<Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • cupcakefactory#4054
    cupcakefactory#4054 Posts: 23 Arc User

Good News: The devs return to the office today.
    Okay News: Judging by the volumes of email I had returning from the 3 day weekend, I can only imagine the mountains waiting for them, but they're back in the office

Praise! They better get to work... they'll need the week to go through so many bug reports lol.

Bad News: We wont be seeing the first of many fixes until probably next week.

I saw this coming but it's good to know they're back already.
  • anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    -Guild Donation quest is bugged if you upgraded the corresponding job to a new level. (Alchemy lvl9,Chef lvl9/10,Miner lvl 9,Botany lvl 9) Making it impossible to complete the quest.

-Alchemy pots (craftable) description is bugged on lvl80 and lvl90 ones. HP pot description says its recover Mana, Mana says its recover HP.
    giphy.gif
  • wolfenstorm
    wolfenstorm Posts: 135 Arc User
    I am wondering if the Henry Godlike Glory dedication problem is going to be fixed.

For someone who works a lot, I do not have much time to spend on the game to earn dedi. Therefore, sending my pet for Godlike Glory and only receiving two dedi for ten quests is not acceptable.

Please, fix this issue.
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    Not sure if these are reported already:

- Character's names cut.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

- Fashion certificates from envoy spirits are not redeemable with Benjamin Taylor.
  • bellasmurf
    bellasmurf Posts: 54 Arc User
    Changing color of new fashion :( combines specific color with yellow and makes different color :(

http://prnt.sc/a4k6m2
    http://prnt.sc/a4k7fb
  • stickman111
    stickman111 Posts: 27 Arc User

Hey domino i hope u and the Devs see this post soon.
    Few days ago u had a live about forsaken world and the new patch and stuf,i was there and i remember very well the moment u said "the priorities wich will are on top of being fixed" u didnt said anything about the zodiac and elemental new bosses, those 2 right there and then henry dedication should be the top 3 of being fixed,its now 4 weeks and nothing has been done and once again will say that WE aint CN with a large amount of players to have 36 players with all ressistances lv80 for each boss,we dont have that amount of players to have that raid seted up to the 36 quests in guild base,and on patch notes it says 7 and i saw ur post saying devs are back and that probably next week some bufs will be fixed wich i dont believe that it will be fixed next week,everything being fixed in this game takes months and many ppl are pretty much f pissed of,gaming is supposed to let the players have some fun some chill time of outside life and how we supposed to do that with a bugged game for 4 weeks now with a patch launched in a rush.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Because the issue with mastery/resistance requirements on Zods and EB's technically is not broken, I can only submit it as a suggestion and not necessarily a bug, while I understand that some servers may not be the most populated, I have heard reports from some of the servers that entire raid groups (including guilds that were at odds with each other) were put together and the communities in those servers were able to defeat the bosses.

I know it gets competitive, but sometimes the only recourse people have is to ally temporarily. This means setting aside differences to fight alongside one another to get the job done. Who knows, maybe in the end those differences can be set aside permanently and new friendships can be forged through the heat of battle.

While the requirements on the bosses are steep, they can be accomplished through teamwork.

Right now, we have entire parts of the game that cannot be accessed, crashes, skills that are not working, missing NPC's, and lost functionality in previously working systems. I'm prioritizing those before most everything else.
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User

Because the issue with mastery/resistance requirements on Zods and EB's technically is not broken, I can only submit it as a suggestion and not necessarily a bug, while I understand that some servers may not be the most populated, I have heard reports from some of the servers that entire raid groups (including guilds that were at odds with each other) were put together and the communities in those servers were able to defeat the bosses.

I know it gets competitive, but sometimes the only recourse people have is to ally temporarily. This means setting aside differences to fight alongside one another to get the job done. Who knows, maybe in the end those differences can be set aside permanently and new friendships can be forged through the heat of battle.

While the requirements on the bosses are steep, they can be accomplished through teamwork.

