I won't quit... there's the time I have spent here and the guild I belong to but I'm tired of getting disappointed every time even after I've lowered my expectation near zero level when there's again just a restart and no fixes . ^^
    ​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • feida88#6199

I hope this thread and others like it grab more attention from the people that matter. Fix simple game breaking bugs that will bring back PvP (not necessarily NEW arena altho thats what everyone wants, I'm fairly sure we'll all settle to having FF work again + FA back at NPC for the time being).

Players here are unlike any other game, we are highly dedicated, loyal, and support this game with our wallets when things are looking good and sometimes even when not. Every fix that is made will DIRECTLY equate to MORE $$ made, as it makes players feel the game is continuing to improve rather than decline.

I'm tired of hearing this kind of comments: WE ALL MATTER.
    Also, tired of eharing about PvP players are the MOST IMPORTANT, this is bull...ehem. We all matter and specially Illyfue is not a PvP server. Bugs affect everyone, and it's not more important one thing than other, it all depends on each person and their needs. For example, I do not PvP at all, iam purely PvE, so I don0t feel affected for that part, I for example, care about other bugs and other things that need to be fixed/improved. Let's not loose our minds xD. And fashion is the reaosn why (a lot of people) CS. Fashion and other "not necessary" but wanted items. This is an overall issue. It's accumulative. Not a thing of one single bug or problem.

And well guys, I think rather than stop playing we should all stop CSing, if they keep getting money, they will not put that much effort into changing what's wrong. But that's up to everyone of course, as I made my decission, others can decide to remain CSing bc they are no fools (the game team) and they started putting Envoys-Polystone*Oceans in Eyrda Shop. And ofc everyone CSed for those. Despite the current situation.

• aifouruce31
    aifouruce31 Posts: 17 Arc User
    As was already mentioned, if you even think they will fix things in a good amount of time, you'd be wrong. Yes, Domino has helped the game a ton, but it's just with what he can do.
    Look at the other side (development side) of the game and that has fallen tremendously. VIP 5 trinkets used to be fixed within 2-3 weeks. It's 7 weeks now without a fix.
    And I'm pretty sure we have at least another month or so before any real fixes come to us. It's gonna be like fix something small (like trinkets) next week. Then a restart. Then fix another small thing (FA's?), then a couple restarts. Then make a big event for anniversary and give people free stuff so they don't complain. And suddenly it's May.

I personally spend 4-5 hours daily in the game when PVP is active and I don't mind because at least I'm having fun. But I don't wanna spend hours and hours in game every week to just FARM. That gets tiresome.
    Imo, this game is at an all time low (development wise). Community is getting smaller and smaller and unless someone gets a grip on things, the game is going to die really soon.

So please, whatever needs to be done, WAKE UP and do it. At least give us 12vs and FA's. It will keep us going for a couple months before we complain again. :wink:
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Just clear the air, the frustration you guys have is also frustration on my end as well. Believe me, I want a working hotfix patch as well, the QA team has been testing builds with hotfixes, and there is a list of functionality checks that they have to go through before a patch can be approved. This is a fail safe to prevent us putting out a completely broken patch. If their checklist fails, we have to start the process over again with a new patch, and that takes time. Especially since the devs dont actually get to their office until 6-7pm our time. So when a new build comes we lose a day figuratively speaking. It's an arduous time consuming process.

Bottom line is Im not making excuses, I'm just letting you guys know we are working as hard as we can to deliver some hotfixes. Im keeping my fingers crossed that we will have something to deliver hopefully in the next week.
  • skypea88
    skypea88 Posts: 76 Arc User

Just clear the air, the frustration you guys have is also frustration on my end as well. Believe me, I want a working hotfix patch as well, the QA team has been testing builds with hotfixes, and there is a list of functionality checks that they have to go through before a patch can be approved. This is a fail safe to prevent us putting out a completely broken patch. If their checklist fails, we have to start the process over again with a new patch, and that takes time.

As you yourself said, you have to test builds and check the patch before it gets approved. Then, I wonder, why did you give us an expansion with so many bugs? Couldn't you guys just wait a bit more, test it better and then release it with less broken things? Just saying..
    It's like when a new car comes on the market. They make every kind of test and they start selling it when they know that it's completely safe and funcional. They don't sell a car that can lose a wheel after 3 km.
    Forsaken World - Awakening Expasion was released with no wheels at all. You launched it to early, with no awarness of how many bugs it had.
    I love this game but everyone now reached the breaking points.. We lost faith, we lost confidence, we have almost no hope.

