world ranking

ilsewillse
ilsewillse Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2016 in General Discussion
ty FW for the new world ranking ...for me as old player it`s not fair to see, im not more in world ranking with my lvl (ranking12 before) (mainaccount not more one) and at the same by jobs...it was very hard work, a lot of real money and time.
it is really sad, how thanked the old player. :/:'(:|

p.s. Illyfue Server

Comments

• jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Also ty PW for "The guild bases will be re-distributed based on guild's level, dedication, and contribution."
    A sad joke that you just took contribution into consideration...
    Some guilds worked hard especially for that to get there Zeal up and even when the guilds lvl said smthg diff you just ignored it.
    Would it be so hard to tell us that you just focus on contributin and nothign else?
  • thegreyhunter
    thegreyhunter Posts: 33 Arc User
    I don't even know how to express how disappointed I was to see that virtually all my world rankings had been trashed after the merge!! The only one remaining even close to its original position is "chef" and that is because only 16 people have capped. Even then the ranking is worse than it was before the merge!

I have been playing this game since day 1, and by that I mean right from closed beta. Have you any idea how annoying it is to see the ranks you have obtained over 5 years to be totally thrown away? There was absolutely no warning that this was going to happen. Gratz to the people who now have rankings they didn't earn.

In fact I have no idea how you managed it when the details of the merge described it as the data from Milas being added to Illyfue. There should have been no changes to the data on Illyfue except for the ones that were announced. Where was the planning?

GreyVixen (not happy)
    Dragonica, Illyfue
  • drnase
    drnase Posts: 193 Arc User
    im not happy with that new ranking too.....
    i was one of the first players with tamer maxed (for example) and every1 knows how hard it is....now u can see login/alt chars being in top 10 of lvl and jobs.

thats not nice for all the "old" players.

at all: i was in 8 rankings in top 10 and now im in not 1 under best 500....
    Dont worry, be happy
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    there was some time ago maybe 1 or 2 years when pwe did some sort of back end server shift and a ton of the rankings got reset/moved around..i dont remember if it was like only the US servers or something but i think it was before 90 cap so back then the level ranks had been all wonky but sorted themselves after cap, job caps as well, idk. but its not the end of the world (and yes this coming from someone who takes much pride in topping rankings also)
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    damn Ms_Fiesty.. taking the rank 1 spot!!!! grrrrr!!!

• botzlombe
    botzlombe Posts: 215 Arc User

I don't even know how to express how disappointed I was to see that virtually all my world rankings had been trashed after the merge!! The only one remaining even close to its original position is "chef" and that is because only 16 people have capped. Even then the ranking is worse than it was before the merge!

I have been playing this game since day 1, and by that I mean right from closed beta. Have you any idea how annoying it is to see the ranks you have obtained over 5 years to be totally thrown away? There was absolutely no warning that this was going to happen. Gratz to the people who now have rankings they didn't earn.

In fact I have no idea how you managed it when the details of the merge described it as the data from Milas being added to Illyfue. There should have been no changes to the data on Illyfue except for the ones that were announced. Where was the planning?

GreyVixen (not happy)
    Dragonica, Illyfue

Couldnt say it better. Its a slap in the face for us old players.. Im really disappointed too.

Campino Illyfue