Forsaken World Big Quiz... Are you ready?

Are you an expert regarding Forsaken World? You nearly know everything about Eyrda? Are you fast enough in giving us the answer? Then you should keep an eye on the world chat of your server!

Event Start: Monday, 22nd February at 9am PST
Event End: Friday, 4th March at 10 am PST

Beginning February 22nd and running through March 4th we’re going to appear on your server two times a week and will ask 3 questions about Forsaken World. The first 5 players which are fast enough to give us the correct answer in the world chat will get be entered into a raffle. And the best part is: The more correct answers you give the more entries you’ll get to increase your chance of winning!
On March 4th we will put all the collected winners into Skittles and draw 3 winners! Those three will receive a very special prize and be dubbed champions of Forsaken World's lore!

Important:
- We’ll appear randomly and won’t announce the time anywhere. So look out for our messages in the world chat!
- You have to answer in the world chat. Answers via private message don’t count.

Are you prepared to prove yourself as a Forsaken World Veteran?

Comments

• acchanmiku
    acchanmiku Posts: 76 Arc User
    i hope you will choose time that suits with the server you're going xD
  • veganshine
    veganshine Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    deleted
  • divineauroras
    divineauroras Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2016

Beginning February 22nd and running through March 4th we’re going to appear on your server two times a week and will ask 3 questions about Forsaken World. The first 5 players which are fast enough to give us the correct answer in the world chat will get be entered into a raffle. And the best part is: The more correct answers you give the more entries you’ll get to increase your chance of winning!

TWO times per week, over TWO weeks, asking THREE QUESTIONS. That means a total FOUR appearances made, asking a grand total of TWELVE questions.

Let's just say hypothetically I don't sleep, eat, go to the restroom, or otherwise have a life for the next two weeks...and as a result I successfully answer all TWELVE questions. For argument sake, let's say that I'm also the fastest player to respond each and every time (cuz...no life, right?). As a result of my genius (or madness) regarding FW I am also correct TWELVE out of TWELVE times. You're telling me that four other schmucks that merely COPY my answer, will ALSO have their name entered into a raffle to win.

Best case scenario, a no life genuis FW has a very good chance to lose this competition to people who, in fact, don't know anything about the game at all.

I'm wondering why the instructions are adamant that the answers must be submitted in WC rather than PM (aside from proving no biases, but heck the raffle negates that anyways).

Being the self-proclaimed FW nutjob that I am, I merely applaud the obvious and expected flaw with your execution of this competition. Have fun rewarding copy cats, which is statistically an almost unavoidable certainty.

TLDR (less snarky version): I suggest answers be submitted in PM rather than World Chat (to avoid "leeching" answers). It's almost certain that the 4th and 5th people to submit the correct answer in World Chat have done nothing more than discover the pattern ("3x people in WC have said the exact same thing, hmmmm....")
    SirFanion.jpg
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    The first round of Questions just happened on Nyos. All and all it seemed pretty fair. The questions were decently tough enough that no one really could tell the correct answers all at once
  • bamfsennui
    bamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
    I'm appalled at the behavior that we had going on in Storm WC while you were there Domino. Thank you for not just leaving us when you were treated that way. We do appreciate the effort you make to give us a more enjoyable game experience, not all events are going to please everyone, but you're taking the time to try a variety of things and it isn't taken for granted.
    diOmYNz.jpg