Right now, we have entire parts of the game that cannot be accessed, crashes, skills that are not working, missing NPC's, and lost functionality in previously working systems. I'm prioritizing those before most everything else.

So u say 36 is the actual number CN wanmei as atm :) for it? and no the resis/mast isnt broken :) everything working just fine thats not the issue.Then why every Chinese player i cross by keeps telling me its 7 :P thx u i might ask some ss from them soon.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• banker7
    banker7 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Thanks Dom - at least we know u and devs will be working on these issues and hopefully next week some issues will be fixed.
  • illiasv
    illiasv Posts: 40 Arc User

The issue is not that we can't kill the boss, we re strong enough/can team with enough others to do it, that is not the issue at all.

The issue is that in order to get the items, the perfusion quest needs 40/45 ppl with full lvl80 resistances per boss, because of the many other PW issues that I'm not gonna get into (crashes/raid disappearing/..), if you have only 36 you have lik 99.99% chances of having troubles with 2 to 5 ppl in the raid, so you need many back ups.

So here is the issue, we don't have 45 x 3 ppl with full lvl 80 res free everyweek at this day and time.
    Of course you can hear of ppl succeeding with 1 boss, or 2 bosses, but on most servers (and Illyfue is not the less populated one), being able to get the 3 is just not doable.

So as it's been said, more than any of your **** bugs that you ve been trying to fix for years, and which are ofc a bit important, those are not as important as those that might make you loose some of your strongest and most dedicated playerbase which have fun in basically only 3 things now:
    - Heroic/new instances
    - FF : broken
    - End game gearing, especially zodiac since it requires organization and teamwork : broken (yes broken in the sense that 1: it s not working as promised aka 7 ppl, and 2: it's just not possible as it is to do the 3 bosses on most servers).

So please, instead of "just dismissing" what people are complaining about, please use some empathy to try to figure out why some players are saying that those issues are more important than things like any issue with an existing work around, or wrong name of skills/buff displayed or whatever other issues that has already been here for years.

Again, I don't want to sound to disrespectfull, as I stopped posting here a couple of years ago on my main account, but still, you need to understand that what's a stake with those issues you re belittling deserve more attention than just a "it's not broken so it's not important" comment..

Regards,
    Ginius from Illyfue.
    Ginius
    aka leader of the New Order from Illyfue
  • anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    Thing is, its still not a priority. EB is something that only a certain % of a server population have to do anything, and its not more important than ones that affects basicly everyone.

-For example the Dark-Light skills, almost all description is wrong and do something completely different than its supposed to according to the description. I dont think it makes no difference for you if you lose all crit chance on Divine Uphold like it says or takes away all defense on it like it actually does, or some sin skill increasing movement speed instead of attack. Its misleading, some of them are broken and it makes more impact on more players than some EB weapon, since there is a chance they might be stuck with the wrong tree forever cuz of this bad description.

If u ask me, even something trivial like the "missing textures on some map elements" and "missing skill icons" deserve more attention than this EB "issue" since it looks bad, very bad, and means poor bug solving quality. (seriously,even i could add the texture to them)

So i understand your concern, and if CN really needs less people for it than us, its wrong, cuz we have waaaay less player than them. But still, the dark-light bugs for example are way more pressing issue than a few random dude who cant get like +200 attack for a few another days/weeks.
    giphy.gif
  • illiasv
    illiasv Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2016

Thing is, its still not a priority. EB is something that only a certain % of a server population have to do anything, and its not more important than ones that affects basicly everyone.
    (...)
    If u ask me, even something trivial like the "missing textures on some map elements" and "missing skill icons" deserve more attention than this EB "issue" since it looks bad, very bad, and means poor bug solving quality. (seriously,even i could add the texture to them)

So i understand your concern, and if CN really needs less people for it than us, its wrong, cuz we have waaaay less player than them. But still, the dark-light bugs for example are way more pressing issue than a few random dude who cant get like +200 attack for a few another days/weeks.