• divineauroras
    divineauroras Posts: 138 Arc User

I'm tired of hearing this kind of comments: WE ALL MATTER.
    Also, tired of eharing about PvP players are the MOST IMPORTANT, this is bull...ehem. We all matter and specially Illyfue is not a PvP server. Bugs affect everyone, and it's not more important one thing than other, it all depends on each person and their needs. For example, I do not PvP at all, iam purely PvE, so I don0t feel affected for that part, I for example, care about other bugs and other things that need to be fixed/improved. Let's not loose our minds xD. And fashion is the reaosn why (a lot of people) CS. Fashion and other "not necessary" but wanted items. This is an overall issue. It's accumulative. Not a thing of one single bug or problem.

And well guys, I think rather than stop playing we should all stop CSing, if they keep getting money, they will not put that much effort into changing what's wrong. But that's up to everyone of course, as I made my decission, others can decide to remain CSing bc they are no fools (the game team) and they started putting Envoys-Polystone*Oceans in Eyrda Shop. And ofc everyone CSed for those. Despite the current situation.
    I never said PvP players were more important than PvE players. PvE players ALSO use FF trinkets and *ahem* Fusion agents. In my opinion those are the two biggest broken aspects of the game atm (several others have agreed). You're entitled to have your own thoughts about what should be fixed, but please do not put words into my mouth. Fixing PvP (FF mainly) improves PvE toons that use the trinkets/reforge crystals. People are not leaving the game 'cuz broken PvE (in fact most PvE mechanics are working just fine)....the same, however, can NOT be said for PvP aspects of the game.
    SirFanion.jpg
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    The broken trinkets, missing FAs, and the missing coin/pearl npcs shouldn't even take a week to fix, let alone be a problem at all. It's been a month and a half since the expansion, and the only life we've seen from the devs is 2 npcs returned (which took a month). What exactly is their priority? Because there really is no excuse for the trinkets and fusions to still be an issue.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    skypea88 said:

As you yourself said, you have to test builds and check the patch before it gets approved. Then, I wonder, why did you give us an expansion with so many bugs? Couldn't you guys just wait a bit more, test it better and then release it with less broken things? Just saying..

If you do recall we delayed the expansion because of this very reason. Here's the rub though, the checklists that we use are designed to catch game breaking issues. Some of the more minor (and I use this in a relative term comparing it to crashes, data corruption etc.) issues are decided upon by the stake holders as to whether or not they must be fixed before release. Otherwise they can be fixed in a future patch. Which is where we are at.

In addition, you have to take into account the resources and moving parts. For Awakening, and just about all other expansions we have to work within the confines of our resources and budget. IE we have a hard lock date. If we go over that then we lose resources because they are needed on other projects. So it was a long meeting to decide on the green light, and now we get to pick up the pieces.
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User

That being said, getting angry at him wont get anything done, But what has "waiting" gotting us?
    Nothing gets fixed but what makes them money.

I guess people are turning a blind eye on what is going wrong and thinks everything is okay because " they believe things will get done without complaining".

You said it yourself. "Nothing gets fixed but what makes them money"
    People arent turning a blind eye on whats wrong, they just gave up, some of quit, some of us stay and play with the bugs, glitches, no fixes, etc, etc.
    This is NOTHING new, its gets worse with every update. Every update breaks more things, we get less fixes, and the few we get take longer everytime, so the list of bugs just keeps piling up. Just like you say waiting got us nothing, its been SO long since complaning gave us anything.
    Im not gona tell you to quit, if you wana stay, stay, but you need to realize things are not getting better no matter how much we cry about it. PWE as a company is going downhill, and they choce to put their resources in games that are far more popular than FW, say swordman for example. It is not what we want as FW players, but its a reality.
    No one forces you to keep playing, no one forces you to keep putting money into the game, if you are so upset about the state of the game (which i understand you are 100%, and i am too), stop supporting it, stop playing it.
  • novaheals1
    I don't believe they are giving up on FW or choosing to put their resources into better games.

Every update breaks more and more but the simple little things shouldn't keep breaking over and over again.
    Not going to quit FW, I complain because i care still, Guess i'm one of the few people that havn't given up on the game.

