About İllyfue and Milas Merging

Comments

• o0omessyo0o
    o0omessyo0o Posts: 31 Arc User
    To me be good have new people in the server even of another one ....one thing could be worse they get rid of server have no place for them to go so hugss mila's people welcome to llyfue :3
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    I will hold my comments till Domino makes an official post.
    Saying that, Milas players are welcome to join us! More players means more activity for server. :smile:

SEPHMEISTER
    Illyfue
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    freeyaa said:

Uhmmmm Milas people have been qq-ing for a merge in several threads both here and on the german forums for the last couple of weeks / months, so this topic isn't new at all lol.​​

Im not talking about milas people, im talking about those guys who come up a year twice to say illyfue and/or nyos is dead and they need a merge.
    Post edited by morsaeterna on
  • mhmitsme
    mhmitsme Posts: 83 Arc User
    Im worried about our lovely world chat that might be spamed with an pokemon #$%!^$^&&*^%$# leanguage that only milas players can understand ^^
    ING: Piotoru
    Guild: NewOrder
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    mhmitsme said:

Im worried about our lovely world chat that might be spamed with an pokemon #$%!^$^&&*^%$# leanguage that only milas players can understand ^^

eyrda has alot of spanish speaking players who speak spanish frequently in wc, its not really that bad and you get used to tuning it out..as long as you dont bother being chatty during instances and stuff they can learn to recognize what letters/phrases illy people use for instances/raids to be able to join but trying to talk or give instructions might give you a headache
  • witamin1907
    witamin1907 Posts: 52 Arc User

Well welcome to Illyfue Milas players!!! Will be nice with some new players :) / guns

Ty guns xD

lNZTl /// Milas
  • witamin1907
    edited December 2015
    Thank you everyone who said good stuffs and dont worry we wont speak turkish on world chat not my guild anyway corps chat will be enough.

Look im not happy to going ' pve ' server but still more activity then us im bored playing a empty server empty lost city, world bosses, EB, Elemental bosses. So merge is good thing for us trust me.

lNZTl/Milas
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    mekteh wrote: »
    Im not talking about milas people, im talking about those guys who come up a year twice to say illyfue and/or nyos is dead and they need a merge.

But why do you tell ME that when I wasn't even adressing you or what you said lol.​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • missfaylinn
    missfaylinn Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2015

From what I heard Milas will move to Illyufe with illyfue settings. So PvE all realms.

I don't see why we cant just merge all EU server into one big megaserver. Why only Milas and Illyfue merging for example? Why not Nyos too? Its supposed to be an EU English PvP server. From what I heard from Nyos players they would rather merge with Illyfue too. Where as we've never had a discussion in the forums for Milas merge, and suddenly its been given the go ahead without any consultation with the player base.

I just hope we don't get issues during the migration. But knowing PWE its going to be a guarantee of something going wrong along the process.

I think a more simple option would have been to allow server transfers once per account, many other games have this option. I guess its as usual down to not having any skilled devs / engineers at pwe to allow something like that.

100% agreed with all Merge of all EU Server part.
    Nyos aint that much active as Illyfue, but pvp? No Ty D: so wouldnt works!

Milas and Illyfue into Pve/Pvp Server.. no ty c:
    Post edited by missfaylinn on
  • partytrain0o
    partytrain0o Posts: 2 Arc User
    When you Guys want to do PVE/PVP Server so Merge all of Eu Server's + Milas then o_O
    Or Stay PVE Illyfue + Milas - END!
  • tugceku88
    tugceku88 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Not that I'm playing anymore... But I heard about the news from my corps members whom I have on Skype, and let me just say, merging Milas with Illyfue will be a total disaster for my poor Illyfuers. RIP. :neutral:

Edit: Aaaaand I just posted on the wrong account, god dammit -.-
  • witamin1907
    tugceku88 said:

Not that I'm playing anymore... But I heard about the news from my corps members whom I have on Skype, and let me just say, merging Milas with Illyfue will be a total disaster for my poor Illyfuers. RIP. :neutral:

Edit: Aaaaand I just posted on the wrong account, god dammit -.-

lol total disaster rly ? wow you have to be more optimistic seriously and i think u played on milas too tugce* so you know my server. pm me if you have anything to say.

lNZT/ Milas
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    preludesz said:

mekteh said:

egg-14.gif

server merge signify the death of a game. I guess fw reaching its limit to surviving competently mouse-1.gif​​

The US servers are doing fine, better than they were in the past I dare say.
    Yes US servers are doing much better than a few years ago. Probably due to the successful and interactive GM support by Domino and the staff.

Mostly the "orbs", ppl keep csing and get their toons to end game settings. Orbs keep US alive ;p

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Information has been posted
  • witamin1907

Ty domino. i have to ask one thing if i delete my toons on illyfue everything will be ok right?
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User

did my eyes read it right a rift reset happening? *.* finally...

