Lets revive Fire and Ice

The only pvp working right now is Fire and Ice but the queue is hard to get since many believe it is broken. Let's all queue for it from different servers to make it pop. Might as well try for the battle points for accessories.

Comments

• blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    I dont think theres enough people still playing this game, even if you put storm LH and eyrda together, to get a 12 vs 12 going. Thats 24 people... we might need some alts.
  • catxkitty
    catxkitty Posts: 12 Arc User
    well anyone who is playing post their time when they usualy play or used to que 12s/HoIF, and we can go from there

really wanna farm mroe glory of ice n fire and battelfield pts lolz
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    blazder said:

I dont think theres enough people still playing this game, even if you put storm LH and eyrda together, to get a 12 vs 12 going. Thats 24 people... we might need some alts.

Damn in what dying server you play on? We here on illyfue could easily pop fire n ice, but due to the afk madness many dont play it.
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    We always get multiple pops on EU x-server, seems like US servers are really dead?
    It still seems kinda buggy, tho. Because there's always just one pop at a time, even if there are enough people still outside for another two taids it only pops after the first run is over...​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • fanzapheet
    fanzapheet Posts: 30 Arc User
    freeyaa said:

We always get multiple pops on EU x-server, seems like US servers are really dead?

It still seems kinda buggy, tho. Because there's always just one pop at a time, even if there are enough people still outside for another two taids it only pops after the first run is over...​​

I think it's either people busy leveling or people thinking that Fire and Ice is bugged that is causing people not to que on the US side.

One side question, when quing for Fire and Iced, are the level brackets for high levels 91 - 100 or 91 - 95 and 96 - 100?
  • binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    I would love to get back to finishing my accessories... :/
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    The real problem is NOT how many pops you get per hour (LOL pop rate? Pops/hour sounds better then...), BUT the chance of getting a pretty balanced fight.

Being totally annihilated or having afk dummies here and there doesn't help to "revive" that "pvp" instance; while the 1st one is due to FW's bad matching, the 2nd one is due to the community. Even if, tbh, a sort of "afk kick system" should be implemented.
  • shhwasnthere
    shhwasnthere Posts: 27 Arc User
    I'll be on queueing each time it opens.
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    catxkitty said:

well anyone who is playing post their time when they usualy play or used to que 12s/HoIF, and we can go from there

really wanna farm mroe glory of ice n fire and battelfield pts lolz

I think ppl mainly catching up levels, sp tree, reps etc. Not hard to pop HoIF que with guild and put all alts to farm, especially new OH recipes 30k each, reforge gems for new champ gears is nice too sine 4-5g each now. "Guild ff event" gogogo xD
  • spenny26
    spenny26 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Got a group of people trying to pop the queue now, everyone come play /o/
  • shhwasnthere
    shhwasnthere Posts: 27 Arc User
    Trying to pop it now
  • spenny26
    spenny26 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Just added 6 100s to the mix, more people come queue please /o/