Merc bogo anytime soon?

Hope we have merc bogo soon...

Comments

• im2gr84u
    im2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
    +1

• application#5451
    application#5451 Posts: 31 Arc User
    I don't think its time for to get one of those just yet, Need to let some of the ingame cash flow drop
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    Thank you for the last week spend promo, too bad mermaid orbs with promo one day benefit, I could not have time to go all out. I hope next week/next time envoy's orb (10 leaf)in boutique and spend promo gets poly orbs?! hehe...
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    I want envoy orbs in boutique for 10 leaves and I want spend rewards at the same time (merc packs x100 per 400 leaves spent) and I want 15% zen bonus at the same time, as well as charge and spend rewards activated and i want envoy orbs in charge rewards page. Kkthx!
  • gabriellakazari
    gabriellakazari Posts: 38 Arc User
    i think i remember Domino saying at some point we are not getting a merc bogo until they can fix the problem they have had in the past with the gospels being unable to be opened by lower lvl players.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    lol there was never anything wrong with them..
    that'st just the excuse to stop giving them to us cuz they give a lot of gold!!

• chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    I'm missing good old "bogo" weekend...something to give this new FW team a suggestion ;)
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    A necromancer is raising Zombies in our cemetery! err, i mean in our forum ;3 burn him!
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User

I'm missing good old "bogo" weekend...something to give this new FW team a suggestion ;)

Do not necro.

And sure FW just needs more ppl that brainless spend regardless of never ever fixed bugs.

Go for it, we need Empty World more than Forsaken World...
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User
    would rather have a BNGO since I wont be BO in order to GO
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
This discussion has been closed.