I just feel they are focusing it to much on How to make money out of FW community with everything being in a orb lately. I remember new fashion at least being in the leaf shop for leaves. But now you have to try your luck in a orb (that takes your IRL $$) to even get fashion now a days or wait for someone to win it then pay ridiculous about of diamond for one piece.

Or when Non CSers could save up leaves and spend them when the promo came out to gain charge reward points towards what the CSers are gaining. Now we barley get those. And they are fixing nothing but what makes them cash(which i don't blame them they gotta make money some how). But come on at least make your little player base that is left actually want to stay and enjoy the game. Especially since everything is a grind lately.
    dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

• unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited March 2016

In addition, you have to take into account the resources and moving parts. For Awakening, and just about all other expansions we have to work within the confines of our resources and budget. IE we have a hard lock date. If we go over that then we lose resources because they are needed on other projects. So it was a long meeting to decide on the green light, and now we get to pick up the pieces.

I'd SERIOUSLY want to see exactly what the income is from Forsaken World vs the "Budget" that is assigned to it.

If it's less than a 20:1 ratio, I'd be quite surprised (meaning income from players is 20x that of the budget assigned).

Let's face it, and I know that politically your hands are tied on commenting Domino, but we as a player base are not stupid. We can see, to a fair extent based upon the world chat orb opening flowing by, a pretty good indication of how much money is being spent by players on a server.

It really does grate, a great deal, to hear talk to budget, when we know full well that that's enough money being pumped into the game by the player base to support the servers, a full-time CM, and 3 full-time developers to address issues (yes, which I know PWE doesn't employ directly) and still have a LOT of money left over.

We, as the player base, can see that PWE as a commerical entity treats Forsaken World quite cynically as a milk-it-until-it-dies product.

Not much has been done to prove otherwise.

Actually, on that note of money being spent, what I have personally witnessed is a dramatic reduction in player base spending in the last two weeks, at least on Lionheart. The players are sending a message. Is PWE listening?
  • stickman111
    stickman111 Posts: 27 Arc User
    All they keep doing to us is throwing orbs and charge rewards to get more money they arent worried about our gameplay or if we are enjoying it,they are probably taking advantage of the FA are missing from the npc to make us cash for them instead so they just deley as much as they can,i play this game over 4 years i think im an avarage casher and i have noticed that until a certain point each patch was bringing alot of bugs.I agree 100% of what was been told above isnt Domino fault but hes the one that has to take all our complains and report them to the devs that are home from the holidays for 1 month now i think and 1 npc just 1 has been brough back?thats the best they do in 1 month,then isntead of trying to fix all important things at just 1 time maybe 1 at the time would be better since big stuf cant be handled without bringing to us players more bugs,the oldest bug i have seen til today not much problematic tho is the raid bug when it gets near to be full those players that join wont see it we have that bug for how many years now?small problem for sure but has to be fixed some day not taking years,also theres alot more problems (important) that have to be fixed other then FA npc,trinkets,arena,the battlefields we dont do wargod for more then a month now xD zodiacs not droping anything to high lvls zodiac lv90 needing 36 ppl with full res lv80 not like it said on patch notes,elemental bosses,skillz not working,the description of the awakening skilz are bad translated so on so on so on.All we keep getting its a "next week we might this and that fixed" and nothing we get.
  • dragormir
    dragormir Posts: 32 Arc User
    I'm sorry but this is a lot of bogus. You are a business. You are taking people's money. You can't just leave things broken and give us the excuse of "We need the help of the Dev's". Does your staff not know how to code? There's an 18 year old running a private server by him/herself can put in an NPC - change the items it vends or trades and not break the patch or the server, or other instances. At least put the two npc's that we are missing in (FA and Arena s3) by figuring out how to code it by yourselves. It was in the patch. You already have the permission from the devs to put them in the game. And put it on the test server before you put it through in a patch. We are unhappy with your business if you couldn't tell. We are still trying to support you because we've put a lot of time and money into this server but the way things are heading, Russia FW looks to be a better destination even if I only speak English.
  • feida88#6199
    there's something i do not understand. The FA's bug had been there before and was fixed before, Why is it becoming such a problem to fix it now? Why can they bring the Heavenly Coin NPC Back but cannot fix the rest? I'm starting to really worry about all this. Before i was angry, now iam worried.

• edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    It's a permission problem... PWE NA/EU don't have permission to change anything on the game code by themselfes. With 2 exceptions: the boutique and 1 tab at Otis. Everything else is out of bounds for them. It's in the contract they have with PWE China.​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • darklineworld
    darklineworld Posts: 55 Arc User
    I will login to forsaken world again when they fix fusion agents, fix FF, Arena season 4, and a fix for the wedding quest. Don't take to long now I may get addicted to another game ;).
    2wrkhti.png
    Thank you Ryujimei for the Picture and _caelius_ for the siggy!
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User

If you do recall we delayed the expansion because of this very reason. Here's the rub though, the checklists that we use are designed to catch game breaking issues. Some of the more minor (and I use this in a relative term comparing it to crashes, data corruption etc.) issues are decided upon by the stake holders as to whether or not they must be fixed before release. Otherwise they can be fixed in a future patch. Which is where we are at.

Just clear the air, the frustration you guys have is also frustration on my end as well. Believe me, I want a working hotfix patch as well, the QA team has been testing builds with hotfixes, and there is a list of functionality checks that they have to go through before a patch can be approved. This is a fail safe to prevent us putting out a completely broken patch. If their checklist fails, we have to start the process over again with a new patch, and that takes time. Especially since the devs dont actually get to their office until 6-7pm our time. So when a new build comes we lose a day figuratively speaking. It's an arduous time consuming process.

Bottom line is Im not making excuses, I'm just letting you guys know we are working as hard as we can to deliver some hotfixes. Im keeping my fingers crossed that we will have something to deliver hopefully in the next week.

So glad you dont intend on making excuses, only what you describe pretty much sounds like such.
    You really intend on telling us that a simple NPC fix will take such vast amounts of "budget" and "resources" that we cant have it before a presumed patch that keeps being delayed ?
    Whats absolutely ridiculous about the budget tales is that we are talking about issues that arise with each and every bigger patch, so its a bit strange that players do know what parts of the game will be affected while PWE seems to ignorantly do the same mistakes over and over again, binding and loosing the oh so important "resources" in the process. Pretty illogical to not have the proper npc templates and item definitions handy, pretty "costly" also.
    You also intend to tell us "the devs" dont check what they code before handing it down ?
    If this really happens like that, maybe you can have a word with "management" and show them how to save up "budget" without investments - simply by optimising the processes that by your statements seem to be pretty badly designed.

And in the meantime why not just copy the old pre failpatch npc templates for certain npc to the server so we can have at least the FA back ?

Just to make this clear, with every weekly restart and patch delay without any visible result at all of your presumed "hard work", more and more people will stop believing in any "we do what we can" statement.
    Because in players world, noone at PWE doesnt do anything at all - except playing the overused "soon, maybe" card with a sympathy icing and lots of orbs.

Happy 5th birthday, forsaken world. Your publisher is taking every non effort you dont live long enough to not celebrate your 6th.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anc13nt
    anc13nt Posts: 26 Arc User
    Ok here is my piece:
    I am a member of the group of players who returned with awakening. Due to being away I guess I missed alot and of course am monstrously far behind alot of players. Did some Fire and Ice last night, it was so awesome. Cannot wait for PvP to return. I for one am not mad about the whole patch business. What I want to know is if the whole orb thing I keep hearing about can happen again. Something along the lines of runes and masteries or even soul gold. Before anyone say anything about wanting freebies I am a cash shopper and as soon as I returned I did my part (and will continue). I'm just saying that for us returning players it would be nice if we could get in on some of that orb action we missed and of course everyone benefits.

I would add that quite a few new and I mean completely new players have ventured into this game. The obvious has hit them fast and hard. Refining is the first wall, masteries the second and runes the third. All the other bits just serve to really frustrate them as it begins to sink in how time consuming and costly it is to play this game (something you guys here really need to adjust). I encourage all so far to keep playing and the consider the cash shop. The above suggestion of an orb event would I think also greatly benefit them (sticking to the particular items I mentioned) and the returning and existing player base. Many of the players are hugely under equipped and due to xp boost are hitting lvl 80-90 in about a week or 2. I think its time to reduce the grind. But that would require raising some rates and dropping some cost. I won't bother talking about that BUT I do feel like an orb event would help these new players as well.

