Login Rewards

** Anyone have any better suggestions for future logins? **

Share your ideas for Future logins excluding the need to use Twitter as well.
With stuff like free orbs nobody would mind that, but with to many orbs or merc's it will make it to easy for a lot of players or break the game. The reason for such events is to make the game populated more and not have current players bot a dozen toons to level them up specifically for such a event.

- Bound 100x StarCrystal pack
- Bound 20x Refined Star Crystals
- Bound 50x Soul Amethyst Crystals
- Bound 1000x SoulLeaves
- Bound 50d Soulgold box
- Bound 200x Shylia Tokens
- Bound 7day Hero Card
- Bound 7day Battlefield
- Bound 7day ShyliaBlissCard
- Bound 100x Ghastly Gembox
- Bound 16x Meteor Crystals
- Bound Flare Gem Card

** Login Reward - each Tier must at least have a combination of 2 rewards of any of the Above **

Reason for the "bound" rewards is that it wouldn't effect the economy all to much flooding it with gold and it wouldn't make it to easy for people to upgrade their toon[s] with tons of separate accounts. This would also boost players struggling to get passed certain blocks they have to hurdle making the game more enjoyable and less of a struggle then it already is to keep up.

Share your suggestions and ideas not just for the sake of admins attention but to share thoughts.

Comments

• evl0n
    evl0n Posts: 21 Arc User
    I don't think they should be bound honestly. Maybe I rather sell my battlefield card, even on my main. Maybe I have 12/12 gear and would be pretty bumed out that a login with SC and Meteor Crystals would do nothing for me, but would have helped one of my guild mates.

Honestly I don't see the harm in unbound items, it's not putting money directly into the system from no where, like the merc did. People who opt to sell the items are getting money from other players, aka it was gained via normal means. It's basically handing players a valuable object and then letting them decide if they'd like to keep it or sell it to gain money to spend on the things of their choosing.

The orbs have such a low chance of giving out their grand prizes, it's not as much of an issue either. You get what, 10? 20? 30? chances to get the mount/pet. I know I opened over 200 orbs before I got a panda (gained from logins but also the spend events mostly!). The most I got was actually small amounts of ToF per opening, or Resist/Mast scrolls (which I used on my toon rather than selling :tongue: )

The people farming extra toon accounts are always going to do so, even without logins. They will simply use them in other ways, this has always been an issue in every game online; people making dozens of accounts to get ahead of players with the normal 1-2 (I used to mod a different game and saw this all the time and we never had login events lmao) I say let them waste their time managing all that. I don't really care if they want to run 5 toons at once even (have seen for real in this game). If that's how they want to play, it's gonna be a loosing battle to make them stop, they'll just move to something besides login events to get ahead if they have to.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    orbs containing lv 3 runes
    orbs containing lv4/lv5 rune packs
    adding lv1 adv runes to orbs/packs/straight reward

if it wasnt obvious the rune market is DEAD and desperately needs fodder. it even eats game gold via rune combining fees as well as players buying **** runes to combine/selling runes in general. maybe even make a pack/orb where one of the ''top'' prizes is a box that will give you 1 class runemaker.
  • bloodreaperfw
    bloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    Make the minimum level requirement of toons to be lvl 80 in future log in orb events.

Also would like to see in future log ins:
    -Runemakers
    -Token of Faiths
    -Soul Power books
    -Gem Lights
    _Smileys (Luv Bunny, Tiger Smiley etc)
    -Bag Packs
    -Bank Packs
    -Star Crystal Packs
    -Mysterious Gold Box
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • hits4hire
    hits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    Personally, and I don't mean to derail this thread, i'd really love to see some orbs with some useful, but not gamebreaking, things that could be purchased with soul leaves since a lot of people have an excess amount due to ocean hearts etc. Even something like Solar Orbs for soul leaves would be nice. I would much rather prefer the consistency of some orbs for soul leaves than i would login events that may not be as beneficial from month to month. Just my 2 cents.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • jespervestman12
    jespervestman12 Posts: 93 Arc User
    Imo that thing we got recently which gave out seraphic fluxes and soul amethyst crystal were great.

Other things i'd like to see as rewards would be in big bound packs:
    - Mastery and resistance scrolls
    - adv. runes
    - runes
    - ragefire light
    - runemakers of own class
    - astral reforge crystals

• morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    mercury statuettes.

Since this game grants smaller gold income then the gold we lose on several places, this could be a great rewards.

Also since a lot of people adds runes in their wishlist they either need to be unbound or be class specific already.
  • sadbnmasdbmas
    sadbnmasdbmas Posts: 41 Arc User

mercury statuettes.

Since this game grants smaller gold income then the gold we lose on several places, this could be a great rewards.

Also since a lot of people adds runes in their wishlist they either need to be unbound or be class specific already.

This a completely stupid idea considering the fact they are trying to sink all the extra gold that was put into the game.

Events should give items that players need and are hard to farm or collect a good amount of to help with player progression or something cute/flashy as a bit of fun. FW also has no middle class playerbase and alt abusing so this needs to be taken into consideration when deciding what rewards should be in events.

Advanced runes, runemakers, soul power scrolls, reforge items, as mentioned in previous posts, but possibly flame crystals as well, would be great for the higher level playerbase. Star crystals, lv 3-4 gems, refined star crystals and star meteors would help the lower end playerbase get geared properly. Of course, you'd have the lower level rewards as low end or first tier rewards while the higher end playerbase rewards as high tier rewards. Some items would NEED to be bound to prevent alt abuse, especially to the higher tier rewards I mentioned.

• morsaeterna

mercury statuettes.