Well it depends, but if you want to take the global picture, you would realize that loosing some of the most active players on a server, who are basically leading the way and keeping those servers alive, you might realize that it's more important than a few missing textures..

Anyway, if it stays as it is, and some of those top players/guilds leave the game because they had enough (not saying it will happen, just saying it might happen), you will realize how those ppl carry a heavy load on the activity of a server.

We already lost a lot of those with the same kind of things in the past, and without the merge with Milas, you would see the impact that those leaving ppl had (some did come back at the update so atm the population/activity is fine).

I understand that some other things might seem more important to you, (and some are, we're not asking to put that at the very top of the list, but among those), but to put some **** missing texture as more important, I think you're exagerating on purpose ;)

And to answer your point about wrong skill description, the workaround is easy, just test the skill or ask ppl who got it already, and remember the real description, that s what we did :)
    For the skills who don't work tho, I agree that it should be at the top of the list, so there is this and that :)
    Post edited by illiasv on
    Ginius
    aka leader of the New Order from Illyfue
  • corowns
    corowns Posts: 30 Arc User
    hey domino i figured out how to do elmental bosses and enter any boss freely but how do we clear the debuff it dosnt dissappear after one boss meaning we cant do the 2210 bosses please inform me
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    And, yet another week and half of a npc fixed... Cash shop/boutique is working fine btw... ;)

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• stickman111
    edited February 2016
    4 weeks now since the patch if im correct nothing has been fixed,just the pearl npc is back seems heavenly coin npc was to much for them to put back in 1 week maybe next week it will be back,dedication is stil **** up,fusion agents are stil gone and Domino i see that u didnt bother to replay to what 2 players from the same server as i said after the post u answered to me about the elemental bosses/zodiac issue,wich they are totaly correct about it and u dont know how to answer to it :D.

Oh lets not forget this crapy event that gives us xp stuf to lvl up after the 100 patch released about 4 weeks ago and the 100 race is over already for a while,u said u would bring us reforge codes/login event and we get this pathetic xp drinks and etc to lvl up, game is reaching a lower lvl that was already hard to surprass.
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User

And, yet another week and half of a npc fixed... Cash shop/boutique is working fine btw... ;)

It is?

From what i see pwe dont even bother anymore make decent sales (pet skill? crystals? even fking mounts...) anyway by now they learned all what is needed is swing under big spenders noses Oceans/Envoys/Polystone and the magic is done, money flowing like rivers, npcs working or not.

Scorpioluca

• stickman111
    To show up ur face in game and make lame questions about game and some not about game and give lame rewards that u can do but to answer to what matters u hide urself Domino GEGE.
  • fanzapheet
    fanzapheet Posts: 30 Arc User
    Max Job and Guild Donation Quest Error:
    If a character has a maxed job (Alchemist lvl 9, Chief lvl 10, but not Botanist or other jobs), there is a chance that the character is unable to receive Guild Donation quest if the donation quest needs an item that is craftable from max alchemy or max chief. I have confirmed this error with a guildie who has max chief (while I had max alchemist).

I will post more errors and bugs as I find them!
  • andraste43
    andraste43 Posts: 4 Arc User

Max Job and Guild Donation Quest Error:
    If a character has a maxed job (Alchemist lvl 9, Chief lvl 10, but not Botanist or other jobs), there is a chance that the character is unable to receive Guild Donation quest if the donation quest needs an item that is craftable from max alchemy or max chief. I have confirmed this error with a guildie who has max chief (while I had max alchemist).