Dear Domino, do not be discouraged by all the negative comments. The player base is frustrated. I myself feel frustrated on some days but not because of bugs or patches. My major gripe is doing instances with players who really like the game and want to play but who are trapped and held down by the gear and character progression. I for one appreciate your efforts to make things happen and I really appreciate that you actually pop into the forums and talk to us. So keep on doing what you can and what you have to. I look forward to hearing more about the progress planned for FW.
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    anc13nt said:

I would add that quite a few new and I mean completely new players have ventured into this game. The obvious has hit them fast and hard. Refining is the first wall, masteries the second and runes the third. All the other bits just serve to really frustrate them as it begins to sink in how time consuming and costly it is to play this game (something you guys here really need to adjust). I encourage all so far to keep playing and the consider the cash shop. The above suggestion of an orb event would I think also greatly benefit them (sticking to the particular items I mentioned) and the returning and existing player base. Many of the players are hugely under equipped and due to xp boost are hitting lvl 80-90 in about a week or 2. I think its time to reduce the grind. But that would require raising some rates and dropping some cost. I won't bother talking about that BUT I do feel like an orb event would help these new players as well.

Dear Domino, do not be discouraged by all the negative comments. The player base is frustrated. I myself feel frustrated on some days but not because of bugs or patches. My major gripe is doing instances with players who really like the game and want to play but who are trapped and held down by the gear and character progression. I for one appreciate your efforts to make things happen and I really appreciate that you actually pop into the forums and talk to us. So keep on doing what you can and what you have to. I look forward to hearing more about the progress planned for FW.

Well those new players obviously did not realise that there are many other walls to hit.
    Dedication has been moved to high equip country, upgrading the purple stuff is nigh impossible for "real" new players and a decent amount of "old" players as well, with champion points out of range, also moved to high equip country.
    Without beating lower hell road boss the stuff from item instance crates stays bound, 145 dedi or not , also something that newer players cannot use anymore to make gold and progress.

Your suggestion of an orb event reminds me of the last "anniversary". Since i am playing on the "short end of the stick" server dyos i would not like to see the same injustice happen again and in addition, any "event" and "once in a lifetime" progress would still cut off the players coming into the game after it, not resolving any basic issues at all.

The unresolved bugs also affect progress, the fusion agents issue seems to be a short sight management decision and not a technical difficulty, which adds to the frustration.
    Dyos priests waited for the promised damage and dispel upgrades but apart from change in skill descriptions, nothing has happened there. Other classes skilltrees also fail to meet the new standards and have often been crippled instead of augmented.
    For the higher ups, "awakening" has not been implemented fully functional, with so many light and dark skills still missing. You cannot merge upgraded relics with a german client, the requester window does not work properly, no matter what security password you try to enter. Also several players will not get the elemental relic upgrade skill so again, progress affected by denial of bugfix. And this is only a short selection.

I see no "progress" planned for FW. Nothing happens except "restarts" (and this week, not even that) for over a month since fail patch now.
    So why give time and/or money to someone who refuses to do his work properly, thus showing them that they can get away with this kind of "service quality" again ?
    Something that asks for support must prove that it at least struggles to be worth supporting.
    So where is the visible work and effort ?
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    anc13nt said:

Ok here is my piece:
    I am a member of the group of players who returned with awakening. Due to being away I guess I missed alot and of course am monstrously far behind alot of players. Did some Fire and Ice last night, it was so awesome. Cannot wait for PvP to return. I for one am not mad about the whole patch business. What I want to know is if the whole orb thing I keep hearing about can happen again. Something along the lines of runes and masteries or even soul gold. Before anyone say anything about wanting freebies I am a cash shopper and as soon as I returned I did my part (and will continue). I'm just saying that for us returning players it would be nice if we could get in on some of that orb action we missed and of course everyone benefits.

What is that "orb thing" you mention and ask if gonna happen again? if are loging events, well, there was a thread of someone thanking him to have stopped thos eafter he got maxed char, that thread got delepted very fast.

Good to hear anyway that a big spender returned to the game, atm the budget of this game is so low that they cant even afford to restart the servers, nuff said.

But yes, thank you Domino for making over and over post that say nonsense, building up tons of hype over nothing and those osom streams i dont even watch ;3 (basically that's all i see him do).

Scorpioluca

Ps:actually at same time i think Domino is actually doing a incredible good job, as in his REAL job, as PWE pr, the one in the post is from the point of view of a player (not really mch frustrated even tbh ;P)
  • kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2016

People are not leaving the game 'cuz broken PvE (in fact most PvE mechanics are working just fine)

Absolutely incorrect.
    I'm a pure PvE-r. Or, was. I did leave over broken PvE mechanics and overall game imbalance and nothing to do with PvP. I can also safely say the same of my circle of friends: At least 2 of which have also left the game for similar reasons without ever touching PvP.
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • novaheals1
    anc13nt said:

. What I want to know is if the whole orb thing I keep hearing about can happen again.
    I would add that quite a few new and I mean completely new players have ventured into this game.