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User

Only one of the most important informations is missing Dom. Will we stay pve or we get changed to half pve/pvp?
  • messyfunk
    messyfunk Posts: 10 Arc User
    I'm an illy player for 3 years and wouldn't mind some pvp realms, im sure im not the only illy player that wanted a pvp server but realised nyos was a dead fail anyway.. pve players don't have to go to pvp realms if they don't want to and at least then you could fix the lost city problem with the autoclickers.
  • tottiie
    tottiie Posts: 115 Arc User
    Looking forward for this merge; finally more activity! :) Looking forward to meeting/seeing you all in game :)

-Purfect
  • nihooja
    nihooja Posts: 50 Arc User
    But what, now there wont be a login exploit? We want login exploit to work on illyfue too
  • galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    Rift map reset is the only good thing about this merge XD buuuuut yeah, welcome milas peeps ;)
    Clyfar
  • witamin1907

sound like a debat about migrants XD (a deserted server, people coming to europe from turkey, some welcomers with open arms, other are scared they would loose there autoclick spots,and fear this pvp "religion", even more since inside the migrants group, some are preaching for it in some spots XDDDD, this is clearly a social game ahah) good luck , i would be scared if i had to travel on pw boats to transfer my char somewhere , u can end up no where, eaten by sharks XD

Yea im scaring same thing baltha xD maybe my items will be missing or something :neutral:

lNZTl//Milas
  • sedativex
    sedativex Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited December 2015

sound like a debat about migrants XD (a deserted server, people coming to europe from turkey, some welcomers with open arms, other are scared they would loose there autoclick spots,and fear this pvp "religion", even more since inside the migrants group, some are preaching for it in some spots XDDDD, this is clearly a social game ahah) good luck , i would be scared if i had to travel on pw boats to transfer my char somewhere , u can end up no where, eaten by sharks XD

Nah,there will not be new Class at Marksmans: Suicide Bomber. With only one deathly skill,that explodes him , and all the toons in 18 meter radius,and has stealth to. :D
    So welcome Milas folks to Illyfue!
    And what the alien language,like someone sayed before, now in Illy is about 10+ languages used at the playerbase,so +1 wont do anything... :) In big time all us speaking english to in the World Chat,so no problem with that to. :)
    HOc2ScJw.png
    SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue
  • vilikrie1
    vilikrie1 Posts: 40 Arc User

Welcome to Illyfue Milasians, it will be good to see a few new faces XD
  • messyfunk
    messyfunk Posts: 10 Arc User

Future step would be to merge all EU servers into one, into a megaserver and remove Xserver altogether, then we could queue for PvP and do dailies at the same time like old days.

+1
  • gamma2test2only
    gamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User
    After read post from Domino
    Domino in xmas night
    (like the pieces of domino faling one per one...)

I have only (real) fear about this, do our guild lost his base (and ALL these build take so much effort do for long time... ago) ? How much slots there are for guilds have base? (Millas havent much guilds in "good form" but no sure if the math will make us "survive" (it's something out-game will change the in-game too much).

Domino can give us, details? (about how base stay or "kill")

(inner info):
    Guild Lvl: 6
    Dedication: (mmm... i cant find that info, in old times was inside of Guild Screen but no say nothing -member list-) Is Zeals? ... Zeal near to 1300 (bad time as much members are in "pause" for these days)
    Contribution: 115k to 120k (it's old guild, but no active playing GvG rift last months...)
    (end inner info)

So, HOW MUCH SLOTS ARE? (late i log in Millas for check and see "how bad" is our stats).
    *Editing before post*
    There are only 8 guild lvl6 in Millas so if take Lvl of guild as 1st order for stay with base, i thnk we will "stay"...
    There are only 9 guild with more contributions...
    There are only 1 guild with more Zeals.
    Maybe i was in fear without reason... but still, i prefer get a confirmation about Domino.
    *Last edition part... *
    Ok, i think was "too early" the post: I see, Illyfue have 39 Bases and Millas have 3, so except slots for base are less 42, this must be ok... (with *hysterical eyes* :p ) "NOOO?????"

////Small note in the floor say "Merry Xmas to ALL servers" :)
  • nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    What i dont like is that OP/Inzti, said himself that they have tons of elemental gear and advanced runes, which they want to sell on our server, ruining our economy. They got a whole servers worth of items distributed over a few people, was there any consideration on how this would affect Illyfue? And why werent we asked at all about this..
  • witamin1907
    nickvv said:

What i dont like is that OP/Inzti, said himself that they have tons of elemental gear and advanced runes, which they want to sell on our server, ruining our economy. They got a whole servers worth of items distributed over a few people, was there any consideration on how this would affect Illyfue? And why werent we asked at all about this..

first of all Ty for u said OP to me but i didnt said something like that. yea we got some elemental gears but not much and many of them are prots so it wont be ruining 'your' (Our soon) economy. And no we dont have Adv runes for selling we need them too. So you have nothing to worried about. İt will be fun :)
This discussion has been closed.