About İllyfue and Milas Merging

13»

Comments

• nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited December 2015

nickvv said:

What i dont like is that OP/Inzti, said himself that they have tons of elemental gear and advanced runes, which they want to sell on our server, ruining our economy. They got a whole servers worth of items distributed over a few people, was there any consideration on how this would affect Illyfue? And why werent we asked at all about this..

first of all Ty for u said OP to me but i didnt said something like that. yea we got some elemental gears but not much and many of them are prots so it wont be ruining 'your' (Our soon) economy. And no we dont have Adv runes for selling we need them too. So you have nothing to worried about. İt will be fun :)
    14 pieces per week for 1.5 years now, Milas doesnt even have 14 players.. One guild has all territories, you specificly get 60-80 wisdom runesp er week, how would you still need them ;) ... do the maths + the fact you bragged about it to my friends about selling all those gears on our server..

p.s. OP means original poster.
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    Domino, you have not said anything about whether Illyfue is remaining full pve or going half pvp. Can we assume it is staying full pve as it is now?
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• witamin1907
    witamin1907 Posts: 52 Arc User
    nickvv said:

nickvv said:

What i dont like is that OP/Inzti, said himself that they have tons of elemental gear and advanced runes, which they want to sell on our server, ruining our economy. They got a whole servers worth of items distributed over a few people, was there any consideration on how this would affect Illyfue? And why werent we asked at all about this..

first of all Ty for u said OP to me but i didnt said something like that. yea we got some elemental gears but not much and many of them are prots so it wont be ruining 'your' (Our soon) economy. And no we dont have Adv runes for selling we need them too. So you have nothing to worried about. İt will be fun :)
    14 pieces per week for 1.5 years now, Milas doesnt even have 14 players.. One guild has all territories, you specificly get 60-80 wisdom runesp er week, how would you still need them ;) ... do the maths + the fact you bragged about it to my friends about selling all those gears on our server..

p.s. OP means original poster.
    OP also means OverPower and no one using OP as a ' original poster ' 14 pieces per week for 1.5 years ? you should know you need 900+ resist to kill them so how we can kill bosses at the beginning ? Also we geared our alts too cuz no one know something about ' merging '. İm the member of ' one guild ' you said btw its Yenilmezler but you wrong we can get 150-180 one per color. i dont have any 15 energy one thats hard to find. And yes we still need them. if you want i can show you all of elemental gears we have. you will see not that much. stop QQ here.
  • protractor#9095
    protractor#9095 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2015

From what I heard Milas will move to Illyufe with illyfue settings. So PvE all realms.

I don't see why we cant just merge all EU server into one big megaserver. Why only Milas and Illyfue merging for example? Why not Nyos too? Its supposed to be an EU English PvP server. From what I heard from Nyos players they would rather merge with Illyfue too. Where as we've never had a discussion in the forums for Milas merge, and suddenly its been given the go ahead without any consultation with the player base.

I just hope we don't get issues during the migration. But knowing PWE its going to be a guarantee of something going wrong along the process.

I think a more simple option would have been to allow server transfers once per account, many other games have this option. I guess its as usual down to not having any skilled devs / engineers at pwe to allow something like that.

i agree to this , not that it counts though. the game is rather getting boring. and it would be fun to get new competitions ( not that me and my guild can compete at the top ). but still it will be fun seeing other people rather the old same boring peopel you meet everyday.
  • misshi
    misshi Posts: 88 Arc User
    if lionheart wouldnt still be one of the more active servers i wouldnt be against any server merge with another server.
    would be interesting to finally get some competition again and new faces.
    ♫Pic by awsome wifey Ryu♫
    poppyxmassig1_zps8mupkvbk.jpg
    PoPxTart - Wind Bard
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    messyfunk said:

I'm an illy player for 3 years and wouldn't mind some pvp realms, im sure im not the only illy player that wanted a pvp server but realised nyos was a dead fail anyway.. pve players don't have to go to pvp realms if they don't want to and at least then you could fix the lost city problem with the autoclickers.

