Please use this megathread to post any issues you may come across once the patch is live. Make sure that you look over the known issues list before posting so as to reduce redundancy. So far the known issues as I have them... Please Note that these issues are bugged and are waiting on a hotfix
- General: o Nyos and Eyrda Servers are currently set to PvE o Fusion Agents 1-4 are missing from Jane Morningstar o Soulforce Trinkets are locked by VIP level again. o players are unable to enter the cross server from Sea of Oblivion, Eclipse Hollow, or Winter Heights. o opening up the map the first time, the map will appear as blank. Zooming out fixes this. o Vengeance event map markers are temporarily missing, but the events can still be completed as normal. o The new Soul Perfusion quest states that “Demon Lord’s Scent” is a requirement to enter the event through the guild base. The name of the buff is actually “Devil Breath” and is automatically granted to any player who takes part in killing the World Bosses which start the quest.
- God of Retribution: o Due to localization inconsistencies, there are references to the God of Renaissance, and the Deceiver. Both are functionally equivalent to the new God of Retribution (available in Era of Awakening) o The Deceiver Envoy functions as the Envoy for the God of Retribution. All Envoy functions for Apotheosis for the new God should be handled with the Deceiver Envoy o The God of Retribution’s skill #3, Cruel Law, is missing it’s tooltip. A description of the Skill can still be found under God of Retribution > God Skill in the Apotheosis menu
- New Attribute: Block o Block does not currently have floating combat text, but is still displayed in the Combat chat channel
- New Zone: Ever Abyss o Localization will either display Dark Abyss or Ever Abyss as the new zone name, they are the same location o Some gathering profession nodes on the south side of the map may be blocked by invisible collision o Some item-pickups for the quest “Broken Weapon” are stuck in collision, but all pickups have a short respawn timer. o Child of Light and Child of Dark have untranslated names
- New System: Elemental Relics o The Elemental Relic Operations skill is given to all players after completing new story quests. The skill can be found in the Basic skill tab after acquiring it, but currently does not have an icon. o Elemental Relic Guardian - Heart of Miracle is missing his text describing the Elemental Relic System and how to use it. (Do not despair, after the patch hits, tomorrow morning, I will be posting a guide so that you guys will not be lost.) o When Elemental Relic Operations is acquired, players are given a choice between two “starter” relics. These two relics have names that are not properly translated, but their types and other statistics are translated. “Sharpness” type relics focus on offense, while “Toughness” type relics focus on defense.
- New System: Awakening o Players who complete the new Awakening story quests will have the choice of either Light or Dark to empower some of their abilities. The new skill upgrades require a new Reputation score to unlock, “Kind/Kindness” for Light, and “Evil/Cruelty” for Dark. These Reputation scores can be found under Personal in the Reputation menu. o New skills are available for characters level 90 and above. Each class has a new Epic skill in their Primary Skill menu. The upgrade dialogue for these skills have untranslated text. The untranslated Requirements is referencing the character level needed to upgrade the skill.
- New Instance: Temple of Disciples o Defeating the first boss will give all party members an item required to reach the second boss. There is no obvious indicator this has occurred, but it can easily be found in the character inventory. Only one of these items is required for the whole party to progress. o The second boss battle involves monsters with untranslated names. You can check the boss’ health and buff/debuff bar to differentiate which is which.
- Guilds o Items from the guild auction house will not have a message when attached to mail. Players can still receive their items at the mailbox. o Guild Auctioneer and Materials Master NPC’s are not yet added to the list of NPC’s on the guild-base map.