Mystery System/ GM Mail ???

matty08
matty08 Posts: 22 Arc User
Soo, logged my main toon and alt toon both on the same account for X-mas login event. Each received the 10 gem boxes as per the login event. However, my alt which was the second toon I logged, received an additional 4 System/ GM mails.

Is there something going on that we don't know about? Nothing on the news page or forums with details. Items still in mailbox opened but unclaimed.

Additional mails included the following items;

1) Seraphic Flux Weapon x 1
2) Sapphire Soul Crystal x 1
3) Amethyst Soul Crystal x 1
4) Lionheart Scroll x 1

Comments

• bloodreaperfw
    bloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    It was a reward from a twitter log in event as I recall
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • matty08
    matty08 Posts: 22 Arc User

It was a reward from a twitter log in event as I recall

If you remember correctly that would explain the mail out, however I don't even have a twitter account to have participated lol.

• edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Wasn't that the stuff where you had to login on a specific day to get the rewards? If that's the case then it isn't working like it should since I've been online every day since practically 3+ years and got nothing in my mail...

Edit: Found the Newspost... since it's 6:15 am over here I'm gonna check after sleeping again if I got anything. >.<
    ​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • wuergmaster
    wuergmaster Posts: 161 Arc User
    Got stuff too. Never had Twitter (4 what ;) ) .
  • abrasivejingan
    abrasivejingan Posts: 37 Arc User
    We have a special event this month for our Twitter followers! If you aren't a follower, add us now so you don't miss out!

Login Event Details

Must be LV50+ to qualify

Players must login on five specific days during November
    You must be a Twitter follower to find which days
    We will send out five tweets in November telling you to log in that day
    Players will have 24 hours after the tweet goes out to log in
    There are only five login days, so if you miss a day you won't be able to receive all the prizes
    Rewards will be delivered two weeks after the final tweet

Prizes:​

Login Days Reward
    1 Day Seraphic Flux
    2 Days Amethyst Soul Crystal
    3 Days Sapphire Soul Crystal
    4 Days Book of Faith: Meditation IV
    5 Days Lionheart Scroll
  • galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    Funny thing about this is that, even though the items are "unbound", you cant sell, trade or put them on AH
    Clyfar
  • gitshrekt#8600
    gitshrekt#8600 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    for example : you got the flux but can't put it in ah then stack it with an another unbound flux what you got from DW or whatever
    if you stack them then split, you can put it in AH or trade it

• armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User

for example : you got the flux but can't put it in ah then stack it with an another unbound flux what you got from DW or whatever
    if you stack them then split, you can put it in AH or trade it

Don't know if this is still working but is correct. Same thing happened a few years ago when they gave away unbound Elite stars of fate that were not tradable or able to put in AH; all you had to do is combine with another tradable unbound ESF and all will become tradable.
  • gitshrekt#8600
    gitshrekt#8600 Posts: 37 Arc User
    lol it still works cos I just did it on my chars.

• raven009x
    raven009x Posts: 23 Arc User
    :(( i received only on m main...and i did every day check's with all m chars
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    16000 Players all qualified, it may take time. Some followed on Twitter and logged in when it was announced while others unknowingly logged in and qualified as well :)