Codes given during Stream

Comments

• nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    Itt people that are not european telling europeans to abondon their jobs.

I remember all the qq from americans on the thanksgiving stream that was for europeon a normal time. Such hypocrites..
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    ok so then all the special events held by the eu cm or whoever should be available to all server players right? not talking about "eu only" arc codes that happen to get shared to others, there have been plenty of events in the past where eu servers have gotten special items the other servers have never seen til years later if at all.

i demand we get access to those event rewards.
  • nickvv
    edited February 2016
    I am not on Dyos or Shylia, do you even know how the EU servers work?

Illyfue and nyos fall under the management of the NA servers. We get no special codes neither do we get any special events.. The only point you're trying to make is invalid.
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    nickvv said:

I am not on Dyos or Shylia, do you even know how the EU servers work?

Illyfue and nyos fall under the management of the NA servers. We get no special codes neither do we get any special events.. The only point you're trying to make is invalid.

Don't bother with her, I already tried. It's futile ;)

And aah yes, for those that are quite clueless, Illyfue and Nyos does not have their separate forums and separate events and separate CM's like the French and the Germans do. We sadly belong with the NA forums/events.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    no the point is people are going to get left out regardless and miss out on stuff. suck it up and deal with it.

the people ive talked to who take time to watch the stream agree the code should not be for anyone. just cuz they dont say anything on forums does not mean you have a majority opinion.
  • nickvv
    We obviously deserve to be left out not only on the code but on the fun of the stream itself, for the obvious reason we should be dedicated enough to stay uip till 2:30. At least we have the EU CM's that don't care about illyfue and nyos that host absolutely nothing for us at all.
  • tutilake88
    amarantos said:

no the point is people are going to get left out regardless and miss out on stuff. suck it up and deal with it.

the people ive talked to who take time to watch the stream agree the code should not be for anyone. just cuz they dont say anything on forums does not mean you have a majority opinion.

Yeah? :O And the people I talk to on Illyfue all think you're a funny individual and that the Code should be valid for longer, considering people who watch the streams already do get awarded accordingly during the stream and an ARC Code creates waaaay too much of an unfair advantage for people who are ready to abuse it with 20 accounts for just a couple of hours. It's unnecessary, if Domino wants to play it right he should stop putting ARC codes out there all together or he should make them valid for at least 12-24 hours. Because, as I've said it twice before, people who make the oh so incredibly difficult effort to watch his streams already get awarded during the stream and it should either stay at that or leave the codes up for grabs for everyone. Otherwise it's unfair.

It's funny how it's the americans, well, mostly just you defending this unfairness... I would like to see how you would get had the situation been reversed, but luckily for you that won't ever happen because we don't have our own forum and/or own CM.
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    amarantos said:

youre entitled to your opinion like the rest of us but complaining about free things is a slippery slope domino really shouldnt need to be subject to. why stop at streams? why stop at arc codes? hey domino any time you wanna give us free things just mail it to every character in fw existence instead of making us work for it. why should we have to open a browser for stream to get things? why should we have to open arc and put a code in? why should we have to physically log chars in during login events to get things?!? domino can you bring back events from 3 yrs ago so i can get rewards from them cuz i couldnt get them back then?!?

domino you are doing a good job but its not good enough for us we need the game to play itself more for us help us out bro!

sounds ridiculous imo

Just stop that please,we are here to discuss that half of the community is unable to get these presents because they dont live in the US. Its not about the free stuff its about equal chances, if you cant see that please dont comment.
    I dont know why cant you and a lot others accept it that there are people out there across the ocean who cant just stay awake till 03:00 to get some codes.
    The most fair way to handle this would be to make the codes last for 24 hours. Simple and effective.
  • tutilake88

amarantos said:

youre entitled to your opinion like the rest of us but complaining about free things is a slippery slope domino really shouldnt need to be subject to. why stop at streams? why stop at arc codes? hey domino any time you wanna give us free things just mail it to every character in fw existence instead of making us work for it. why should we have to open a browser for stream to get things? why should we have to open arc and put a code in? why should we have to physically log chars in during login events to get things?!? domino can you bring back events from 3 yrs ago so i can get rewards from them cuz i couldnt get them back then?!?

domino you are doing a good job but its not good enough for us we need the game to play itself more for us help us out bro!

sounds ridiculous imo

Just stop that please,we are here to discuss that half of the community is unable to get these presents because they dont live in the US. Its not about the free stuff its about equal chances, if you cant see that please dont comment.
    I dont know why cant you and a lot others accept it that there are people out there across the ocean who cant just stay awake till 03:00 to get some codes.
    The most fair way to handle this would be to make the codes last for 24 hours. Simple and effective.

• conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    So much Crying over """JUST SOME GAME CODES""" that you "cant stay up for"..

the way you guys say it makes it sound as if the codes were worthless things.. yet you cry and cry over not getting them because you dont wanna stay up late..
    There's a lot of EU people that play in our server, and they stay up late for game events and such.. if missing this boxes is such a big deal.. try harder to get them lol

i cant get them cuz my internet is ****.. and i cant even watch the streams for the contests either..

So.. if we all gonna start complaining about the reasons why we cant watch them.. im gonna have to keep asking for domino to make the stream in 144p resolution so i can actualy load it.. tyvm

• tutilake88

i cant get them cuz my internet is ****..

why cant you redeem arc codes btw? just curious...
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    first i agree with op, second i want to know what is the name of the french cm???? cause obviously guys you think we do have one XD

balth
    Hebergeur d'image
  • weeky2
    weeky2 Posts: 8 Arc User
    I am sorry, but all we, EU players, ask is make stream code 24 hours long. How can this affect any of NA players ? You still can get your code and use it...
    amarantos said:

ok so then all the special events held by the eu cm or whoever should be available to all server players right?

I get your point, but EvilSheep said right: Illyfue and Nyos are hosted by NA admins, managers, w\e. Also - stream is for ALL servers, not just NA exclusive.
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User

If you really wanted the stream codes that bad, wake up early or don't go to work, it's that simple, put an effort if you really want something... if not don't complain.

I hope you're "trolling", if not I will feel so ashamed of sharing the same air as you.

Lets say 50 people watch the streams, someone from that 50 user is bound to post the codes on world chat, guild chat,sticky card on the fridge,send letters with pigeons etc. In the very moment the code is posted ingame, 350 user will redeem the code who were not watching the streams, when something like this happens, its not only exclusive to the ones who watch the streams, its becoming exclusive to the ones who are online/awake at that time, which is favors the US playerbase.

Also you forgot this:

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people with the same situation as me. I'm at work at the time the code is launched and I have no access to the game, even if the code is still announced on world chat or whatever I will still miss it. And it's not only me or work, it's other people working or sleeping too who have no chance to redeem.
  • pinkette1#7450
    i love as well the fact people say its a reward for watching the stream. First : most people that use it dont even bother watching the stream (im on that side XD ) the other one seems to think they need to be rewarded for beeing able to watch domino. Thats mean XD
    Hebergeur d'image
  • conterkiller

i cant get them cuz my internet is ****..

why cant you redeem arc codes btw? just curious...
    i can redeem codes.. but since i cant watch the streams i dont get the codes until after they are probably expired.. lol

• pinkette1#7450
    edited February 2016
    you probably have no friends counter :/ one of them could give it to you instead of redeeming it on 200 acounts before it expire :(

that s the way we do in our guild everytime somebody find a code, on stream forum or any website, we post on guild chat,

Anyway, i know for a fact that when US isnt affected by a problem, most will just bash us XD remember fw anniversary? that day i realised that the us community was really selfish

and again, i can imagine the people saying its an effort to watch a stream : **** stuck on the chair, one litter of cocacola in one hand , a pack of crips on the other XD
    Hebergeur d'image
  • conterkiller

you probably have no friends counter :/ one of them could give it to you instead of redeeming it on 200 acounts before it expire :(

that s the way we do in our guild everytime somebody find a code, on stream forum or any website, we post on guild chat,

Anyway, i know for a fact that when US isnt affected by a problem, most will just bash us XD remember fw anniversary? that day i realised that the us community was really selfish

and again, i can imagine the people saying its an effort to watch a stream : **** stuck on the chair, one litter of cocacola in one hand , a pack of crips on the other XD

yeah, but those people with cocacola and crisps actually stay there and watch the streams to get the codes.. lol
    they dont go away to do other stuff and come back 10-20 hrs later to get free stuff from other people giving them the code.. that's what they choose to do, just how others choose to sleep or go out or just not watch the stream..

isnt kinda selfish that some get to sleep or go out while a few get the codes just for the rest to redeem them later only cuz they dont feel like watching the stream themselves at those times?