I encourage all so far to keep playing and the consider the cash shop.

Q:What I want to know is if the whole orb thing I keep hearing about can happen again.

1.Even tho i would profit off the " free orbs". Free orbs don't fix the issues in game nor will it make the old/new players come back.
    2.PWE has try this before and it didn't make people stick around for long. It Just ease some peoples minds about the issues in game.

Q.I would add that quite a few new and I mean completely new players have ventured into this game.
    1. I don't see new players. Your server must be lucky.

Q.I encourage all so far to keep playing and the consider the cash shop.
    1. Don't mean to sound rude but, Why would you encourage someone to Cash shop when the game per say shouldn't just be based off who can CS more.
    2. To even get a decent toon you should tell them they need to drop about 5grand+ into the game to catch up to most

dbpdoh.jpg

• miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Well new players exist, they come get lvl 90 in 1 week, realize they cant do nothing but the simplest daily's everyday and quit.

Unless as "new players" he mean alts of old players or the new most common class in the game (ok, not so new tbh) the csaltforspammingorbs ;P

However, seem i missed lot of the post i quoted lol.

Clearly you got no clue of what you're talking about, loging events will just make the returning playes/new player even more **** and left behind cuz for sure none of those 2 got the army's of alts that so many got right now.

Yes, you talk about bound this, maybe items, actually there was a so simple way to avoid abusing, like, put the fking lvl 80 minimun needed or more, is simple no? but PWE didnt even bothered lmao so yes , right now thx to relic some ppls are jezzing in their pants for how many d's are making.

Anyway there's no orbs or w/e event that will make a returning player/new player catch up, good luck with x7 gods to make rank 11, good luck with the trillions of billions sps you need to even fill 1 page, good luck aswell if you dont have full +12 from before that you can (just wasted 12k sl and didnt got the fking torm go from 11 to 12, all with meteors), actually getting gear too will be a royal pain (unless you just cs your **** right away and buy ele gear, oh wait, those are bugged and rare as fk lol.

But yes, i too encourage YOU to cs as much as you can so we dont get another merge in the next few months ;3

Scorpioluca
  • pvpnoobie
    pvpnoobie Posts: 213 Arc User
    I try not to post here much but since there is maint ^_^. Just reading all those QQs wow...anyway other than FF and Fusion Agents I dont see why all this is going on. ERCs are difficult to do and the new gear may take a few months to get but try looking at it in a different perspective, this will help players stick around a while instead of maxing everything then QQing that there is nothing to do in game. As much as I love FF there would be no time for it with all the daily events/quests the game has to offer. Yes other than a lv 95 weapon, all me gear is lv 88 but I ish in no rush...help your guildies get their 88 set instead of trying to be 1st in getting all the gear and leaving your friends behind js.
    <!DOCTYPE html>

anonymous west lionheart player

Mini Mart

• morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    I only have 3 problems with the current game:

FF not working
    NO fusions at npc
    Dedication is hard to get (for me)
    For the others, i can live without the soulforce trinket and i have already picked out the blue version.
    The slow progression always existed and with some extra dedication you can catch up to the old players. My brother was able to catch up to the top players without Csing (because someone will say that its impossible to do it without money) all he needed to do is to do HR every week, full champion runs and spent his money on the right things. Hes only hit a wall with the recent update and because hes got life outside the game.
    Currently the game has five tier players (alt not included):
    1. The newbies. Dont know anything about the game and only their determination will decide if they stay or not.

2. The casuals. They play for fun and thats enough for them.

3. The normal players. Average gear with average skills.

4. The Determined. They are committed to be strong players, they have strong armor,good ids, increased stats and masteries.

5. The Ascended. The top players, years of patience, playing, grinding made them the best in the game.

Each of these tiers have gaps between them and it seems like most people have problem with the existence of them. I dont really know why, when i enter a game i know that i cant be on the top just after a few month/year of playing that would mean that this game has no challange at all. Many people are failing to take it in the account that when you play for 1 year they play for 1 year too, that means the gap stayed the same size. If you were doing something what was not the first priority to get strong the gap started to increase.