Codes given during Stream

13»

Comments

• nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Meanwhile still no arguments against EU players besides risking to lose jobs to be able to participate and zooming in on 'greedy free stuff' instead of being able to have a chance to participate. Nobody is making a point against it..

I just wait for the day (not lieki this will ever happen) where theres events at 6PM europe server time and all americans are like hurr duurrr it's during my work, so unfair. This thread will be linked. Shame it will never happen with an American CM
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    nickvv said:

Meanwhile still no arguments against EU players besides risking to lose jobs to be able to participate and zooming in on 'greedy free stuff' instead of being able to have a chance to participate. Nobody is making a point against it..

I just wait for the day (not lieki this will ever happen) where theres events at 6PM europe server time and all americans are like hurr duurrr it's during my work, so unfair. This thread will be linked. Shame it will never happen with an American CM

Exaaaaactly.... it's so easy for them to flap their lips and talk bs when it's not them who's affected, if only Domino hosted the streams around a time where they would have to stay up until 3-4 am. Then you would see a nice load of drama here, those hypocrites defending it now would cry the loudest.

Anyways, what's important is that Domino sees the flaw in handing our ARC codes only available to US servers cos of the expiration period and either extend their time or stop giving out codes all together.

PS. You should really upload that SS of Amarantos QQing about stream times not being suitable for her ;) that SS you showed me on skype, lol. Adorable...

• pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    what people should understand as well is that its pw who chose to do business with half the customer from america, the other half from eu. When you do business you dont say to customer "shame on you if you cant stay up that late" . Instead you find a solution to please the majority of them. End of the story :D
    Hebergeur d'image
  • mhmitsme
    mhmitsme Posts: 83 Arc User
    Im an eu player and still can watch stream but just because i work on pm shift so i can still get my sleep before work ... I dont see any reason against to make code redeem time be extended.
    ING: Piotoru
    Guild: NewOrder
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User

what people should understand as well is that its pw who chose to do business with half the customer from america, the other half from eu. When you do business you dont say to customer "shame on you if you cant stay up that late" . Instead you find a solution to please the majority of them. End of the story :D

And where exactly do you think the majority is? in this case.. lol

• pinkette1#7450
    > @conterkiller said:
    > what people should understand as well is that its pw who chose to do business with half the customer from america, the other half from eu. When you do business you dont say to customer "shame on you if you cant stay up that late" . Instead you find a solution to please the majority of them. End of the story :D
    >
    >
    >
    > And where exactly do you think the majority is? in this case.. lol

clearly not the one working funny hours or the one no beeing able to afford a proper internet :open_mouth:

in that case, the majority of the eu community is affected ; dyos, nyos , shylia , illyfue :o
    Hebergeur d'image
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User

nickvv said:

Exaaaaactly.... it's so easy for them to flap their lips and talk bs when it's not them who's affected, if only Domino hosted the streams around a time where they would have to stay up until 3-4 am. Then you would see a nice load of drama here, those hypocrites defending it now would cry the loudest.

Anyways, what's important is that Domino sees the flaw in handing our ARC codes only available to US servers cos of the expiration period and either extend their time or stop giving out codes all together.

PS. You should really upload that SS of Amarantos QQing about stream times not being suitable for her ;) that SS you showed me on skype, lol. Adorable...

I understand your frustration but you need to calm the F down, so does everyone else. So much rage about stupid codes.
    I am at work during the streams most of the times, i cant use the codes. Would i like for the codes to last a few more hours? Sure! Do i expect Domino to stay at the office untile 3 -4 am because that time would be better for me, heck no.

Half of the poeple here just completly missed the point here. I can understand it is a code for people that watch the stream as a "souvenir" to put it some way, but since people that dont care to watch the stream but are online while it is going on can claim the codes, would be very nice if the time period of them got extended for the people that cant be on during that time. That is all.

You dont need to just come on forums and yell "UNFAIR UNFAIR" "i HAVE A LIFE I NEED SLEEP", and tell everyone that disagree with you how much of hypocrite they are, because all you get is pages and pages of negative reaction and all you are gona get is closed thread.
    Also you should realize being an EU player has its good sides, like not having to deal with amarantos in your server or xserver. You should be thankful.
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    blazder said:

nickvv said:

Also you should realize being an EU player has its good sides, like not having to deal with amarantos in your server or xserver. You should be thankful.
    I could not agree with you more on this, rofl...

• mekteh
    mekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    so much crying like im gonna die tomorrow if i dont get the chance to redeem the code.lmao

*pull out a chair and eat popcorn*

every code given out tend to get abused anyway due to FW nature of 1 person with *&^%$ number of accounts.
    its a short time event.face it.be happy at least domi helps to host some event for the game rather than ignore it.ijs

PS im from asia ofc im the left over part also.​​
  • pinkette1#7450
    the version of the game is developp for us and eu, of course this cant suit asians... irrelevant but i agree , the drama is a bit bigger that what it should be, always the same when troll are around :/
    Hebergeur d'image
This discussion has been closed.