test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Again no Envoy/Ocean orbs.

fwooshefwooshe Posts: 72 Arc User
I really don't understand this marketing and sales logics. For months you give us the orbs and now, when most people got their holiday bonuses, and people are ready to spend for the only orbs worth it, you dont add them. And even charge rewards 100 leaves for 100 points, instead of 40 leaves for 100 points like before... We want to spend our money, give us the chance! Cause right now it's really not worth it :). Domino-senpai, do your magic trick!

Comments

• we didn't get any points for spending leaves for a few months @[email protected] soo it's soemthing

• chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    +1 for the holidays, merc pack bonus one last time too before this year end!!!
  • abrasivejinganabrasivejingan Posts: 36 Arc User
    Put them back please so everyone can get them, the last time I saw them it was in charge rewards, and Domino not every player here cash shops.
  • acchanmikuacchanmiku Posts: 76 Arc User
    Polystone Orbs are really that bad? :/ 8xScroll each + flame crystals and devirock shard chance...
  • fwooshefwooshe Posts: 72 Arc User
    Polystones are not that bad, but how to cs for a worse deal now with these charge rewards, when usually its 40 leaves for 100 points?
  • stew675stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Been waiting for a fair while for something worthwhile to charge for, and nothing, and now we also get this, a worse deal than we've ever had before in terms of charge amount-> rewards point exchange.

If you want my money, you've gotta do better than this.

Edit: Oh, and gotta love the other slap to the face of those who charge. Putting all the Christmas CS items on 50% sale just one week after having them there for full price.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    i would agree, especially since the npcs for memory pearls/heavenly coins are poofing in january so pwe is not even giving players the opportunity to get any items from the npcs they still wanted...plus the overall sales suck for xmas

pwe also doesnt seem to be doing much in terms of giving players a reason to stick around when a new mmo is coming out in jan ("shmlade and shmoul") that alot of fw players are interested in moving to and have been playing beta for.......
  • known2figuresknown2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    amarantos said:

i would agree, especially since the npcs for memory pearls/heavenly coins are poofing in january so pwe is not even giving players the opportunity to get any items from the npcs they still wanted...plus the overall sales suck for xmas

pwe also doesnt seem to be doing much in terms of giving players a reason to stick around when a new mmo is coming out in jan ("shmlade and shmoul") that alot of fw players are interested in moving to and have been playing beta for.......

It's a very good game, if I do say so myself.
  • freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    fwooshe wrote: »
    Polystones are not that bad, but how to cs for a worse deal now with these charge rewards, when usually its 40 leaves for 100 points?

You still get 100 points for every 40 leaves you buy, they're just too lazy to adjust the news post (same as last month).
    For spending it's 1:1 tho. But that's just a bonus on top anyway.​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    The polystone is there so you still have one of the power 3 we're giving the the other 2 orbs a rest while we resolve the currency issue
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Also this is a process you guys, we're working with a new team and I am really learning about the sales process. Not all of this works, now I can't put envoys or ocean hearts out all day every day, but give me some ideas. I'm very receptive.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited December 2015

Also this is a process you guys, we're working with a new team and I am really learning about the sales process. Not all of this works, now I can't put envoys or ocean hearts out all day every day, but give me some ideas. I'm very receptive.

we have not had envoy spirits in boutique in like almost 2 months..that is hardly what i would consider ''all day every day'' when you guys were giving us ocean hearts 1-2x a month via charge/spend rewards for the past idk 6+ months? i think most people would have gladly swapped ocean hearts for envoy spirits in charge rewards if you were really aiming for only ''one of the three''...

and i already proposed replacing lv1/2/3 regular runes into the orbs since that is a good money sink while still providing something useful to the playerbase :/
  • banker7banker7 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Ditto amarantos
    Last Envoy Orb, I spent 100k+ leaves but no luck for getting EB mats, and I only go after that even rare drop rate. I would spend another 100k if that orb back in market again >.> Unless you plan to have EB mats on next new orb...
  • drnasedrnase Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    the pearl NPC will disappear in 1 week... so maybe thats the reason we dont get the orbs anymore....
    i guess there will come other nice orbs :dizzy:

greetings and happy christmas :P
    Dont worry, be happy
  • novaheals1novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User
    I wouldn't expect a envoy sale, PWE knows how to get the CSers hooked on something then they weed them off, i'm surprised most of you have not learnt this from pass experience with how they run stuff. They were a temp. in the beg. anyways. Poly orbs are just as great as ocean hearts they just don't give pearls ><. Plus the break is a good idea anyways.
    dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

• mektehmekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    i agree with this worse currency situation..
    tbh if fw can put up some item for trade gold in npc it might helps with the overflow of gold/currency issue such as adv rune/old orb that nobody buy anymore/mstry resist scroll? since peeps dont like waiting and like insta stuff XD and ofc for limited time (for real no extended time. fw staff know what happen when they extend the ocean orb :wink: ) just a random thought.might be wrong.​​
  • armenthys#4925 armenthys Posts: 321 Arc User
    Knowing how every time they add a good item it's always overpriced as hell I wouldn't buy from npcs. With the last "Kill the GM" event some people got Elemental Star Essences and need a bunch more to be able to trade for the gold hands, that could be a start.
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Can we get Envoy's Spirit and Ocean Hearts in the cash shop next week??
    with a merc pack promo too?? yesssss plss??? :D

• ediraedira Posts: 479 Arc User
    Can we get Envoy's Spirit and Ocean Hearts in the cash shop next week??
    with a merc pack promo too?? yesssss plss??? :D

Yes, give them Ocean Hearts next week, and then watch the QQ when they realize the pearl npc is gone. xD
    ​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • demon776977demon776977 Posts: 84 Arc User
    2 month i have like 150k leaf and nothings to do with ... my fash and mount bag are full and what they put ? Fashion orbs...
    Please i only need my gold rings ! Polystone orb you know ? We want it ! it's so hard to put somethings all want ? Put it and you will see how people will cash a lot ! xD

2 month i have like 150k leaf and nothings to do with ... my fash and mount bag are full and what they put ? Fashion orbs...
    Please i only need my gold rings ! Polystone orb you know ? We want it ! it's so hard to put somethings all want ? Put it and you will see how people will cash a lot ! xD

Envoy and Ocean orbs are definately gone as Dom said so, and the hope of merc bogo will not happen due to most of us stock up leaf too much >.> and they knew it. But, FW still gives us a way to make profit by spending leaf, gain pts, get orbs (poly orb mainly). So, go buy items and sell to others, gain pts and get poly orbs, a chance of Devirock Shard, win-win for everyone.

• demon776977demon776977 Posts: 84 Arc User
    They can put Polystone orb in the shop too ... i don't want fash or mount ... i want mastery scroll ... flames crystal ... For upgrade my toon >.<
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Maybe if people didnt "brag" about how many leaves they have.. we wouldve gotten more merc packs promos a while ago..

As he learns how sales works, you know we have to "pay" for the best stuff...xD