Problem is, if some realms get switched to PvP it'll probably be Realms Trade to 5. Meaning Zodiac realm becomes PvP which is a problem for people who are fully invested and specced in PvE gear and have been farming these bosses with 3 other guilds regularly. I did not come to Illyfue so they can maybe switch it to Half PvP half PvE in the future. I came to Illyfue because I wanna be on a PvE server, with my PvE geared toon, period.
    nickvv said:

To be fair, the games economy was ruined by PWE itself with the infusion of extreme CS items, orbs and what not in the boutique. But yes, you're right... This will only make it worse, considering they have 20 players and they're overflowed with Adv. runes, elemental gears and like you said, they're runes are probably near maxed too so LOL, rip us.
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited January 2016

In a more serious note i would be more than happy with just realm2 getting pvp to solve the auto clicker problem and for many other reason such as it being the event realm crucible/lostcity etc..., as for example if we get all the 5 realms pvp, and zodiac gets more serious im not worried at all it will be a pain in the **** at first of course, but we already had the pvp settings active sometime and we had to adapt in case it would happen it was not necessary to use the pvp last time though (just throw a pm to some jediteam in case they wish to make a coat of wool).
    Cheers

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Ive updated the post but incase you dont read it, Illyfue will remain a PvE Dedicated server.
  • raven009x
    raven009x Posts: 23 Arc User
    :) ty Domino :*
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User

Ive updated the post but incase you dont read it, Illyfue will remain a PvE Dedicated server.

Thanks for clarification Dom.
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• elisha2
    elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User

tyvm ♥

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • gamma2test2only
    gamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    After Merge, Ranking screen dont work (maybe until next reset day), any see any other "error"? (btw, dom is no in office... because he no upgrade his post about this).

Add: God ranking is broken too, so no titles (and others stuffs for be in "top10")
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2016

After Merge, Ranking screen dont work (maybe until next reset day), any see any other "error"? (btw, dom is no in office... because he no upgrade his post about this).

Add: God ranking is broken too, so no titles (and others stuffs for be in "top10")

missing borders on some items in bag, anima rage/shelter and all my items that were locked prior to the maintenance are now unlocked.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • gamma2test2only
    hits4hire said:

missing borders on some items in bag, anima rage/shelter and all my items that were locked prior to the maintenance are now unlocked.
    My item in bag look still "locked" (some fashion and mounts), about the missing borders i see that in one alt get one green gear from floor, after transfer (for scarvering it), get back the border to green (before no have border).
  • tutilake88
    Under "Spamming" :
    As this is an English-speaking community, all postings must be in English, so that they can be well received and properly monitored. Posting in other languages is not allowed, except in Forums designated specifically as non-English forums.
    Source: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld#/discussion/314861/perfect-world-entertainment-community-rules-and-policies

Now, this is taken from the Rules of Conduct for FORUMS... Does this also apply to in-game World Chat on Illyfue which is an English/European Server?

My direct question is, can anyone just spam in any random language in our World Chat on Illyfue which is an English/European server? Because I thought we are supposed to keep it English for the same security reasons given above? So that it can be monitored and reported by GMs/Mods or other players if necessary to assure the harmony and order in our server?
  • gamma2test2only
    A new job for Domi... when he get very bored... (in real note, i ask about this before here but... for now, we must give sometime and see if the new comers start use english in WC { others channels can be used in their language when can all understand it } )
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    you guys are seriously trying to make an issue out of people speaking in different languages in wc? lol..
  • tutilake88
    amarantos said:

you guys are seriously trying to make an issue out of people speaking in different languages in wc? lol..

You have to understand though... It's not just people polluting Worldchat in Turkish... When one starts, 10 others emerge, than all you see in world chat is polish, russian, turkish, etc etc... and it gets over flooded. Surely you can understand how this can become an issue on a EU Server. We need some sort of Rule in world chat so that it's easy to keep track of. I just wanna know if the Forum rule applies to World chat too.
  • gamma2test2only
    amarantos said:

It's more for "respect to others", or do you want I start talk in WC in spanish?? (or here). The English is the "global" language (for now, maybe in 20 years the chinese come to...). But, there are rules wroten...
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User

A new job for Domi... when he get very bored... (in real note, i ask about this before here but... for now, we must give sometime and see if the new comers start use english in WC { others channels can be used in their language when can all understand it } )

Under "Spamming" :

As this is an English-speaking community, all postings must be in English, so that they can be well received and properly monitored. Posting in other languages is not allowed, except in Forums designated specifically as non-English forums.
    Source: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld#/discussion/314861/perfect-world-entertainment-community-rules-and-policies

Now, this is taken from the Rules of Conduct for FORUMS... Does this also apply to in-game World Chat on Illyfue which is an English/European Server?

