Synergy.... slightly confused.... a lot actually...

binaryqueen#4116
binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
edited December 2015 in General Discussion
So am not sure if I am doing this right or not but if i am right.... is anyone else having same or similare situation?
I recently have been working on synergy in the sp tree... lets take Nyos/Dyos attack for example...

My normal sp tree is Nyos as I am a Glacial Priest.
My Nyos Attack is 20/20 and same with the Dyos Attack... on Char currently my attack is 9998 (the last 2 points are killing me xD x.x)
So I swap over to Dyos and add points into my Dyos Synergy Attack (little arrow to the left on the Dyos skill) to 18/20/20 then swapped back to Nyos... as instructed to by guildies and friends, However my Attack remains the same... 9998
I came into the same situation with Dyos/Nyos Mastery, D/N Resistance and D/N Life....
I am adding the points into the synergy system as instructed... on the opposite tree as my norm, in this case I max out synergy in Dyos to increase in Nyos but my stats remain the same...
Am I doing something wrong or is anyone else experiencing the same or similare situation?
1zejmn5.jpg
Fairy tales are more than true:
Not because they tell us dragons exist,
but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
~G.K. Chesterton~
xluna_girlx
Eyrdan Glacial Priest

Comments

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    for some reason it looks to only be working with the crit skills from divine tokens, those definitely carry over but the lesser talents dont appear to. not sure if intended or something wrong
  • binaryqueen#4116
    Of course it only works on the ones requiring heavey spending x.x Mind you on Eyrda anything with the synergy crossover it seems to work for others lesser or not... so i was concerned I maybe doing something wrong or that there was actually a bug or something and others were experiencing the same problem....
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    my main tree is Dyos and i'm not experiencing this issue at all. The only thing i can think of is that your synery level isn't matching your talent level for that specific sp talent...but since you said they were both maxed it does seem a bit odd.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • binaryqueen#4116
    edited December 2015
    Yes, I have been doing that but there is no increase x.x My main tree is Nyos, so am filling synergy on Dyos on all Nyos/Dyos 20/20 skills that are included in the synergy crossover.
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    I noticed it works fine with some stats like crit dodge, hp and low level attack but for the last bonuses is not working for me either. I got dyos tree as main and just added 1 point to Nyos Onslaugh to 15/20 and my attack remains the same, for some reason Nyos Super Tenacity works fine and does increase my HP slightly for every point I add.
  • qzpmn2006
    qzpmn2006 Posts: 35 Arc User
    pretty sure when the lvl is 20/20, then your synergy lvl need to be 20 too in order for the whole thing to work when you switch back to Nyo, so if you are 20/20, it needed to be 20/20/20 in order for you to receive any att, But i could be wrong

Beside sometime when switching btw nyo and dyo will bug the stats, so try to relog see if you see the differences
    photo DarqShadQuotePicSmall_zpsdutudbgo.jpg
  • armenthys#4925
    edited December 2015
    qzpmn2006 said:

pretty sure when the lvl is 20/20, then your synergy lvl need to be 20 too in order for the whole thing to work when you switch back to Nyo, so if you are 20/20, it needed to be 20/20/20 in order for you to receive any att, But i could be wrong

Beside sometime when switching btw nyo and dyo will bug the stats, so try to relog see if you see the differences

It doesn't, I've been tracking my stats for each point that I add and it's increasing a little bit even when it's less than 20/20 or even if it doesn't match the same amount of points on the opposite tree.
  • armenthys#4925
    Just for research purposes I got some screenshots. The first image are my stats before adding points to Nyos and the final are stats after adding points. As you can see I only added points to Nyos Onslaught, Nyos Super Tenacity an Nyos Super Endurance and my health and crit dodge increased while attack remained the same as I was saying in a previous post.

1. Normal stats with pet and self buffs only.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. All Dyos Onslaught, Dyos Super Tenacity an Dyos Super Endurance to 20/20.

3. Nyos Onslaught, Nyos Super Tenacity an Nyos Super Endurance doesn't match the same amount of points on Dyos tree.

4. Added 3 points to Nyos Super Endurance (+0.6% crit dodge), 1 point to Nyos Onslaught (+0.5% base attack) and 2 points to Nyos Super Tenacity (+2% health plus 200).

5. Final stats, only health and crit dodge increased. Attack stayed the same.
  • binaryqueen#4116
    edited December 2015
    The skills that you have circled are not included in the synergy crossover. Just the skills with the Arrow pointing up in the bottom left corner of the icons beside the point boxes. All you did was increase the Nyos skill. I am trying to get the increase from the Dyos side of the synergy skill.
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • noxshadow1
    noxshadow1 Posts: 184 Arc User
    alwanr said:

Just for research purposes I got some screenshots. The first image are my stats before adding points to Nyos and the final are stats after adding points. As you can see I only added points to Nyos Onslaught, Nyos Super Tenacity an Nyos Super Endurance and my health and crit dodge increased while attack remained the same as I was saying in a previous post.

1. Normal stats with pet and self buffs only.

2. All Dyos Onslaught, Dyos Super Tenacity an Dyos Super Endurance to 20/20.

3. Nyos Onslaught, Nyos Super Tenacity an Nyos Super Endurance doesn't match the same amount of points on Dyos tree.

4. Added 3 points to Nyos Super Endurance (+0.6% crit dodge), 1 point to Nyos Onslaught (+0.5% base attack) and 2 points to Nyos Super Tenacity (+2% health plus 200).

5. Final stats, only health and crit dodge increased. Attack stayed the same.

Well first off that isn't synergy...those stats have been shareable between trees for a while (they've always said Unaffected by Soul Power).

The attack stat is .5% base attack...since you have pet buffs/self buffs it makes it hard but including all the extra buffs that's +48 attack. Since things that target base attack don't include buffs, the value is likely less. I'd be interested to see if the increase is noticed without buffs or gear on.
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    Nyos/Dyos Onslaught is NOT "unaffected by soul power" so it will not stack.

InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • ihascupquake#7331
    ihascupquake#7331 Posts: 12 Arc User
    So I do not waste resources ranking up soul tree items that are broken. Could someone post a list of the working synergies thanks