• yolo#4458
    yolo#4458 Posts: 42 Arc User
    I missed a lot of freebie codes because of school and you know what, I didn't make a thread and ask the GM to extend it, I just dealt with it.

Not an American, not European, I'm from Asia.
    "I love the smell of nukes in the morning"
  • kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User

yeah, but those people with cocacola and crisps actually stay there and watch the streams to get the codes.. lol
    they dont go away to do other stuff and come back 10-20 hrs later to get free stuff from other people giving them the code.. that's what they choose to do, just how others choose to sleep or go out or just not watch the stream..

isnt kinda selfish that some get to sleep or go out while a few get the codes just for the rest to redeem them later only cuz they dont feel like watching the stream themselves at those times?

The people in the EU are sleeping because it's 3 am their time. Why is this difficult to understand. They aren't just going out on a date or playing monopoly with their cousins; they are sleeping because it's the middle of the night where they live and they have to get up early in the morning for work or school. They don't have the opportunity to watch the stream because it's just not feasible.

Quit trying to make this look like they are just lazy people. Put yourself in their shoes; how would you feel if every event, every live stream was always being held to the EU time zone and you couldn't participate?

And don't bring that "EU has their own CMs and events"... Illyfue is an English speaking server so they fall under the administration of US. They have to use the US forums and participate in the US events.

Isn't it kinda selfish to expect those halfway across the world, who rarely get a real chance to participate in live streams and benefit from the codes to just "live with it"?
  • conterkiller
    kuukami said:

The people in the EU are sleeping because it's 3 am their time. Why is this difficult to understand. They aren't just going out on a date or playing monopoly with their cousins; they are sleeping because it's the middle of the night where they live and they have to get up early in the morning for work or school. They don't have the opportunity to watch the stream because it's just not feasible.

Quit trying to make this look like they are just lazy people. Put yourself in their shoes; how would you feel if every event, every live stream was always being held to the EU time zone and you couldn't participate?

And don't bring that "EU has their own CMs and events"... Illyfue is an English speaking server so they fall under the administration of US. They have to use the US forums and participate in the US events.

Isn't it kinda selfish to expect those halfway across the world, who rarely get a real chance to participate in live streams and benefit from the codes to just "live with it"?
    I am.. and ive missed many codes for different many reasons.. mostly my inability to actually watch the streams..
    but like someone else just mentioned.. i dont go around making threads complaining about it.. lol

The codes are supposed to be a prize for those that actually watch the stream.. not for free loaders that want to get stuff without having to do anything for it.. it doesnt matter if u are american, eu, or w/e.. like i said.. in our server there are many EU players that wake up for events or stuff like that.. u dont see them making threads complaining about it.. lol

• known2figures
    known2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    kuukami said:

Yes, you should just live with it, some Americans don't make it to the streams either. :P
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited February 2016
    im sure domino like to know when a part of the community feel left on the side. They do have a part of the community from eu as they do have eu server. Dominos job is to make the community happy and alive, not only the us. And i think counter that people who watch the stream does it cause its entertaining, fun and they get info on a game they love. If its such an effort to watch the stream, then you re saying they are terrible and painfull to watch...not nice for domino ahah

but domi , realise people from america just make a massive effort to watch your painfull stream they dont appreciate to get free code. So make them for eu next, with no code, we will appreciate it for the fun of it :)

and one more thing, domi gives much more information on stream that he does on forum. (last exemple, the 100 race prizes) . illyfue share the same cm as you do, dyos have a german guys that never does anything (and pretend to be eu cm but speak german only, and use german forum only) shylia has no cm at all, only forum mods that are actual players who gets the information later than i do by following this forum). The forum is as well a way for us to express what we like/dislike, to give a chance to staff to know where to improve. WHO CARES about what counter think?
    Hebergeur d'image
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Hum, soz idc about wacthing hype maker streams (i watched the very first one and had enough for whole life) and cba to lose time with ARC to redeem codes either but...

Reading all that mess i am wondering, is Domino giving codes for 90 Zod or something?

Cuz find hilarious seen ppls that posted themself "got 360d's from ONE day of a login event" coming here babbling about "fairness", so either he's giving insane stuff or just rofl.

Only fair thing would be stop all codes/events or control a bit the abusing (thing they tried to do ages ago but then ppls with dozen of accounts banned sent a ticket and voilat, got everything back ;P), either things will never happen though, free **** make ppls happy and no time to waste with forcing rules, they gotta count how much money they made each day ;P

Anyway was fun read such CatFight around some free craps ;3

Scorpioluca

• pinkette1#7450
    edited February 2016
    last code help my friend to get 150 purple reid scroll, not bound. we can sell them around 15g on my server. I let you do the maths :)

someone sold a 90 zod wep for war to a friend for 20D... maybe you dont care about making gold, but with gold you can get what you need...

useless ****, you re the one hilarious XD
    Hebergeur d'image
  • conterkiller

im sure domino like to know when a part of the community feel left on the side. They do have a part of the community from eu as they do have eu server. Dominos job is to make the community happy and alive, not only the us. And i think counter that people who watch the stream does it cause its entertaining, fun and they get info on a game they love. If its such an effort to watch the stream, then you re saying they are terrible and painfull to watch...not nice for domino ahah

but domi , realise people from america just make a massive effort to watch your painfull stream they dont appreciate to get free code. So make them for eu next, with no code, we will appreciate it for the fun of it :)

and one more thing, domi gives much more information on stream that he does on forum. (last exemple, the 100 race prizes) . illyfue share the same cm as you do, dyos have a german guys that never does anything (and pretend to be eu cm but speak german only, and use german forum only) shylia has no cm at all, only forum mods that are actual players who gets the information later than i do by following this forum). The forum is as well a way for us to express what we like/dislike, to give a chance to staff to know where to improve. WHO CARES about what counter think?

You are the one saying that they're not worth watching them by actually making an extra effort.. im saying that the people that watch them.. really want to watch them and deserve their special gift for making the effort of.. not going to sleep..not going out.. etc etc etc all those stuff u guys are complaining about..

i would watch them if they were 144p or something cuz my internet cant handle high res streams..

last code help my friend to get 150 purple reid scroll, not bound. we can sell them around 15g on my server. I let you do the maths :)

someone sold a 90 zod wep for war to a friend for 20D... maybe you dont care about making gold, but with gold you can get what you need...

useless ****, you re the one hilarious XD

So.. you pretty much just want to do what you are saying others do and u frowned upon before?? lol

• pinkette1#7450
    edited February 2016
    before i was beeing ironic, cause that s how you sound. most dont do an effort, they spend hours on internet anyway XD

sometimes you can be clever counter, sometimes only i guess :/

( i dont watch the stream cause i do fine them painfull to watch, i got time at night and a good internet, that you cant afford to have sorry :( ) so yes all i want are the free gift and dont worry i do get them. But as well i do understand the op point and those are FAIR points, you want it or not. and of course, they are not adress to you if im correct.

one tip for you, never do a commercial job, that s not for ya, but do find one and get a better internet XD

im off now, have fun guys, trolling people thread seems sooooo coooooooool .
    Hebergeur d'image
  • conterkiller

before i was beeing ironic, cause that s how you sound. most dont do an effort, they spend hours on internet anyway XD

sometimes you can be clever counter, sometimes only i guess :/

( i dont watch the stream cause i do fine them painfull to watch, i got time at night and a good internet, that you cant afford to have sorry :( ) so yes all i want are the free gift and dont worry i do get them. But as well i do understand the op point and those are FAIR points, you want it or not. and of course, they are not adress to you if im correct.

one tip for you, never do a commercial job, that s not for ya, but do find one and get a better internet XD

im off now, have fun guys, trolling people thread seems sooooo coooooooool .

Lol.. i dont have better internet because there isnt a good internet in my country.. the internet here is very limited and the highest internet speeds costs half a monthly minimum wage... but im glad u find it really funny to mock people on countries that dont have high speed internet..

is nice to see a people backtracking their words and talking back and forth on their thoughts.. lel

• binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    Guys... its really simple.... You want the code? Make the freaking effort and get it. They are giving you free stuff, all they ask for in return is you to attend the events where the code is released. There are people who attend the live streams who are up at 0-dark stupid in the morning yet I dont see them complaining. You want it, come and get it.
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
This discussion has been closed.