My direct question is, can anyone just spam in any random language in our World Chat on Illyfue which is an English/European server? Because I thought we are supposed to keep it English for the same security reasons given above? So that it can be monitored and reported by GMs/Mods or other players if necessary to assure the harmony and order in our server?

Just stop that already please. Over my years on Illyfue no one ever tried to force that rule and never actually seen anyone arguing on the world chat on how someone should only post in english. This is the world chat where everyone can speak as long as they have flutes.
  • tutilake88

Under "Spamming" :

Just stop that already please. Over my years on Illyfue no one ever tried to force that rule and never actually seen anyone arguing on the world chat on how someone should only post in english. This is the world chat where everyone can speak as long as they have flutes.

And you're attacking me why?

I'm asking Domino... a simple yes or no question. Because I was disturbed by the fact that World chat was flooded by foreign languages. I live with my boyfriend who is Dutch and I don't speak Dutch (I'm German). But whenever I am around he speaks English with his friends / relatives, out of respect, so I can be a part of the conversation or at least be able to follow it.

It's common sense, if not an official rule.
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User

Under "Spamming" :

And you're attacking me why?

I'm asking Domino... a simple yes or no question. Because I was disturbed by the fact that World chat was flooded by foreign languages. I live with my boyfriend who is Dutch and I don't speak Dutch (I'm German). But whenever I am around he speaks English with his friends / relatives, out of respect, so I can be a part of the conversation or at least be able to follow it.

It's common sense, if not an official rule.

Sorry i was not trying to attack you but the world chat was like this for years and no one cares about it. We dont have an ingame gm who could handle this and i dont really think we need one for thing like random chat spam.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    cant quote from my phone but if anyone noticed on page 2 of this very thread i already commented how eyrda is full of spanish speakers so this is certainly not new to fw nor do i care one bit about their presence or 'spamming' of wc (in response to gamm2test). alot of my friends and at one point a good portion of my guild is spanish speaking so i am perfectly ok with it.

if you dont like to see it then block every one you see and dont look at it. if you are paranoid they are using their secret devil language to say mean things about the rest of the population then pop open google translate and check everything said, but chances are if theyre going to say something in a diff language on purpose it wasnt meant for you anyways.

keep in mind this server merge literally JUST happened. so seeing more language variance in wc is fresh and new but give it awhile you will be ignoring it the same way the rest of fw servers have been for years....

its not a matter of disrespect to illy ppl, they were forced onto a different server with a different language and you expect them to adjust immediately lol.

long rant sure but theres enough racism in the world dont need it in games too :s
  • nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    amarantos said:

cant quote from my phone but if anyone noticed on page 2 of this very thread i already commented how eyrda is full of spanish speakers so this is certainly not new to fw nor do i care one bit about their presence or 'spamming' of wc (in response to gamm2test). alot of my friends and at one point a good portion of my guild is spanish speaking so i am perfectly ok with it.

if you dont like to see it then block every one you see and dont look at it. if you are paranoid they are using their secret devil language to say mean things about the rest of the population then pop open google translate and check everything said, but chances are if theyre going to say something in a diff language on purpose it wasnt meant for you anyways.

keep in mind this server merge literally JUST happened. so seeing more language variance in wc is fresh and new but give it awhile you will be ignoring it the same way the rest of fw servers have been for years....

its not a matter of disrespect to illy ppl, they were forced onto a different server with a different language and you expect them to adjust immediately lol.

long rant sure but theres enough racism in the world dont need it in games too :s

[NOPE]
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Closing this thread since it has served it's purpose and is now becoming a flame factory
This discussion has been closed.