test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance got you down? try THIS on for size!

Who wants a floofy? If you do, you'll need to get creative. Tell me why I should select your post as the winner. And I mean get creative. All kinds of pics and bribes will work. What would you do if you had a floofy? The floor is yours.

Comments

• darklineworlddarklineworld Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Please oh please kind sir

2wrkhti.png
    Thank you Ryujimei for the Picture and _caelius_ for the siggy!
  • divineaurorasdivineauroras Posts: 138 Arc User
    The last two maintenance competition threads were totally ignored (yea, the puns one). Also waiting on January raffle winners from a month ago.

I don't want a FLOOFY cat, so don't consider this an entry.
    SirFanion.jpg
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Keep your stinky floofy (that's Ugly as hell and more common than old cv cats by now).

But yes, maint got us down, just a restart with all the broken stuff in game, just rofl.

Scorpioluca
  • leigh70leigh70 Posts: 74 Arc User
    Please I need a fluffy friend. :(

• sirjirsirjir Posts: 114 Arc User
    Because this one single decision may just haunt you for years to come. Just think of all the disaster you could avert if, perhaps, this singular giveaway going to lil ol me could have carved the pathway to the utopia of the future. I mean you certainly don't know but THIS COULD BE YOUR CHANCE TO SAVE THE WORLD DOMINO, THE FUTURE. I mean I certainly don't know but I mean that's besides the point.

Relevant inspiration:
    Iolar - Level 100 Assassin of Lionheart's Avatar

• misshimisshi Posts: 84 Arc User

Trying to persuade with cute looks!
    I appreciate floofys! Taking all homeless kitties thoose ungrateful people dont wanna take in!
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    Wouldnt this floofy have a nice home full of cats with the 4 other floofies that are tough to sell?

Why adopt it and let it be lonely if it can be with friendly neighbourhood cats.
  • nettagrenettagre Posts: 13 Arc User
    *sadpuppyeyes* i just started playing again and i weally weally weally need a cute pet like this! And since u are awesome as u are, plz send me oneeee *purrs*
  • gimbhigimbhi Posts: 4 Arc User

Who wants a floofy? If you do, you'll need to get creative. Tell me why I should select your post as the winner. And I mean get creative. All kinds of pics and bribes will work. What would you do if you had a floofy? The floor is yours.

A goofy floofy just for me
    I'll feed and treat it carefully
    A goofy floofy just for show
    and I'll name it Domino
    Parade it in the Citadel
    Oh the stories it will tell
    Of weary eyes and maintenance
    Forsaken worlds and gems condensed
    What more could xhiral ask from you
    on Eyrdas shores a fy to floo
  • alysissalysiss Posts: 34 Arc User

The last two maintenance competition threads were totally ignored (yea, the puns one). Also waiting on January raffle winners from a month ago.

I don't want a FLOOFY cat, so don't consider this an entry.

yea ive been wondering what happend with the last threads -.-

TheFlyabella
    Divine Priest

• thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Last two? no just the last one because I honestly cannot FIND that thread... it disappeared. o.o I gave a general code to the other one you were referring to.

I've been asking about the raffle, but so far I dont believe the final datapull has gotten back to us yet. these things can take up to 2 weeks FYI
  • alysissalysiss Posts: 34 Arc User

Last two? no just the last one because I honestly cannot FIND that thread... it disappeared. o.o I gave a general code to the other one you were referring to.

I've been asking about the raffle, but so far I dont believe the final datapull has gotten back to us yet. these things can take up to 2 weeks FYI

i mean the one with the jokes and such...yea after the maint after it, the thread dissapeared.

TheFlyabella
    Divine Priest

• divineaurorasdivineauroras Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2016

The thread didn't disappear. One of the mods COMBINED it into the thread about LATENCY issues.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1203589/east-servers-latency-issues/p4

Also, I made a separate post in here pointing out this fact.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1203692/reminder-various-prizes-competitions
    SirFanion.jpg
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow
    Now THAT is weird thanks for that. I'll go over the posts when I have more time
  • mizorexkurumumizorexkurumu Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2016

I'll give you what ever it is your heart desires. You name it you'll get it. If it doesn't exist I'll make it exist. If I can't make it exist I'll go to another universe where it does exist and bring it back to you. All because you're an amazing mod and I appreciate the things you do for this community.
    Nefaris (Dwarf) lvl 95
    Katsura (Vampire Mage) lvl 96
    VivixVixen (Lycan Priest) lvl 97
    SaphireMyst (Bard) lvl 95
    Kitaras (Lycan Reaper) lvl 95
    Nayalia (Tormenter) lvl 95
    Blitzetta (Assassin) lvl 90
  • truthspreader1truthspreader1 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Convince you, eh? Well, alrighty then. This granny, and I am a granny...have 3 grandkids, needs a floofy. You should give me one too becuz.........(wait for it)...... I defend you every chance I get. I left the game for awhile. I came back to help a friend. I have stayed because you are the most awesome ever!! Most people are able to stay upbeat despite the insults and complaints hurdled at them for a while. But you sir, have remained upbeat for a very long time. I truly admire that ability you have to show up with a grin, not a smile, a grin on your face everytime you do live stream despite the fact that you have already put in a day at the office and are tired already. You also do this despite the fact that you know you are going to probably have to deal with serious technical issues during the stream. You also know while logging on, you are coming in to get insults and complaints hurdled at you. You are the absolute cutest thing ever!! No body has better hats than you. You drink coffee which I totally adore. Speaking of adore, I do adore you. I cringe at the thought of us ever losing you. You may be unaware you have groupies but you do, or at least one (giving you the cutest lil granny face I can). To get to see you in person live during stream is the bestest thing ever!!! You have such a cute personality, bouncing all over the place in speech and thought. Such an open, happy, go lucky lil cutie you are <3 This may not get me a floofy, but I hope it at least lets you know how much you do mean to some of us (I can't be the only person out there that feels this way). I hope it allows you to also get a glimpse into how I see you, which how I think everyone should see you. And hopefully it will, if nothing else, let you know how much you are appreciated. Sorry for no cute kitty pics but I do not know how to put one in here...and of course, there is not one cuter than the floofy anyways B)
  • moonbeam777moonbeam777 Posts: 85 Arc User
    ummm I LOVE CATS. all animals really offers Domino Bacon flavored Bacon dipped in Bacon lol
  • freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    I'm supposed to give you a reason? Pffffffff!!!
    tumblr_npwq9fRJmt1tuall8o1_500.gif

XD​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
    gimbhi said:

A goofy floofy just for me
    I'll feed and treat it carefully
    A goofy floofy just for show
    and I'll name it Domino
    Parade it in the Citadel
    Oh the stories it will tell
    Of weary eyes and maintenance
    Forsaken worlds and gems condensed
    What more could xhiral ask from you
    on Eyrdas shores a fy to floo

A poem of mastery this is true
    so a floofy shall be waiting for you
    the code will be in a warning from me
    but dont take the warning seriously
    as vanilla has cut me to the quick
    so warnings go to those I pick
    and pick this one I say to you
    so comes your floofy proud and true.
    And for the one I missed...

Here are the puns/jokes that made me giggle

jcodera
    So I'm dating this Protector. He's a real Diamond in the rough, you know? He looks scary but don't take him for Granite. He's a pretty good cook. Makes a mean Marble cake.

tria10
    I've never played Battleships B4. That joke's a bit hit or miss.

pireah
    What is the most dangerous word in all of magic? "oops"

Your shinys are on their way