Heavenly Coin and Memory Pearl NPC

Will we be getting these NPCs back? Because you recently shoved orbs in the boutique and spend rewards with these items in them. It'll be nice to know if we're getting them back because I don't wanna buy orbs with useless things in them... Thank you :)

Comments

• hurty08
    hurty08 Posts: 31 Arc User
    Let's see tomorrow ;)
    Hebergeur d'image
  • thafuji
    thafuji Posts: 300 Arc User
    Also I suggest to add new things being possible to exchange with those coins. ^^
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    Can we also get a word on this please if it's not too much to ask cos I really wanna buy orbs, but I wont if we're not gonna be able to exchange for contents. Thank you :)
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Once we get some devs back in the office to reactivate them, they will return
  • court1213
    court1213 Posts: 14 Arc User

Can we also get a word on this please if it's not too much to ask cos I really wanna buy orbs, but I wont if we're not gonna be able to exchange for contents. Thank you :)

If you had watched the stream you would know the answer to this.
  • midnighthaley
    midnighthaley Posts: 160 Arc User
    Critical information like this should not be given out in a stream. It should be in a top stickied post on the forums. Just saying.

• pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    they were already one topic about that where domino stated they would come back. how and when, not yet. (cant link the thread cause im to new on this forum, but its ont the first page :p )

but agree that all info given during stream should be post on forum: if my friend didnt watch the previous one, i would not have a clue what we won for the 100 race for exemple

ps : using as argument the fact that some eu play on us server and dont complain is irrelevant imo : first , not everybody has to complain, second when you chose to play on a server where everything will be in weird hours for ya cause you re living in the other side of the world and yet you did have the opportunity to play on a server suiting your hours , usually you get use to it and dont complain XD

anyway all points has been made, hope to domino now to hear them
    Hebergeur d'image
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Bump. It's hard to believe no devs have been in the office for 7 days.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    chinese new year = pwe gets the week off
  • jannij777
    jannij777 Posts: 7 Arc User
    another maint and the npc still not back, 3 weeks now
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    amarantos said:

chinese new year = pwe gets the week off

The dates usually taken off for Chinese new year are the 7th-13th. It's now the 17th.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • vala11
    vala11 Posts: 46 Arc User
    Hopefully by next maint they will be back. I still have pearls on toons and nothing to do with them :/
    < EternaIFlame, Lv108 Bard - Lionheart >
    < Inara_, Lv104 Priest - Storm >
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User

Good News: The devs return to the office today.
    Okay News: Judging by the volumes of email I had returning from the 3 day weekend, I can only imagine the mountains waiting for them, but they're back in the office
    Bad News: We wont be seeing the first of many fixes until probably next week.

• illiasv
    illiasv Posts: 40 Arc User
    Good news, got thousands of heavenly coins and memory pearl to use :dizzy:
    Ginius
    aka leader of the New Order from Illyfue
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    Memory Pearl exchange NPC is back, thank you for this. But the other NPC still only offers an exchange for Lucky Dumpling Coins which we don't even need because we don't have these in game yet !

We need HEAVENLY COIN NPC back!... because you just recently shoved a bunch of orbs that only give Heavenly Coins and we're sitting on thousands of these...

Here a picture, just incase you don't know what we're on about: