What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Awakening: Known and New issues Megathread

Comments

• coreon01coreon01 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Guild treasure chest dosent give 5 dedication anymore

New Ottis is a thief. Took me 12 Stones of Awakening for a 10 stones item

Ligh and dark new npc names are chinese.
    Main quest relic names are chinese as well
  • Another new day and still can't donate sp to god envoys... this is going to be a problem for when we get the God of Retribution and for people that were planning to finish the others (just badges will take FOREVER).
  • dfutyut8dfutyut8 Posts: 38 Arc User

Another new day and still can't donate sp to god envoys... this is going to be a problem for when we get the God of Retribution and for people that were planning to finish the others (just badges will take FOREVER).

What class are you? My Mage and BR had no problem spending SP on the Gods, but my Demon couldn't spend anyone to raise Gods. Maybe it depends on Soul Power level now? My Mage and BR are both at level 100 SP while Demon is at 80.

• eberg33keberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    Known bug: The damn realm times... The cooldown dc's are killing me.
  • cupcakefactory#4054 cupcakefactory Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    dfutyut8 said:

Another new day and still can't donate sp to god envoys... this is going to be a problem for when we get the God of Retribution and for people that were planning to finish the others (just badges will take FOREVER).

What class are you? My Mage and BR had no problem spending SP on the Gods, but my Demon couldn't spend anyone to raise Gods. Maybe it depends on Soul Power level now? My Mage and BR are both at level 100 SP while Demon is at 80.

Not sure if it's a class or sp level thing since I donated sp just fine the day of the patch, just not these days after for some reason. Though for reference this is on my bard and mm, both at lvl90 soul power. Some guildies of mine (a vamp, priest, and demon of varying soul power levels) are encountering the same problem. I have 42m sp but none of the envoys want it </3
    fwooshe said:

The tormentor new skill Inferno Sacrifice doesnt do anything. It's supposed to do 30% of your base attack as damage plus 0.1% of your HP and increase your accuracy. It does 1 dmg tho and doesn't increase your accuracy. So yea... doesn't work.

You need effects on to see it but, when it doesn't crash you, it channels an area you select and does an aoe. I think the "attack" should be "damage". Cast the skill, click the ground near some mobs and it'll do non element dmg.
  • helpsvphelpsvp Posts: 13 Arc User
    I sent my pet for Henry dailies x10 and I only got 2 dedications. :*
  • shirayukihimeshirayukihime Posts: 90 Arc User
    New q Beggar it say 1 soul coin its actualy 1D sg 5 soul coins is 5 gold and 10 soul coins its 10 gold... description its wrong in q
  • fastt007fastt007 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    I know this has been already mentioned, but please fix the constant dc which affects some players. At the moment the game for me is almost impossible to play, with dc happening when entering instances, teleporting, changing realms etc. I can't do multi instances which is really frustrating, especially when you have to enter manually and don't get lottery. When the game crashes, the semaphore message comes: "Unexpected software error occurred". Please fix it!
    Post edited by fastt007 on
  • vvgirlvvgirl Posts: 46 Arc User
    Dedi is broken. Dedication rewards are a pretty big part of this game. !) When is this going to be addressed? 2) Are players going to be comp'd for their missing dedi?
    I am Woman. Hear me roar. ~ Helen Reddy
  • ptlusa#7403 ptlusa Posts: 24 Arc User
    Seraphic Flux from Guil Treasure now are bound and my alt received a star essence from guil treasure but it expired
  • mhmitsmemhmitsme Posts: 83 Arc User
    ai items boxes give bound items even you reach 145 dedi -.-
    ING: Piotoru
    Guild: NewOrder
  • vala11vala11 Posts: 46 Arc User

What is up with the different wedding quests? My husband has the old ones I keep getting new ones that require things like the Flirt ability.....

Was this planned cause I don't remember seeing that much of a change in the weddings other then a few minor new quests

This ^ I had to buy the Flirt action just to do the quest, since i didn't have it before.

Also, I'm not sure if this happens to anyone else, but alot of the time part of my toon's name is cut off. Not just on 1 toon, but on all my toons with longer names.

< EternaIFlame, Lv108 Bard - Lionheart >
    < Inara_, Lv104 Priest - Storm >
  • FW said war is such a faceroll class they don't need descriptions ~
    DU / Assault / Bash got error desc .
    http://i.imgur.com/QdszuTl.jpg

• novaheals1novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User
    not sure if this was posted yet(way to lazy to read everyone post)
    1. Getting no dedication from Henry quest
    2. Not getting any dedication from Hell road
    Will you guys fix this on Tuesday maints?
    Thanks in advanced
    dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

not sure if this was posted yet(way to lazy to read everyone post)
    1. Getting no dedication from Henry quest
    2. Not getting any dedication from Hell road
    Will you guys fix this on Tuesday maints?
    Thanks in advanced

henry has been posted a few times.
    I got dedi from hell road.
  • thrash666thrash666 Posts: 26 Arc User
    94 main quest is bugged "Tracking Down a Lead: Seek Clues" The third clue doesn't bring you anywhere.
    SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg
  • chargers08chargers08 Posts: 5 Arc User
    grabbed gbqs after reset started them and then came back in morning and couldnt finish or regrab the envelopes.
    marriage is broken
    and a ton of stuff is
  • gio#4911 gio Posts: 790 Arc User
    everything about this patch is broken, reroll it...

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• So with rushing this patch, We get a broken game. most of the quest don't work. Zods and ele takes the whole server to do them.
    Now even the pvp is gone. And on top of that we get dc every other min.

When will all of this be fix? What i don't understand is why not test things before you bring them out?

This patch was and is a joke.
  • gamma2test2onlygamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User
    "Awakening... of tons of bugs" :*

One Word : "DEDICATION" (and all associates bugs must be fix... if want still have players in 3 months) :'(

Thanks for your understanding... :)
  • banker7banker7 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Don't know if this has been mentioned here but skills tab is missing on my Demon. Mage is fine.
  • banker7banker7 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Skills tab at Otis is missing.
  • laphantomelaphantome Posts: 70 Arc User
    90 EB: the server times are all different. Impossible to open the chest in base in time to get the EB since the key will vanish

Signature made by DivineSpirits (Thank you for making it)
    banker7 said:

Skills tab at Otis is missing.

this is only for demons, just telling you so you can use alts to get what you need
  • dinonodinono Posts: 26 Arc User
    thrash666 said:

94 main quest is bugged "Tracking Down a Lead: Seek Clues" The third clue doesn't bring you anywhere.

Theres a thread where we found the spot needed to be at to complete it.
  • mektehmekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    X-server no longer open 24/7?
    Two catapult at snowglow mount for New vengence quest going to crash ur windows everytime equipped it.annoying i would say x.x
  • chargers08chargers08 Posts: 5 Arc User
    so in HR im not getting my mastery training points only resistance training points
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 308 Arc User
    not broken on wbs jsut s lower drop rate please up it to waht it was before patch ty