Ask the Game Team...

Comments

• genoneil
    genoneil Posts: 40 Arc User
    Why make a cute little pet for anew pet orb but make it sooo hard to get one :(
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    genoneil said:

Why make a cute little pet for anew pet orb but make it sooo hard to get one :(

You just gave me an idea.

Domino is there any plan to add limited orb items into the game for direct buying for an increased price, lets say triple the avarage mount/pet/fashion leaf price?
  • vyadhosblack
    vyadhosblack Posts: 156 Arc User
    This is a nice feature I have seen in other games.

To facilitate communications in the guild, this a wish list item, can we get a way for Guild and Vice Leaders to send messages to all guild members that has a limited life, say 72 hours from the time it is sent? In other games it has been a function in the Guild management object or as an option in the game mail. The reason i put a time limit is due to inactive Guild members in the game.
    [img][/img]CattsNewCar_zpsrxfpdjpl.jpg

• genoneil
    genoneil Posts: 40 Arc User
    the orb previews need to be fixed so we can see the cute Magitis Pet.
  • bamia
    bamia Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    is it possible to have access to store ( bank ) directly from bag panel ( same as fashion and mount ) ?
    that will save time spent to travel back to town to empty bag or equipping something.
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    bamia wrote: »
    Last Question is for Domino:
    Will you go onto RaidCall, TeamSpeak, Ventrillo, or other VC to talked to the players/guilds of in-game issues.
    Or other topics related?

Yes
    Post edited by thenamesdomino on
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • drunkbastard
    drunkbastard Posts: 90 Arc User
    MoogDog-Storm Server

Will you be adding a Damage Meter in-game? Not the dummies in Freedom Harbor!

Will you be upping the percentage of RARE runes? Example: Rake of Fury (been years since I seen one)

Will FW ever getting a Engine upgrade? Maybe the same engine as NeverWinter?
    Would like to see FW Universe to be expanded. It just feels too small. Well Advanced Training Grounds are...

Will Hell Road ever be balanced for the classes? Also for the tree class?

Will we ever be having flying pets, as when were on our flying mounts.

Will there ever be a CS item to changed the color of a rune, points, and class skill?

As each player progresses on their chars, Will there be Party Mobs? Much stronger then regular mobs.
    Maybe upgraded the party to 8 members to get them. But u need 8 players in party for them to spawn.

Last Question is for Domino:
    Will you go onto RaidCall, TeamSpeak, Ventrillo, or other VC to talked to the players/guilds of in-game issues.
    Or other topics related?

• bamfsennui
    bamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
    Some of these touch on questions or suggestions already brought up by other players, but here goes.

Guild Things:

Officer Chat - We have Guild Chat and Corps Chat, it would be nice to have an Officers Chat as well for when something is happening that requires Officers to communicate with each other without having to either bring it into GC or PM every one individually.

Guild Bank - As there are folks who would abuse something like this and simply nab out everything they want, have a bank with tabs able to be set by the GL that allows members to see what is in storage while being accessible only in tiers of Members, Officers, Vice, and Guild Leader for distribution purposes. That way guilds that run things on a DKP system don't have to wait until the person with access to the toon that item is banked on is present to get it. This also lets regular members have access to common items and would allow someone to trade a guild member something without realm hopping or mailing it instantly. Would be easily enough built with new pages being another X many GBQs based upon type of page. Would be doubly helpful if the Guild Bank was accessible from any Stashkeeper.

Rift Things:
    Pop-up stats - A way to disable the continuous pop up towards the end of a Rift of the score and the player stats for that match. It's distracting and it can cause problems when you're in a fight to lose the center of your screen. It's easy enough to pull up if we're really wanting to know how things are going, please take away this annoyance.

Win List - When a Rift completes, it is posted for a short time in WC as to who beat who where, could we potentially add in something to see all of the results after Rift completes that night so that if we happen to be busy fighting or are porting so that we could see what we missed? Not a high priority as it updates later on the map, but it would be nice for those of us who are trying to keep track and don't always catch every battle as it goes down.