This a completely stupid idea considering the fact they are trying to sink all the extra gold that was put into the game.

Events should give items that players need and are hard to farm or collect a good amount of to help with player progression or something cute/flashy as a bit of fun. FW also has no middle class playerbase and alt abusing so this needs to be taken into consideration when deciding what rewards should be in events.

Advanced runes, runemakers, soul power scrolls, reforge items, as mentioned in previous posts, but possibly flame crystals as well, would be great for the higher level playerbase. Star crystals, lv 3-4 gems, refined star crystals and star meteors would help the lower end playerbase get geared properly. Of course, you'd have the lower level rewards as low end or first tier rewards while the higher end playerbase rewards as high tier rewards. Some items would NEED to be bound to prevent alt abuse, especially to the higher tier rewards I mentioned.

I dont see any problem with my suggestion as it would help all players, low end or high end it wouldnt matter.
    Also the alt abusing here wouldnt create so much difference since every gold pumped into the game will help someone go further. That gold will gonna circulate among all players unless we are talking about those guys who have a tons of alt and not doing anything with the gold.
    Also the latest alt abuseable event what given out tons of runes were helped a lot of players get better runes and the mercury statuettes helped even more.
  • sadbnmasdbmas
    sadbnmasdbmas Posts: 41 Arc User

I dont see any problem with my suggestion as it would help all players, low end or high end it wouldnt matter.
    Also the alt abusing here wouldnt create so much difference since every gold pumped into the game will help someone go further. That gold will gonna circulate among all players unless we are talking about those guys who have a tons of alt and not doing anything with the gold.
    Also the latest alt abuseable event what given out tons of runes were helped a lot of players get better runes and the mercury statuettes helped even more.

Why do you think they are doing the Auction Event? They are trying to remove the inflation of GOLD because of ALT ABUSE. Any event that has gold coins as a reward will damage the game economy and make it harder for players to use that gold to buy the things they need simply because everything will be more expensive.

Runes are something we all need and use, not something that generates gold out of nowhere.

Think of Economy as a set of lungs, gold (air) goes in and then gold (air) goes out. If you pump an excessive amount of gold in and the gold going out doesn't increase as well, it would be exactly like taking a breath in and then taking another breath in on top of that but then breathing out that last breath only, then breathing in again, and trying to breath in again (Which you won't possibly be able to without struggling a lot) The only time you'd want gold as a reward would be when there is a lot of gold going out of the game and very little coming in, which won't ever happen.
  • morsaeterna

Why do you think they are doing the Auction Event? They are trying to remove the inflation of GOLD because of ALT ABUSE. Any event that has gold coins as a reward will damage the game economy and make it harder for players to use that gold to buy the things they need simply because everything will be more expensive.

Runes are something we all need and use, not something that generates gold out of nowhere.

Think of Economy as a set of lungs, gold (air) goes in and then gold (air) goes out. If you pump an excessive amount of gold in and the gold going out doesn't increase as well, it would be exactly like taking a breath in and then taking another breath in on top of that but then breathing out that last breath only, then breathing in again, and trying to breath in again (Which you won't possibly be able to without struggling a lot) The only time you'd want gold as a reward would be when there is a lot of gold going out of the game and very little coming in, which won't ever happen.

What inflation? I havent seen any items price gone up after the mass gold income, also i dont think that selling items cheap as hell could remove so much amount of gold ingame. I know a guy who have stored up 750 diamonds and he doesnt buys anything. I also dont think that soo much people are now hunting the ah just because some misc event. I personally look at the Ah page daily because i want to buy ele gear but not because i have a chance to get something good cheap.

This game does not work like a real economy and never will. The soo called alt abusers already buyed their needed items, like mast/res scrolls, gold gear items and some mounts/fashions none of these would make high impact on the majority of the playerbase.
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited November 2015

What inflation? I havent seen any items price gone up after the mass gold income, also i dont think that selling items cheap as hell could remove so much amount of gold ingame. I know a guy who have stored up 750 diamonds and he doesnt buys anything. I also dont think that soo much people are now hunting the ah just because some misc event. I personally look at the Ah page daily because i want to buy ele gear but not because i have a chance to get something good cheap.

This game does not work like a real economy and never will. The soo called alt abusers already buyed their needed items, like mast/res scrolls, gold gear items and some mounts/fashions none of these would make high impact on the majority of the playerbase.
    theres inflation, at least on storm there is, it's not across the board either it's just certain things like, 8-18G runes now selling at 30G+, amethyst crystals 7g, some white books from "study" at 1g... 1G! for a 25s book that's what 400% jump (300? not amazing at persents), it's random and strange I mean Lunafly fem stuff a full set will run 70D for fashion, but other fash is under 50g-1D a set.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • morsaeterna
    edited November 2015

theres inflation, at least on storm there is, it's not across the board either it's just certain things like, 8-18G runes now selling at 30G+, amethyst crystals 7g, some white books from "study" at 1g... 1G! for a 25s book that's what 400% jump (300? not amazing at persents), it's random and strange I mean Lunafly fem stuff a full set will run 70D for fashion, but other fash is under 50g-1D a set.

Those items got more expensive because the sources are rare. I do too seen runes got more expensive but they are not more expensive than they were before the rune dropping event. We need more amethyst than the game gives and since everybody now is using purple gear it got more expensive. Those white books are surely skyrocketed but i need to ask when was the last time you done that quest, i finished it a year ago.
    For the fashion, it always depends on stats ,rarity and popularity.
    This game has a item source based inflation, with more gold people buy items faster than they reappear thus generating price increase. This is not a bad things if you are the source of that certain item.