Regarding Patch tonight

eberg33k
eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
Any chance we can get a reset on Dragon Orders/Pheonix Orders? A lot were saving to do POs after the patch hit but since it didn't get released on time and it seemed like it wasn't going to happen this week and many did their DOs already.

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    If the DO's and PO's are reset, it is not our doing. Sorry :(
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    The mass dc on illyfue before elementals, was Pwe turning test server? I must say im scared for my pixel existance :3

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Lol.. i have a feeling that there's gonna be a huge exploit in tonights patch..
    and since its gonna be friday already.. we wont have a possible fix until next week when the people at PWE comes back from the weekend, and the forums are gonna be flooded with QQ threads.. lmao

• bamfsennui
    bamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
    This is my new favourite SS. Sorry Domino, had to. :p

diOmYNz.jpg

• eberg33k
    edited January 2016

This is my new favourite SS. Sorry Domino, had to. :p

You know it's FW when the known bugs for a new patch is bigger than the patch notes.
  • adamm119
    adamm119 Posts: 57 Arc User
    I do have to agree with that face. It was rather irritating to see "Patch Notes" and then... just get that. xD
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    They're up meow... You were saying about how the bug list was longer than the patch notes?
  • eberg33k
    edited January 2016
    We'll see how long it gets :)
  • bamfsennui
    bamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
    Domino, you're posting at 1:22 AM. Thank you for staying up so late to hop on the forums and address everyone's questions. My earlier post was all in good fun. Go get sleeeeeeeeeeppppp!!!!
    diOmYNz.jpg