Pets:
    Point Conversion - Not highly important, but having to stow a pet to remove one that is in the journey slot, move another one over and convert its Interaction points and then swap them back is slightly tedious, being able to convert points to journey points or to mass convert Interaction points into the pet's stats rather than clicking them one at a time would be nice.

Pet Storage - As pet collecting is becoming as addictive as mount collection, perhaps you could add another bag for storing pets in like you have mounts in our fashion bags. I don't personally have that many pets, but I do know people who do and would appreciate it.

User Interface Things:
    Tooltips - As has been mentioned, could we have a way to toggle on and off the tooltips?

Dual Spec Hotbars - When swapping from one spec to another, skills that you don't know in one spec disappear from the hotbar and have to be replaced again once you swap back. Would it be possible to simply have the entire set of hotbars keyed to each spec so that they could be organized by spec and most used skills for each one? That way they only need to be set once rather than with every reset.

Multiple Combat Assists - This is similar to the request for the Dual Hotbars, but being able to have a few different preset Combat Assists would be terribly convenient. Depending on what we're doing, changing so many of the settings is a time consuming process. At this point, I'm possibly being lazy, but giving people perhaps 3 different CA's to select from and set up would allow to have 1 for botting things like PO/DOs, 1 for Hell Road, and 1 for say, a Healer who is setting themselves in heal only mode or for the lovely buffbots that set up parties and help us out so much.
    ​​
    diOmYNz.jpg

• miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    bamia said:

is it possible to have access to store ( bank ) directly from bag panel ( same as fashion and mount ) ?
    that will save time spent to travel back to town to empty bag or equipping something.

Well, that exist already as cser perk (dont ask me what rank you need cuz i got all my perks together at soon that cser thing came out) but yes is really useful and would be nice to have in all chars,but well, actually tons of things would be nice, breaking gates (the last gate that make you do all pvp thinghies AND also need be in a guild is utterly stupid) or reroll failed reforges, (on alts i stop at 30% lolol) and reroll id.

But well, seen those perks are an incentive for csing (like isnt enough throwing tonsload of stuff like now ;P) prolly isnt gonna happen, peace.

About the post right above mine.

That pop up in rift is there since the game exist, everyone hate it and is still there so guess will never get fixed hehe.

About rift winners you can already see who won each rift going to same npc you use to enter.

ABout dual spec hotbar, think they tried implement already and actually on my prot for a bit it even worked nicely, each time i was changing talent the skillbar was changing too as last time i was either Marble or Diamond.

But is a buggy Tricky thing (so strange eh?) and at some point even kinda stopped work, tbh wasnt such a big prob add 2 or 3 skills to have me bother check well why and when and how work or not, however, somehow is already in game.

Scorpioluca
  • bamfsennui
    About the post right above mine.

About rift winners you can already see who won each rift going to same npc you use to enter.

Scorpioluca

Thanks, was unaware of that.​​
    diOmYNz.jpg

• vyadhosblack

Pets:

Point Conversion - Not highly important, but having to stow a pet to remove one that is in the journey slot, move another one over and convert its Interaction points and then swap them back is slightly tedious, being able to convert points to journey points or to mass convert Interaction points into the pet's stats rather than clicking them one at a time would be nice.

​​

This can be done from the interaction menu of the active pet when you right click on them.

• bamfsennui
    Pets:

This can be done from the interaction menu of the active pet when you right click on them.

Hrm, I can see it giving me the interaction menu, but I still have to click one time for each point to go in, I tried right clicking the moods as well but they don't seem to do anything. Perhaps I'm just doing it wrong.​​
    diOmYNz.jpg

• vyadhosblack

Hrm, I can see it giving me the interaction menu, but I still have to click one time for each point to go in, I tried right clicking the moods as well but they don't seem to do anything. Perhaps I'm just doing it wrong.​​

I either use the slide bar or type in the points I want to use on the number pad. Only time i have an issue is if my bot is active.

• lonniekyw
    lonniekyw Posts: 13 Arc User
    2 things that would be great in game.. expanded bank and addition of soul gold/soul leaf exchange, so you can convert your personal sg to leaf or vise versa.
    Either of these ever mentioned as possible future changes?
  • light2003
    light2003 Posts: 10 Arc User
    WILL THERE BE....