I will post more errors and bugs as I find them!

even if you have all those jobs maxed (alchemist, botanist, chef) you will recieve same error

• omfgpopperz
    omfgpopperz Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    So, after a month you updated something, but I don't see any changes on my side. Still no Tormentor Skill tab at Otis (you should be mailing Mounted Combat Licenses to Tormentors). My bard has not gotten one daily sign in gift (which is a significant amount of WG points). I have a mage on another account that still cannot get a daily log in quest. The dedi problem is still there. Lvl3 FAs aren't available and price gouging is rampant on them (or else we can buy them with leaves). I also have a potion permanently stuck to the icon bar. I cannot get rid of it even though it is at 0.
    I know you guys are trying to keep the game alive by encouraging CSing, but if you keep broadcasting **** code and glitching the bug fixes after a half-**** patch, then you will lose what stable source of revenue you seem to be exploiting. And making a big deal from an Azure3 in the door pick? R U Serious? How about another huge login event that pays 1 Lionheart Scroll?! You guys need to stop being cheap with the rewards.
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User
    Not sure if this was posted before and tbh I doubt PWE even bothers looking at this thread but...
    Part of the reworked Master/Apprentice system wasn't even translated, which makes it impossible to complete:

• hubsi#4200
    hubsi#4200 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I know it got meantioned in some other posts already just wanna point out here the prob with the 85 zodiac bosses again.
    Ill sum up quick what happend and what i think is the prob:
    Few weeks ago we did the 85 bosses with our high lvl chars (some of them where lvl100 at this point)- Only a weapon droped
    Next week the same (most where lvl100 now)- Nothing droped!
    The week after we tought we are too high lvl for the boss and decided to let oure alts atk- Only weapon droped
    And last week again we atked only with oure alts range lvl 84-94- Only weapon droped
    Do we have to bring our check in alts now to make that boss drop crystals and icehills....?
    Ages! some ppl wait for there weapons now but cant upgrade them!
    Do they even drop those items still? Can you tell us what to do to make them drop more stuff?
    The nerf and the never happend compensation is real!
  • tomycro0
    tomycro0 Posts: 83 Arc User
    you don't have to bring your chek ins alts, we(Nyos) droped item for upgrade this week, and we had lil bit more than 50 players around boss
    ~ Mini_Phane ~ Warden lvl110 ~ Nyos server ~
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    its not about bring ppl, its more a prob of the drop chance that seemed to be decreased for high lvl chars.
    before expansion ice hill was a 100% drop but now it seems you have to be super lucky to get even 1
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    Ohh and since im here! :D
    Fix Dim wars! (you are late 6months+)
    Fix FF! (no pvp at all atm except gvgs)
    Fix Ele bosses debuff!
    Fix Skills/Symbols!
    Fix Arena (also months late, there will be arena season 6 incoming? ;))
    And yeah many other stuffs...

Pretty pls! :)

Over and out!
  • feida88#6199
    feida88#6199 Posts: 247 Arc User

Good News: The devs return to the office today.
    Okay News: Judging by the volumes of email I had returning from the 3 day weekend, I can only imagine the mountains waiting for them, but they're back in the office
    Bad News: We wont be seeing the first of many fixes until probably next week.

Well... this was posted the 17th of Feb, We are now at the 7th of March... seems like " we won't be seeing the first of many fixes until next year" =)

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • elisha2
    elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
    Dimension War ( cross server), yesterday 6.3.2016 (EU time). Port there 21.00 hours, stay whole time 21 - 22.10 hours...... 20 space free in bag, quest list 9. NONE rewards !!! no one know why. Funny ? What problem?

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • gazghkull666
    gazghkull666 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hi there ! Resize Volos pet, It is terribly tiny, looks like a demono bat or worse, like a fly!! :/
    The details of the pet will not appreciate by their size

Also say that the pet become paralized sometimes! Fix it please !

Thank you in advance :#:p

• miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    elisha2 said:

Dimension War ( cross server), yesterday 6.3.2016 (EU time). Port there 21.00 hours, stay whole time 21 - 22.10 hours...... 20 space free in bag, quest list 9. NONE rewards !!! no one know why. Funny ? What problem?

Cuz you lost the pinklike buff ( crossfire zome or something like that is called) that give you xp/sps each minute so for the game you didnt qualified for prize.

Used to happen quite often to my wr too, need to move away from flag and go back to get it again.

Scorpioluca