Spend reward bug ?

demon776977
demon776977 Posts: 84 Arc User
edited November 2015 in General Discussion
Hello !

I see : http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/9666533-black-friday-charge-and-spend-rewards

I spend 4060 leaves and nothings received. I've been waiting 30 minutes and nothings ! (Shylia) I had make a ticket but i don't know if i'm alone or if other people have the same problem in other server ? And no Reward Points too !!

Maybe wait it's fix if it's for all.

Thanks.

Comments

• starfischle1
    starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    I've been waiting for about an hour now and nothing happens, so you're not alone.​​
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    Hm~ How does the reward work? 400 leaves get 10 solar and 800 leaves get another 10 orbs? Or just 1600 below gets 10 orbs only and up to 3600 max you can get 17 orbs only in total? Also, Magma Lord comes with purple or blue atk/def pet?

400/800/1,200/1,600 Leaves Solar Orb (x10)
    2,000/2,400/2,800/3,200/3,600 Leaves Solar Orb (x17)
    4,000 Leaves Magma Lord (x1)
  • shreinese
    shreinese Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I don't think rewards for spending will be sent until December 1st.

Reward Points End (Transferring): Tuesday, December 1st, 2015 @ 11:59 PM PST
  • demon776977
    edited November 2015
    shreinese said:

No it's the date when after you can't use point in :
    http://fw.perfectworld.com/reward
  • starfischle1
    shreinese wrote: »

Don't think that's the case.
    You're also supposedto get points for the charge/spend promo and (at least for me) even these points don't show up.​​
  • xerosennin1989
    xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User
    Doesn't work for me either :(
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    We're working on this
  • thenamesdomino
    Okay got an update, there was a miscommunication somewhere along the line and the rewards were not activated. We are resolving this. Good News: Once this goes live, all users who have already spent the leaves after 10am PST will be retroactively rewarded for spending those leaves. I'll keep you posted.
  • demon776977

Okay got an update, there was a miscommunication somewhere along the line and the rewards were not activated. We are resolving this. Good News: Once this goes live, all users who have already spent the leaves after 10am PST will be retroactively rewarded for spending those leaves. I'll keep you posted.

really happy to see you work fast =)
  • starfischle1
    Rewards (Solar Orbs and stuff) coming in atm, still no points for the charge rewards, tho.
    Anyway thanks for the quick actions guys.​​
  • thenamesdomino
    Spend Rewards are going out now. Checking on the charge rewards... those should already have been live
  • demon776977

Spend Rewards are going out now. Checking on the charge rewards... those should already have been live

Spend Reward ( for bonus points ) will be fix or cancel ? ( sorry my english is bad )
  • thenamesdomino
    edited November 2015
    I just checked Charge Rewards, Im getting my points. Remember the charge reward points are only for Charging leaves right now, not for spending them.
  • ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User

I just checked Charge Rewards, Im getting my points. Remember the charge reward points are only for Charging leaves right now, not for spending them.

That's not what the news item says.
  • starfischle1

Um but that's what the news post says...​​
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited November 2015

Not for spending them? The news post says spend rewards.

Don't tell me I just spent leaves for nothing Domino. Also I didn't get any of the Solar orbs for spending leaves either.

From the news post:
    "Earning Reward Points - Spending Eyrda Leaves:

Spending Eyrda Leaves at the Eyrda Boutique will also earn you points! For every Eyrda Leaf you spend at the Eyrda Boutique during the event period, you will receive the same amount of Reward points (so if you spend 50 Eyrda Leaves, you will also receive 50 Rewards points)."
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    People made purchasing (and spending) decisions based on the news item that says (and still does at the point of this post hours later) spending leaves earns points.
  • thenamesdomino
    edited November 2015
    Okay I see where the problem is. Here's the official word. This go round was always intended to be independent charge rewards and independent spend rewards.

I'm going to discuss with the blog writer this issue, but it looks like the Charge rewards information was just copy pasted from the previous rewards post.

You do not receive charge rewards points for spending leaves.

I have edited the News post to reflect this.
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited November 2015

Okay I see where the problem is. Here's the official word. This go round was always intended to be independent charge rewards and independent spend rewards.

I'm going to discuss with the blog writer this issue, but it looks like the Charge rewards information was just copy pasted from the previous rewards post.

Can I get my leaves refunded then? I wanted charge rewards, not Solar orbs. Not to be rude but I was saving the leaves for a proper spend rewards or Envoy orbs; because of your false advertising I'm now out leaves because of it. I hope something can be done about it.
    Post edited by infamous628 on
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • lonniekyw
    lonniekyw Posts: 13 Arc User
    What is the Magma Lord for the 4k spend prize.. no pic on advertisement.. is it the Sun Lord mount renamed?
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    lonniekyw said:

What is the Magma Lord for the 4k spend prize.. no pic on advertisement.. is it the Sun Lord mount renamed?

It's a blue pet that you can preview at Hicks, I believe.
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User

-sad face - I will eat the whole turkey for charging my own reward then...
  • jamespemt
    jamespemt Posts: 54 Arc User
    Seriously? So the people that spent leaves already wasted their time... I spent so much diamonds buying in game leaves over the past few days just to get them wasted. Just when Thanksgiving is right here as well. Yea thanks for nothing
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User
    Good god, hire a new writer please, getting 90% of posts wrong is pretty ridiculous.
    Though honestly, unless you're intending to do some pretty amazing sales, very lacking Black Friday Promotion without the leaf charge rewards.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Well man.. wtf..
    this is messed up.. zzzz

i fuukin transfered my leaves from my alt to my main.. to have enough to get lv5 gems after spending them.. and lost a LOT of money AND leaves doing the damn transfer... (transfered around 30k, at 91s each)

Who the FK is gnna refund me for this ****?? srsly...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• cmroscoe88
    cmroscoe88 Posts: 52 Arc User

Hm~ How does the reward work? 400 leaves get 10 solar and 800 leaves get another 10 orbs? Or just 1600 below gets 10 orbs only and up to 3600 max you can get 17 orbs only in total? Also, Magma Lord comes with purple or blue atk/def pet?

Was there ever an answer to this post? Cause I'm confused by this as well

• massacre2012
    massacre2012 Posts: 7 Arc User
    And the date for spend rewards has me confused :/ so I spent monies for nothing...thanks alot
    photo 10411223_10205504239995096_4390611111933104359_n_zps7a8386c4.jpg
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Well that sucks, my beautiful leaves wasted q.q
    I mean typos aren't anything new as far as FW's news post go, but it really feels like it's getting out of hand lately.

Anyways..:
    cmroscoe88 wrote: »

Was there ever an answer to this post? Cause I'm confused by this as well

You get the reward per 400 leaves, so if you spend 1.600 you get 40 orbs. You can get a total of 125 orbs (if I calculated correctly).​​
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • demon776977
    edited November 2015
    Nothings new about spend reward ? Grrrrrrrr Nothings interesting in the shop and i have still than more 100k leaves ... I want to finish my toon not have all mount or fashion ! Please ! Put orb with scroll of mastery/resi flames crystal/devirock shard/vexxer 90 ect ! xD I want to use my leave u.u ( and my SuperMan title )