1) gem reforge lvl 4?
    2) bot system working in pvp?
    3)armor/weapon smith be able to craft purple gear/weapon with bonuses?
    4)will eb boots be upgraded to 80/90 and so on? (eb boots drops from ship boss that is transformed)
    5)will there be gold shoulders/pants/waist/chest/helmet? (we got gold hands/ boots so why not other pieces)
    6)rune makers for soul leaves?
    7) ele gear be upgradeble to next tier?
    8) arena gear item added to game to upgrade to next tier?
    9) gold offhands? (theres gold neck/rings why not offhand)
    10)fashion hand held be able to id?
    11)Sanctuary Ruins quest fixed? (no quest can be obtained at the moment)
    12)dimensional wars pvp fixed?(cant pvp at the moment)
  • uptownlala
    uptownlala Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Can FW game developers put back 'fissures/SOL' as part of PET JOURNEYS? Can FW put pet fissure scrolls back at rep agent npc's? We still get pet fissure scrolls from 'sign-in' boxes. This would help those who work or go to school during 3 open times of fissures. We have FATE and RCI ADV pet journeys, so adding fissures to pet journeys will help and save time for those who are busy. Thank you

Can FW game developers merge all gem related services? We have npc's with GEM, RUNE and ODE to GUARDIAN exchange, but we are missing gem extract scrolls, fusion agents and gem reforge. It would be less back and forth confusion if all gem related services were consolidated and available at all gem npc's. So just update the current GEM/RUNE/ODE npc's and add fusion agents, gem extract scrolls and gem reforge. Thank you

Can FW game developers merge PVE for applying/queuing for instances? Is it possible to have an 'X-type server' for instances like RCI, GT2, etc..? On completion or if they leave the party, they are returned to their original server. This will help players on servers with low activity to solo or partial group apply for instances. Maybe FW can adopt the GW2 LFG(looking for group) feature. The GW2 LFG feature is a merged world chat where players can advertise parties, raids or help with personal quests. Thank you.

Can FW merge realms for low popluation reasons. Can FW use the extra reamls as overflow. Make a main realm. Adopt the GW2 overflow system. Use the 1-10 realm system for overflow reasons. This way for low populated servers like NYOS, we always run into people. Thank you

[Condensed 4 posts into 1 to save redundancy - Domino]
    Post edited by thenamesdomino on
  • morsaeterna
    IS there any chance that we can get an interest from storing gold in bank for a certain time? Something what gives more gold interest depending on how much gold you have stored in, less gold gives more interest than high amount to be balanced.

Can we have a racial armor set addeed to the reputation npcs? Getting reputation is almost useless nowadays and adding set gears with 3 rarity tiers (green,blue, purple) could bring some extra fun ingame. Each set could be only worn by the a specific race and could have race specific bonuses with normal set bonuses. For example prots would gain additional defense, lycans more speed. You could even add a reputation set bonus to each gear for wearing full lionheart/union or sanguine gear.
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Nyos server is totally dead when u guys make some server merges?
    Are we ever getting aliance chat like jd and pw?
    When will ancient warrior souls be added into orbs?
    Also will warrior ever wear capes in armour even if static ones?
    *troll off*
    Post edited by gio#4911 on

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• morsaeterna

Nyos server is totally dead when u guys make some server merges?

Just stop that. There will never be any server merge ever, countless players brought up a lot of threads about that just to find out almost no one (expect them) from the playerbase and no one from the officials will ever call in a server merge.
    You know what games do server merges? The ones what would die out in weeks.

• vyadhosblack
    Got a good one from one of my guild members.

When are we going to get mobs back that have pet souls like we had in the closed areas?

I realized that some of them are available through the Pet Sanctuary and Immortal Pool runs. Due to the amount of time to level Pet Taming, this really hampers the job since this instances are limited to a total of 3 runs per day that if you are lucky last a total of 15 minutes. In the past, we could go into the Sea of Oblivion or any other area with these mobs and kill mobs to capture pet souls for as long as we had the energy to capture them with.

• keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    any chance of adding to the weakly guild midas intake? 1 diamond a week isnt enough to sustain a guild. or maybe add in some kind of do X amount of guild base quest get X amount of gold/diamonds add to the guild midas bonus
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lonniekyw
    lonniekyw Posts: 13 Arc User
    When playing at max resolution (3840x2160) all the icons (skills, chat text, F tabs etc) are so small they are barely useable.. is there a way to enlarge these? If not maybe this should be looked at. It would be nice to be able to see all the fine graphic work that is available in-game. (chat text set at max size but still to small to read comfortably)
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    Will the developers ever consider giving us the ability to re-roll our race?
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • andraste43
    andraste43 Posts: 4 Arc User
    hits4hire said:

Will the developers ever consider giving us the ability to re-roll our race?

dont know about the race but in today CN new content update you can change your gender :wink:

• bamia
    bamia Posts: 6 Arc User
    we need a tool to be able to change :
    character's name
    character faction ( race and class )
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    Since the game has developed a lot in the last years and the class disbalances as well as the class purposes have been shifted dramatically:

Whats the current purpose of divine priests according to the developers ? Heal effect is mediocre compared to vamps and light bards, reviving is impossible during what the game believes is "battle" (although the enemy in question is long dead or miles away) so are there any plans or concepts to give that forsaken class any purpose above bubble botting again or let it at least catch up to the former "off heals" ?

Are there any considerations of positive uniqueness and purpose for classes at all or will you just continue to take away and copy formerly unique class skills to others ?

Any chance of modular dungeons that transform with every new start ?
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • o0omessyo0o
    o0omessyo0o Posts: 31 Arc User
    When i read on this item not what your ask some people what they want .....i ask a gm what can you do do you have boundarys it what you can do most items are fixed in place that cannot be changed ...What would a GM would like in Game if they could... Only thing i would like is zodiac weapon from lvl 60+ to be upgraded to lvl 90 then stopped at 60 then do different way
  • xanthiana
    xanthiana Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Is it possible to get access to your account-name that you use to login to the game if you forgot what it is(just like you can forget your password) if you have access to the email and knows the password and security question?
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    psyducky said:

Divine Priest is a well rounded class that is still ahead of Blood Vampires or Light Bards. The bubble and ability to remove controlling effects while CCed is a huge advantage in PvP. Changes to Blood and Light brings those classes closer to a Divine it doesn't take away from Divine.

Some of the changes to Blood does seem like it's copying rather than enhancing the class's unique strengths.

Currently, the divine is transformed by the game design changes to what germans call "nichts Halbes und nichts Ganzes". Some in betweeen concept fail that cant reach single heal power of a vamp nor group healing or group anti cc of bards nor revival in "battle" ("battle" also meaning "you have a debuff from an enemy long dead" or "a monster 100 miles away has chosen to become aggressive"). Unique "strength" seems to be mediocrity of basic class skills.

Looking at equipment cost and effect, the improvements to the former "off heals" transfers any so called "heal priest" back to second or third rank. Please keep in mind that with more powerful classes and monsters all around, former "heal priest" group necessities have become obsolete. Much more important: skill reliability is not really a divines attribute at this time, target change bug and revive issues are unresolved, as is the unreliability and inconsistency of the currently overrated cleanse spell. Maybe the level 100 patch will handle the latter issues but i really doubt this.

So why not bring a divine "closer to" bards and let him revive where he wants ? Looking at mana cost, the divine is still disadvantaged but would not have to endure the games strange definition of "battle" anymore, thus getting more reliable for what a group needs.

Its normal for MMO to make clerics a necessary battle unworthy nuisance but letting other classes copy and overkill the basic skills of "heal priests" is overdoing the usual supporter disgracing quite a bit. Lets see if every class gets their fair share of purpose for group activities in the game again although current development seems to point into another direction.

Questions to the devs that arise:
    Do you have any concept for group activities (pve as well as pvp) and purpose of life for every class ?
    If so, could you share some information on "how it is meant to be" ?
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]