test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Azureflame Drake

utahaltutahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
Code: 0toz1eDW

Comments

• viiixviiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    Expired already when I woke up. Wonder if NA players rushed it and poor German players didn't even get to redeem. @[email protected]
  • harmoni99harmoni99 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Code unredeemable on all but 1 account, i dun think they planned to service this very well
  • viiixviiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    It's a code meant for the Germans as a part of their Christmas event. Don't think NA players were supposed to use it.
  • harmoni99harmoni99 Posts: 10 Arc User
    so NA players get no event?
  • coffeeordiecoffeeordie Posts: 36 Arc User
    well if others got it and i know they did i want it to or else ill take my money Back to WoW, it bs if it was ment for just the germans why didnt they region lock the code. it is unfair to give to some players and not all eneless its a cs thing
  • ridiculous1ridiculous1 Posts: 82 Arc User
    This is the reason people are leaving this game, poor communication, at least we get some communication now though.
    The Island event never happened, and Chritsmass is still a "wait for it..." Mystery. Eventually you lose the audience
  • tiberium30tiberium30 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Each region can do event s they like, there will probable be an event for NA one but only Domino know how its scheduled.
  • rendielrendiel Posts: 56 Arc User
    code expiredx.x noo
  • richardfox123456richardfox123456 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Oh my god damn it, lol it's already 6th of december.. Santa still here and they not give us chance to claim present, cause they not think people work today.....
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,064 Arc User
    http://massivelyop.com/2015/12/06/perfect-world-is-running-a-bunch-of-holiday-events/

"Forsaken World gets a 12 Days of Giveaways promotion that starts on December 14th and runs through Christmas day. "
    dpnt care i still want the stuff from this code if others have it i should too, and no i dont sleep all day i work. work=money=zen no work no money spent on FW so a code that expires before i get off work not verry smart thinking if they wanna keep my bussiness
    the mmosite says log in give aways that good yess but all the other games get events to beat the same old boring stuff i have to do every day, granted i do like free stuff i come from games like World of Warcraft and many others that have an event like we used to
  • unipegasusunipegasus Posts: 41 Arc User
    Granted giveaway will be 1 flower per day. Also where is my dragon and rune?.
    so my fav part of all this is where the hell is domino to at least tell us something
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    The code for the Drake was supposed to be EU. That's not us. Information for our events are coming next week :)
  • hits4hirehits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    some people on Lionheart are still able to redeem the code, while the majority of us aren't. Can we just get this code working for NA servers so others that aren't able to claim the mount can have a chance to get one? Damage has already been done, at least let us all be able to use the code.
  • garlic2155garlic2155 Posts: 2 Arc User
    The drake comes with a fairly nice rune, i'd like the rune too!
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Sorry guys. When it comes to codes, there will be some overlap when it comes to us and eu. Wasn't my event so I'm not going to step on their toes. But you do have things coming in the next couple of weeks :)
  • known2figuresknown2figures Posts: 129 Arc User

Sorry guys. When it comes to codes, there will be some overlap when it comes to us and eu. Wasn't my event so I'm not going to step on their toes. But you do have things coming in the next couple of weeks :)

How about, you make the Hadlik mount an xmas giveaway....yes yes? Seriously though I need that mount ._.
    so your telling me that some people get the damn mount while others like me get shafted and yes i am bing nice i want the damn moiunt others got so why cant i if not ban them for using it at least that would be something done and appease us or take it from them something FFS
    yea cause those lucky enought to use the code rub it in our face, So thank you for encouraging that behavior by saying ohhh i cant do anything
    i'm not talking baning eveyone who used the code just those that use the mount to show off like haha i got this and you didnt like in WC or just sitting there for hours in NFC on it not even moving
  • unipegasusunipegasus Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I say ROLLBACK and a title "YouWereTooSlow" or "IShouldnotSleep"
  • rollback
  • Ok newb question, I heard that the mods have controll of dode and such. So why not just give them the mount or a rune? Seems like a simple solution. Happy players means more money right?
  • tinaslobatinasloba Posts: 40 Arc User
    rollback
  • infamous628infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I imagine the rollback comments are jokes but I'll address them anyway.
    The mount in question has no impact on stats or gear. It won't get players ahead in HR, Arena or FF. Nor Ele or EB, players who are serious or actually make a difference at Ele or EB should already have a fast mount.

Chill out, it's a reskinned flying mount. It won't make or break your entire FW or experience, and if it does, I don't want you to be apart of our already toxic community.

That being said, in the future PWE, Domino, should be more careful about this stuff. Instead of a mount it could be mercs or runes or something.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>