East Servers Latency issues

Comments

• pireah
    pireah Posts: 6 Arc User
    What is the most dangerous word in all of magic?

"oops"

Leveling mage makes you feel like an irish: fighting drinking fighting drining...

• pireah
    pireah Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2016
  • puniaopuniao
    puniaopuniao Posts: 8 Arc User
    What's the difference between a constipated owl and a bad MM?

One shoots but can't hit, the other hoots but can't ****!
    2qu5c2b.jpg

Ascension @ Lionheart - Forsaken World
    Ciel @ Lionheart - Forsaken World
    Exodus @ Lash - Swordsman

“Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
  • lycoshun
    lycoshun Posts: 16 Arc User
    What would say a FW player when a content update patch is coming out in time?

Hm...no answer...just read it again...(I hope it's in right grammar, I'm not "borned" English, sorry.)

But, seriuosly, I'm with you FW!
    Lycanrdra, mage from Illyfue... from the beginning...
  • tehpeach
    tehpeach Posts: 66 Arc User
    lycoshun said:

What would say a FW player when a content update patch is coming out in time?

Hm...no answer...just read it again...(I hope it's in right grammar, I'm not "borned" English, sorry.)

But, seriuosly, I'm with you FW!

This is the best one in the bunch bwahahahaha!! no answer!! hahahahaha LMFAO!! We all know why its the best cause it's so true . Dom pick this one as a top 3 lolol.
  • tehpeach
    tehpeach Posts: 66 Arc User
    So a mother Tomato took her baby tomatoes for a walk. The last baby tomato in line keeps falling behind. Mother tomato stops the line walks to the back of the line and steps on the slacker and yells "Ketchup"! Bad Dum Tss!!
  • alysiss
    alysiss Posts: 34 Arc User
    female human: "I can't find anywhere to get my nails done."

Q: Which is the is the dying class?
    A: MM, they seem to sneeze a lot lately, must be a virus! D:

TheFlyabella
    Divine Priest

• jcodera
    jcodera Posts: 10 Arc User
    I'm pretty good at skeleton puns, but my friend doesn't think they're humerus though. -cries-

But anyways, one day I was bombarding my sister with bad jokes and she told me that I was going to hell. Then I asked if that's supposed to be my eternal PUNnisment. She wasn't too happy...

My brother shared with my sister and I about a time where he got hit in the nuts. I commented, saying it must have been a smashing time.

One day I offered my brother some chocolate and he refused it because he said chocolate made him break out in pimples. I said, "Wow, that sounds real problemish for you." He socked me hard on the shoulder Dx

One day, I show up to class early. I noticed that my teacher had written our scores for the speech we did. Said that he's pretty pleased that majority of us did well and got B's. I starting looking around and he gave me a funny look and asked what I was doing. I told him that I'm looking for the hive. He asks why and I say that there has to be one nearby with those B's on the board.

Saw a bard jogging the other day. They looked Winded, so I thought I'd offer them some Water, and they beamed at me with Light in their eyes. Made a friend that day :smiley:

Went to Charlie's Tavern the other day and this Assassin was going nuts with the rose syrup. Looked like they were on Edge. I asked what was wrong, and they looked at me with a Dark look and practically spat Venom at me.

Met a priest just now. They were cooler than a Glacial. Told me about their ol' Rebel days back in Kalaires but he straightened out when their father got all Divine and holy on them.

So I'm dating this Protector. He's a real Diamond in the rough, you know? He looks scary but don't take him for Granite. He's a pretty good cook. Makes a mean Marble cake.

Hue hue hue

• jheane
    jheane Posts: 5 Arc User
    Clever Student >:)

#Teacher : If you are the President of this country right now , how would you answer to your critics ?
    Student : Grabs his phone and dials*
    Teacher : What are you doing ?
    Student : Calling my spokesperson ;)

#Teacher : A storm accompanied by strong winds,heavy rain .hurricanes and might cause a tsunami is expected to land on this city tomorrow morning. Experts say that its so strong it might sink the half of this city . Do you know what that means?
    Student : No classes tomorrow? hooray! XD

#Teacher : When did the Battle of Verdun started? and when did it end?
    Student : From page 34 to page 37
  • leigh70
    leigh70 Posts: 80 Arc User
    A crafty young bard named McMahon,

Whose poetry never would scan,

Once said, with a pause,

“It’s probably because

I’m always trying to cram as 
many extra syllables into the 
last line as I possibly can.”

Q: Why did the chicken go to the 
séance?

A: To get to the other side.
  • weeky2
    weeky2 Posts: 8 Arc User
    You prolly had seen Tormentor guards near new territory main teleport, so...

Q: Why were Tormentors nerfed ?
    A: To give Storm Legion little hope for victory.
  • raina39
    raina39 Posts: 7 Arc User
    The woman said to herself:
    "I don't want to remember all the bad times in my life, only the good times!"
    So she took a pebble, enchanted it and carefully, she filled it with all her bad memories. She went up to a high cliff by the ocean, where she tossed the pebble as far away from her as she could - into the Sea of Oblivion.
  • thrash666
    thrash666 Posts: 26 Arc User
    I cant log back in either
    SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg
  • laphantome
    laphantome Posts: 70 Arc User
    So I was being a good person who might have been abusing my guildies when suddenly I dced from storm. When tried to log on, it showed storm down. Waited 3 mins and was able to get on again but the ping is fluctuating a lot. Please look into this. It's hard to roll prots while dcing. They might roll back down the hill and run my ghost toon over. (PS: Seriously please look at storm server)

Signature made by DivineSpirits (Thank you for making it)
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    We're looking into this
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    It was random disconnected my toons with lag, and all logged back in with no issue now (I hope).
  • thrash666
    thrash666 Posts: 26 Arc User
    i just got back on. Still more laggy than before.
    SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg
  • tiberium30
    tiberium30 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Lagging like hell as always...
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    massive lag waves are hitting eyrda
  • tiberium30
    Its been a fricking week now with those lag spike...
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Every time it happens we have been quick to respond to get connectivity restored. Currently the issue has been stopped, but Like I said many times before... these things come in waves.
  • vyadhosblack
    vyadhosblack Posts: 156 Arc User

Every time it happens we have been quick to respond to get connectivity restored. Currently the issue has been stopped, but Like I said many times before... these things come in waves.

Thank you Domino and the FW Team for the fast action. I see my fellow players did respond with humor this time instead of the normal lets flame PWI gets when this happens. Kudos to them for being more understanding this time.
    [img][/img]CattsNewCar_zpsrxfpdjpl.jpg

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    more lag spikes
  • mizorexkurumu
    mizorexkurumu Posts: 50 Arc User
    I've started getting dc'd right after I log back in
    Nefaris (Dwarf) lvl 95
    Katsura (Vampire Mage) lvl 96
    VivixVixen (Lycan Priest) lvl 97
    SaphireMyst (Bard) lvl 95
    Kitaras (Lycan Reaper) lvl 95
    Nayalia (Tormenter) lvl 95
    Blitzetta (Assassin) lvl 90
  • ladyonneh
    ladyonneh Posts: 6 Arc User
    Anyone else DC?
  • redmoonlight1
    redmoonlight1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    we r down again
  • tiberium30
    Its crazy right now.
  • laphantome
    laphantome Posts: 70 Arc User
    While waiting to try not to kill people for temple of disaster. We have been dcing for 30 mins repetitively and it is still happening on storm. Huge ping spike

Signature made by DivineSpirits (Thank you for making it)
  • bamfsennui
    bamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
    Thanks for all of the help you've been giving us and for keeping up on the forums Domino
    diOmYNz.jpg