Dec Login Event

Comments

• draigwen
    draigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    no, UTC is the same as GMT, IF they keep the same schedule as recent log in events.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    draigwen said:

The first day of the event (for the last couple anyway) normally runs from 17.00 US time until midnight UTC so the players in Europe should have all day tomorrow for the first day log in, after the first day they run midnight UTC to midnight UTC so IF this schedule stays the same it won't be an issue :P

the post is going up in a couple hours, when it does the event will be live. From that point the next 24 hours following will count as "Day 1" and will repeat that cycle until "day 12" You're going to get a full day. not a truncated one, so don't despair.
  • shailiana
    shailiana Posts: 15 Arc User
    Just to clarify please Domino, if I only want the warlord packs, then I only need to log in on day 6 right?
  • thenamesdomino
    Yes
  • shailiana
    shailiana Posts: 15 Arc User
    thank you :)
  • andrius55533
    andrius55533 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Sorry but you say its biggest login event?who need flowers or only x11 star crystal,or warlord pack,they can buy in auction house not to much price :( and all item are bound,"thats good event ever" only x2 divine token good and this are bound.I'm disappointed FW,maybe you can give better resistences/mastery scrolls something like that,again we having nothing.
  • terrek41
    terrek41 Posts: 22 Arc User
    *Starting today 12/14/15 and running through 12/26/15 simply log into Forsaken World and collect your prize for that day! Simple! Just remember, if you do miss a day you will not receive the prize for the day that was missed.*

So we just log in, and collect our prize. From Where exactly? Mailbox? Specific location? Does it require logging out completely including with the arc platform and reloading the client from there, each day? What?
  • thenamesdomino
    the mailbox, nothing special just log in at or after 4pm Each day and you'll get it in the mail. :)
  • known2figures
    known2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    So....if we miss let's say the first day, we don't get the prize for that day, and it moves onto the next day prize, and we log in and receive that prize? I dunno if I asked that right.
  • thenamesdomino
    Yes that's correct. Say you dont want any of the prizes except for day 8. Simply log in on day 8 to get it
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User
    Meh, kinda disappointing for a Christmas event.
    The Divine tokens are good for those who still need them but other then them and the Polystones, I'll be trashing all the other days myself XD
    The non-consecutive days is a nice change though o/
  • thenamesdomino
    Like I said, this is just the login event... there are more coming
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Lmao.

Always crying like baby's.

Divine tokens may be bound, exactly as SoO rep ones but everyone that isnt a total nab know the item you get with them arent, ppls are selling those items at 2d's + seen the insane price of divines...

But yes, theorically 4d's + each char, in fact since some ppls will get like 400 divines those will become actually worthless ;3

Beside what do you expect from a event everyone know is exploited as **** lol? now go back multilog 1 high and 5 low to powerlevel you bunch of qquers (and rofl seen need only lvl 50 you can easy make 100 new chars a day i guess ;3).

Scorpioluca
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    The Divine Tokens can't be exchanged until the alts get their Triumph Plain reputation up (level 5-8, depending on what skills you need), so it'll take effort and time. It's a pretty good prize really, very useful for toons that are played and can't be taken advantage of until even more effort is put in on check in alts.

I like the format of this event! It's nice to not have to grab things we don't need out of the mail and then delete them. I think this is a good balance of useful items and quantities.
  • bamia
    bamia Posts: 6 Arc User
    when you PWE will consider using GMT for timing?
  • mekteh
    mekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    the bound divine token will unbound when exchange for specific skill at npc.x3 each toon.yea im happy. ty for the DV and dragon scale refiner..i like the prize :D​​
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    This may seem a bit like a qq..but I don't really think it's all that fair that some of the people that got the drake mount are also going to be able to participate in this event. It may be something that only serves an aesthetic purpose, but in the spirit of fairness I can't help but point this out.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • preludesz
    preludesz Posts: 33 Arc User
    hits4hire said:

This may seem a bit like a qq..but I don't really think it's all that fair that some of the people that got the drake mount are also going to be able to participate in this event. It may be something that only serves an aesthetic purpose, but in the spirit of fairness I can't help but point this out.

Yes I also would like a drake mount, mine is a sexy balloon atm but I would like something sexier xD

• conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Im glad so many people think this event is bad..
    that way i can make more money off of them by selling them this stuff later on.. lol

• reddygaurav
    reddygaurav Posts: 6 Arc User
    I have a question regarding those dragon scale refiner x4
    What would be its type , meaning which gear part can it augument?is it random?or we can explicitly choose it's gear type?
    Reply please domino o/
  • thenamesdomino
    Dragon scale refiner is a chance box of sorts, all the items are fluxes, but you have to pick a facedown card in the refiner UI, so you will be getting a flux but for which piece of gear is up to the draw.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User

I have a question regarding those dragon scale refiner x4

What would be its type , meaning which gear part can it augument?is it random?or we can explicitly choose it's gear type?

Reply please domino o/

the dragon scale refiners are the ones we got from the Gift of bonding a while ago.. that item that u could open once a day for 30 days.. and u get 1 dragon scale refiner and soul amethyst crystals.. and the fluxes from it were random..
    it can also give blue fluxes too..
    and the fluxes were bound to character

• reddygaurav
    reddygaurav Posts: 6 Arc User
    Tyty counter and domino :smiley:
  • eredthion
    eredthion Posts: 15 Arc User
    Those are free staff, stop crying. Say "Thank You" and crawl back to your cave!!
  • elisha2
    elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User

xD 100 bound azureclouds, 100 bound saphire crystals! :persevere:

:D and your wish hahaha :D make Gini fat :D haha :D

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Pretty good event actually. Awesome work. Can't believe all the qq'ing over free stuff. Some people destined to be both entitled and miserable it would seem

The elite stars of hope has me excited too. I don't have hundreds of check in alts like some people, but simply passing around an unbound pet between alts to get to 15/15/15 is the way to go here. The pet stays unbound when you merge a bound star with it.

If you already got all your pets to all 15s then maybe offer to sell 15/15/15 services to players and make bank that way.

Same with the bound star crystals. Opportunity to sell 12/12 gear.
  • sintuary
    sintuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    the QQ is from the alt farmers (and already built CSers) who wanted unbound items to flood the in-game economy with. nobody else is whining.