Rune Maker Update!

Wow, Just got to say that this is going to change a lot! Runemakers for soul leafs , cant believe it. All those runes we all hoarded finally can be put to use :). I can see now prices of rare and op runes will be going down a notch as well :) High energy here I come! Wooohoooo

Comments

• abrasivejingan
    abrasivejingan Posts: 37 Arc User
    I welcome this change, big thanks to Domino for making this happen.
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    Jep, now I finally have some use for my stacked up 70k soul leaves and can get my last 8 energy myself without having to wait for others to build these runes xD
    Thanks a lot domino, even tho I'm still mad because of the recent charge/spend reward typo I'm really looking forward to this =)​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • satsausaga
    satsausaga Posts: 32 Arc User

I welcome this change, big thanks to Domino for making this happen.

Yup , I agree100% this is going to change so many things on so many different levels. Will save a lot of $ for a lot of people. Rune prices will hopefully go down. And the countless 100ès of Diamonds Iève spent trying to make specific runes will go down by far. TYSM Domino and everyone who was involved. This should be a lot of fun from now on :)

• preludesz
    preludesz Posts: 33 Arc User
    Really? Was this announced in the livestream?
  • freeyaa
    edited November 2015
    preludesz wrote: »

It's on the news page^^

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/9666363-rune-maker-update​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
  • preludesz
    edited November 2015
    freeyaa said:

It's on the news page^^

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/9666363-rune-maker-update​​

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! I checked a few hours ago and saw nothing, sneaky devs. Thanks Freeyaa :)

Edit: something stuffed up with the quote tags lol

• satsausaga
    satsausaga Posts: 32 Arc User
    freeyaa said:

It's on the news page^^

I can just see it now. All my alts that I used to farm ode and unlock points with nice 60-70 energy. Im so excited cant wait to make some lv5 runes that wont cost me 4D per try (LH prices high due to me buying out AH constantly) Woohooooo
  • freeyaa
    Well maybe we shouldn't have gotten excited just yet.
    Servers up and first thing I see is:

asdasdasdasdasdaa.png

grrrrrrrr​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
  • satsau#9104
    satsau#9104 Posts: 17 Arc User
    freeyaa said:

asdasdasdasdasdaa.png

grrrrrrrr​​

:o german server, LH maint is still down for another hour or soo
  • satsau#9104

freeyaa said:

asdasdasdasdasdaa.png

grrrrrrrr​​

:o german server, LH maint is still down for another hour or soo
    nvm

• preludesz
    LH doesn't have the runemakers for soul leaves either, maybe they forgot to update that xD
  • freeyaa
    :D I mean not that I'm really surprised something like that happened in this game.
    But still... haven't been as excited about a news for FW in ages lol. Kinda bummed now but I guess after all this time waiting a bit longer won't kill me ^^​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
  • satsau#9104
    ahmg its true same thing on LH server... nuuuuuuuu
  • tottiie
    tottiie Posts: 115 Arc User
    Runemakers for soul leaf? yet i only see for cs leaf :( - gimme soul leaf ones! Nomnomnom
  • deletedemons
    deletedemons Posts: 20 Arc User
    Post has been deleted, so no soul leafs for runemakers
    just like Demons who are next to be deleted.
    Delete Demons Thankies <3
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    some nice sales going on too. Just a shame that PWE has all but killed off the leaf exchange giving us farmers a slim to none chance to take advantage of the discounted prices of some items.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • demon776977
    demon776977 Posts: 84 Arc User
    It's a joke i thinks ... Really Domino what happen ????!!!! --"
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User
    I highly doubt they'd make a post for it if they aren't actually going to do it, most likely they just had miscommunication (as always) and it was posted too soon.
    The only thing I worry is they'll decide to remove bound runes from Fate for some god forsaken reason, either way we'll know come livestream.
  • freeyaa
    edited November 2015
    Don't think it was a joke. Domino mentioned numerous times in his streams that he's working towards rune makers for soul leaves, I guess either something went wrong becuase of the two different sales or it was just posted too early or something.

Anyway I'm pretty sure we'll hear from dom once he's at the office.​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
  • draigwen
    draigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    I imagine they would need a patch to implement this as its more complicated than a simple boutique wide price reduction. Perhaps when they next patch we will get it ( fingers firmly crossed )
  • novaheals1
    novaheals1 Posts: 79 Arc User
    I slowly waited for them to take the post down Knowing PWE this is how they do things. Post something the community wants, But Says " whoops you arn't getting this" and takes down the page hoping people don't see it.
    dbpdoh.jpg
    People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you appealing
    "Shout out to the people who roll their eyes and get annoyed the second they hear/see my name. Love you."

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Worked on the test server. It didn't translate when we pushed it live. We're working on it
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    maybe this was going to be the big announcement on dominos stream later, and the same idiot who copy pasted the incorrect charge rewards post put it up early before domino wanted us to see it...but now that we have might as well just put it back if its true...if...
  • known2figures
    known2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    for soul leaves? holy smokes
  • stabbinjoe
    stabbinjoe Posts: 25 Arc User
    Woohoo! All the QQing in forums paid off! Thanks Domino \o/
    And the award for the worst forum name I'm forced to use goes to...!
    <Forever With Veloniz>
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    I really wonder what the test server is even for, 'cause it seems like everything that works on there breaks in the actual game.

Thanks for the info though, Domino.
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    You guys didn't have them for soul leaves since runes and Dyos/Nyos virtue came out and now that they're making a great change for all players all some people do is being negative instead of just wait a little more.

Thanks Domino, SheepClouds and all team involved in this change. Definitely I appreciate the good news .
  • satsau#9104

Wow, Just got to say that this is going to change a lot! Runemakers for soul leafs , cant believe it. All those runes we all hoarded finally can be put to use :). I can see now prices of rare and op runes will be going down a notch as well :) High energy here I come! Wooohoooo

Alright ROOUUUUND 2 Guuys
  • freeyaa
    Alright ROOUUUUND 2 Guuys

I can't help but getting hyped again... even tho it could all go wrong again... but we've been waiting soooooooooo long for this... hype hype? =D​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos